4264 Lakeview Drive, Ione, CA 95640 Map · Phone number

About Sierra Wine Country Weddings

My name is Edward Evans. As an Ordained Minister and retired Naval Officer, I proudly offer my services as an Officiant and/or Videographer for your wedding ceremony or vow renewal.

I will work with you, and give you all the support, assistance, and guidance you may need to help make your wedding day everything you've dreamed about, your way!

I also offer a service that no other Officiant offers…. An HD BluRay video of your ceremony, and copies for each parent also. I use two cameras to get coverage from different areas during the ceremony.

Please know that I don't ask you to sign a contract or pay a deposit. Why not? If you and your Fiancé are willing to trust me (a perfect stranger) to be part of one of the most important days of your life, I will extend that trust back to you!

Whether or not you choose to use a Wedding Planner, I always extend an open offer to assist you in any way needed to make sure your wedding day is perfect.

I would be honored to officiate your ceremony, and I'm confident that you, your Fiancé, and your guests will be delighted with my services.

Please view my website for more information. Testimonials are available at:

www.wedplan.net/pages/33088/reviews/ (click on the link)

All the best,

16 Reviews for Sierra Wine Country Weddings

• MrsPreach2018

Maricela · Married on 08/31/2018

Wedding Officiant

Ed was great to work with, he made the entire process very easy. He's very responsive and extremely helpful, very thorough in explaining the steps and willing to find what works for you and your significant other.

Emily · Married on 06/23/2018

We couldn't have asked for a better officiant.
    Ed was very understanding of our wants and gave us so many options to choose from in terms of vows and how to enter the ceremony. Even before we booked him, he marked us on his calendar and emailed us a sample of all the vows options WITH OUR NAMES EDITED IN so we could get a better feel of how it would sound.
    He drove all the way to Elk Grove to meet with my husband and I a few months before our wedding, and because he was so knowledgable, kind, and helpful, we knew we couldn't miss if we went with him. We sent him payment before it was even due because we wanted to be sure we had him locked in :)
    He was on time to the rehearsal (which was over an hour away from him!) and worked well with everyone there. And he performed our ceremony incredibly well. He didn't even mess up any of his lines, and I know this because I've watched the video he recorded of our ceremony several times. He filmed our ceremony and parts afterward FREE OF CHARGE! What other officiant does that?!
    My friends and family think very highly of this man, and my friend, who is getting married next year, asked me for his information because she and her fiance liked what he did so much. If anyone else asks me for a good officiant in the future, I'd 100% recommend Ed!

My wedding is this next February of 2016. He is great weve met with him twice and he has everything organized. He has also offered to help us with anything. He is not only going to be our officant but he is also video taping the entire wedding for us saving us a fortune!! Im so excited and very please so far with booking him as our officant.

Award

Sierra Wine Country Weddings FAQ

• What primary style do you identify with? Traditional
  • What videography services do you offer? Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, DVD
  • What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 325.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 225.00
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, No Denomination

• Dodasa Ranch Weddings & Events
    Dodasa Ranch Weddings & Events Barn & Farm Weddings

Ed has officiated many ceremonies here at Dodasa Ranch! We love having him be a part of our wedding celebrations and so do our couples. Dawn & Don Parker Dodasa Ranch

• Blue Line Cosmetics
    Blue Line Cosmetics Wedding Hair & Makeup

We also met Ed at a recent Bridal Fair and were fortunate to be able to speak with him. He is a very humble person and easy to speak with. Very friendly and courteous, we have heard nothing but great feedback from the reviews that we have read online. He has remarkable stories regarding his career in the Navy, that he shared with us, which was very exciting to listen to. While listening to Ed speak, it made us realize that Ed is the kind of officiant that wants you to get to know him, as he is the kind of person who wants to get to know his clients. Ed makes you feel very comfortable when you speak with him and delivers himself in a very professional manner. It was truly a blessing getting to know some of the local vendors, and we were beyond grateful that we were able to meet Ed. Brandon & Amanda Pekarek Blue Line Cosmetics

• 4264 Lakeview Drive Ione, CA 95640 See on map