Cindie Wilding Bird & Nest Ceremonies

Rocklin, California View map
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$500 Typical Price

Cindie Wilding is based in Rocklin, California, and loves to create very personal ceremonies, written 'from scratch' for each one of her couples. Cindie Wilding is a certified Celebrant of over eight years who takes pride in getting to know couples so she can write and perform ceremonies that reflect their values and relationship. Each ceremony is written so that it tells the couple’s unique love story and engages their guests, who always think she must be a personal friend of the couple since she knows them so well! Cindie recognizes the unique value of meaningful ceremonies for all people, regardless of their belief system, and she will happily conduct ceremonies for couples of any faith, mixed, or no religion at all, as well as same-sex couples.

Cindie Wilding Bird & Nest Ceremonies offers comprehensive service when developing a ceremony, incorporating any elements a couple desires and checking in with the couple throughout the process. She is a Certified Life Cycle Celebrant, and is licensed to officiate ceremonies in California, Nevada and North Carolina. Pre-marital coaching services are available. Cindie is always open to any ideas the couple wants to incorporate into their ceremony and will research to find the perfect readings and quotes that fit them. Cindie offers officiant services for the following types of celebrations:

• Civil unions
  • Single religion ceremonies
  • Non-religious or Agnostic ceremonies
  • Vow renewals
  • Interfaith ceremonies
  • Earth-based ceremonies
  • Woman-owned

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$500

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$500

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$50

What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?

$75

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
Earth-Based
No Denomination

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

CA
NC

Jake M. Married on 03/10/2022

Heartfelt and Resilient

I cannot recommend Cindie enough. As many of the reviews have noted Cindie is so thoughtful and friendly. The ceremony that she prepared for our wedding was as if she had known us for years and touched on many of the most heartfelt moments of our lives together. My wife and I chose Cindie after an EXHAUSTIVE search for an officiant for our Yosemite elopement. I actually found Cindie early on but we wanted to make sure that we explored as many options as possible. However, time and again we both kept coming back to Cindie's website. Reading her retellings of the ceremonies she had officiated showed us the level of thought and care that Cindie puts into her couples, which is really what we were looking for. Cindie set up a Zoom meeting for us and within moments we both knew that Cindie would be a perfect fit. She was kind, caring, and immediately got to the business of knowing us as people. Cindie then sent us this absolutely beautiful ceremony and I more than one time got a little mushy. I know how I interpret my wife's and my relationship, but to see someone else interpret it, after meeting with us for a half hour and reading through the questionnaires we sent her, so thoughtfully and beautifully meant everything to my wife and I. In the weeks leading up to our ceremony wildfires swept through the areas surrounding Yosemite and it was touch and go whether or not we would be able to get married at all. Cindie kept in constant contact with us and when it finally became clear that we could go forward Cindie then had to navigate traffic issues on her route and still managed to get there with time to spare. The ceremony itself was even more beautiful than we could have imagined, and hearing Cindie speak life into the words she had written for us had us laughing and crying as she continued. I will admit that I am a bit of a mush, but Cindie got me on numerous occasions even though I knew the story already, and had read Cindie's draft several times, such was her delivery and the warmth she put into making our story so elegantly spoken. As we were winding down later that night my brand new wife and I spoke effusively about Cindie and the aura and brightness she brought to our day. After the ceremony we spent some time with Cindie and our photographers just chatting as if we hadn't just gotten married. It was as if a long time friend had been driving by and stopped to chat for a bit. We absolutely cannot recommend Cindie enough. The energy, emotion, and brilliance she added to our day was simply wonderful

Cindie Wilding Bird & Nest Ceremonies's reply:

Jake and Sarah you are both so sweet and it was such a wonderful treat to get to know you and to marry you! I am overwhelmed and so very touched by your kind words. They brought tears to my eyes this morning! Thank you so very much for taking the time to write such a heartfelt review. I wish you both all the very best as the years ahead unfold. xo
  • Jeff
    Jeff L. Married on 11/16/2021

Best Decision Ever

If you ever need an officiant for your elopement or wedding, Cindie is your go to person. As our party was traveling from the east coast, she made the entire process seamless for us. We had an initial intake phone call to make sure that each party was comfortable with each other. The process afterwards was pretty painless, each partner filled out an additional personal questionnaire in which Cindie created a beautiful story to share. For our ceremony, we wanted to be surprised and we could not have asked for anything better. Cindie was able to capture our journey to the elopement and brought many happy memories back for us. She was also very flexible during our last minute changes at Yosemite as we were from out of town and found a better location a day before the event. She also filed for our marriage license immediately as promised. Without any hesitation, if you are looking for someone for your officiant – Cindie is the perfect choice. Thank you Cindie for making our elopement magical!
  • Alexander
    Alexander Married on 11/13/2021

Perfect Wedding

Cindie really made the wedding a special one, including both interests of the Groom and the Bride in the Ceremony, giving some laughs and bringing smiles to the entire hall, I'm really happy with how the wedding turned out!

Cindie Wilding Bird & Nest Ceremonies's reply:

Oh thank you Alex so much! I so appreciate your kind comments. I was so happy to get to know both of you and to make your ceremony both meaningful and light and whimsical. All the best to you! xo

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

42 photos · 10/05/2021
  • Katie & Matt
    52 photos · 07/08/2017

Ashley Nicole Photography Ashley Nicole Photography Wedding Videographers

Cindie was such a pleasure to work with. She helped to maintain a relaxed and pleasant environment while also creating an easy flow of communication among myself and the bride/groom.

Jensen Wedding Films Jensen Wedding Films Wedding Videographers

I've probably worked with 200 or so wedding officiants over the last few decades and Cindie is one of my favorites. She has a way of putting an otherwise nervous bride at ease, and truly cares about the needs of each couple- for Cindie, its not just another gig. She also looks great on camera:)

Rocklin Rocklin, California, 95677
Location of (Cindie Wilding Bird & Nest Ceremonies)

Other vendors in Sacramento for your wedding