revjerrydrummonds.com

Sacramento, CA View map Visit website
$350 Typical Price

$350 Typical Price

Based in Sacramento, California, revjerrydrummonds.com offers wedding officiating services for soon-to-be newlyweds in the Golden State. Reverend Jerry is a minister who delights in seeing couples pledge their love to each other. Inspired by biblical scripture and the romantic connections that his clients’ share, Jerry is adept at conducting traditional and contemporary ceremonies. You and your beloved are sure to be charmed by his soft delivery and compassionate outlook.

Revjerrydrummonds.com welcomes couples from all manner of religious backgrounds, including Catholic, Baptist, Evangelical, and Presbyterian. Jerry’s ceremonies typically last around 30 minutes or less, though he is happy to adapt to suit your preferences. Keen to make sure that your “I do” moment is truly distinctive, allowing you to create your own vows.

Rev. Jerry Drummonds is a fully ordained minister that will welcome you as a couple to the altar with warmth and sincerity. He has guided hundreds of ceremonies over his career, earning the trust and plaudits of countless couples.

Rev. Jerry has been overseeing big days for over two and a half decades. Jerry will work with you to create a ceremony that reflects your values and the message you want to convey to your family and friends on a day where the focus is you. He listens carefully and learns about the personalities of each couple he serves and their shared vision.

Revjerrydrummonds.com offers services that go beyond officiating. Jerry can also offer Life Coaching sessions leading up to your day. Having served in both the boardroom and the church, he is never narrow-minded and offers his coaching skills to all. With Rev. Drummonds performing your service, you can rest easy knowing your ceremony in capable hands.

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$350

Which of the following are included in the price?

Ceremony Rehearsal

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$350

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?

$50

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Vow Renewal
Civil Union

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Anglican
Baptist
Catholic
Episcopalian
Evangelical
Lutheran
Methodist
Presbyterian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

CA

What languages do you speak?

English

Cihan A. Married on 05/14/2022

Performs the best service!

Jerry did my sister's wedding last year, the result, we all end up crying listening his speech!
    Last weekend, he did our wedding, he performed another beyond perfect wedding! The perfect definition of a marriage comes from Jerry for sure!
    Amanda M. Married on 04/30/2022

AMAZING! Highly recommend!

Unfortunately our first officiant got Covid less than a week before we got married and before I even started looking for another officiant, Jerry contacted me immediately and within two hours had my rough draft of mine and my husbands vows! We didn’t get a chance to really get to know each other however in the four days we had contact he was nothing but amazing! Reliable, the best communication I have ever received, and down to earth! Even my maid of honor came up to him during the license signing saying what a great voice he had and that this job was perfect for him! He interacted with the guests and had a conversation with my dad before the ceremony began. I would recommend Jerry to anyone looking for an officiant! I promise you won’t be disappointed. Thank you so much Jerry!

Deals

revjerrydrummonds.com 1
Exclusive
revjerrydrummonds.com 2
Discount

As we are emerging from Covid delays and changing of wedding plans, let's celebrate life with a 10 percent discount toward making memories together!

Pricing

Sacramento, CA Sacramento, CA, 95814
Location of (revjerrydrummonds.com)

Other vendors in Sacramento for your wedding