Cindie Wilding Bird & Nest Ceremonies Reviews

Cindie Wilding Bird & Nest Ceremonies 7
  • Shannon

Shannon · Married on 12/15/2018

Highly Recommend

I discovered Cindie through Wedding Wire because my now husband and I realized fairly last minute that we still needed an officiant. I sent her an email asking for details and she responded in record time. She is kind and sweet and very professional. She was able to deliver our ceremony speech with more than enough time for us to read it and make any corrections we wanted to. After our ceremony our guests were awe of how beautiful and touching it was. Many guests said they laughed and cried which is exactly what we were going for. I highly recommend Cindie to anyone who is looking for someone who will listen to what they want and deliver above expectations.

Cindie Wilding Bird & Nest Ceremonies 8

Todd Jensen · Married on 11/04/2018

The ceremony Cindie did for us was everything we hoped for and more.

Intimate, engaging, warm, beautiful. Many guests commented on how refreshingly personal the ceremony was and how much they enjoyed the story she told about us. As one guest summed it up, "*That's* what a wedding ceremony should be like!!!!"

We, ahem, only contacted Cindie one month before our wedding day. She took it in stride and, from the beginning, we felt both calmed and secure that we were in good hands. And throughout the next stressful month, she was gracious about not rushing us, while at the same time making sure we stayed on track. In every department, we can't speak highly enough about Cindie.

And finally: Gotta say, we knew Cindie was "the one" as soon as we spoke with her, lol. That may sound funny but we feel it's worth mentioning here. Even though we only met with her once before the ceremony, it felt like she was somehow herself involved in this process and we suspect this is one thing Cindie can offer that may differentiate her from some other officiants. Our wedding day just wouldn't have been the same without her.

• Jorie

Jorie · Married on 09/21/2018

Loved Working with Cindie

Cindie was exactly the person we were looking for to perform our ceremony at Yosemite. When we decided to elope, we knew we wanted something very personal and intimate and we had exactly that, as we stood in the meadow with El Capitan as our backdrop. Cindie has a great gift of turning simple questions/answers into a unique, personalized and beautifully written ceremony. She really made our day so special! It was great working with her throughout the entire process and would absolutely recommend!

Brittney · Married on 09/08/2018

Cindie creates beautiful personalized wedding ceremonies. My husband and I initially wanted to write our own vows but knew we would be too nervous on the big day. Cindie was able to create a beautiful ceremony and told our love story for us. We couldn’t have been more happy to have her marry us! I would recommend her to anyone who wants a unique, personalized ceremony.

Christine · Married on 08/12/2018

Cindy is amazing, professional, articulate, kind, and full of personality! She was the perfect officiant for our wedding and we couldn’t have been more pleased. She took the information we gave her about how we met and made it into a lovely love story! She involved our believes and those that we loved and she made our wedding something we will always treasure. Cindy you are simply the best! Thank you thank you thank you!

Cindie Wilding Bird & Nest Ceremonies 9
    Cindie Wilding Bird & Nest Ceremonies 15
    Cindie Wilding Bird & Nest Ceremonies 16
  • Sherie

Sherie · Married on 08/10/2018

Thank you Cindie for helping make our special day even more beautiful.

We had no issues working with Cindie considering we were coordinating with her all the way from Japan. She responded quickly to any requests. The ceremony she prepared was beautiful. She is a friendly and kind person. Highly reccomend Cindie as an officiant for your wedding.

Sent on 08/26/2018

Cindie Wilding Bird & Nest Ceremonies's reply:

Oh thank you so much Sherie & Fherie! You guys were so very fun to work with and such a sweet couple. I loved being part of your special day. Wishing you all the very best in your years ahead! hugs! xo

Heather · Married on 08/03/2018

Cindie is a very special person and a one-of-a-kind wedding officiant. We hired her for our August wedding in the Donner Summit area of Tahoe to be the officiant for our alpine outdoor wedding of 60+ people. We were fortunate enough to know Cindie first as a family friend, but I'm writing this review as a client and it truly makes no difference whatsoever: when you work with Cindie, there's an immediate ease, like you've known her for a long time!

We wanted our wedding ceremony to be especially meaningful and that's what Cindie does best. We worked over several months with Cindie preparing our ceremony and answering her detailed questionnaire that allowed her to write a personal, perfect ceremony. She constructed our 20+ minute ceremony with such care and understanding, choosing perfect little poems and moments to bring in humor or sentimentality. She also helped us with timing and logistics questions, too, and helped us get started with writing our own vows. When the wedding day came, Cindie was so flexible, punctual, and wonderful to work with. We didn't have a traditional wedding party, so not only did she serve as our officiant, but as our "ring bearer," too! During the ceremony there was not a dry eye-- in the best of ways! We have been approached by our guests saying it's one of the best ceremonies they've ever been to and we couldn't agree more. It completely set the tone for our entire wedding and everyone was so happy and full of love the whole night! Afterwards, Cindie made sure to get our marriage license signed, stamped and mailed so we didn't have to think about it. Whoever you are, whatever your love, Cindie will capture it and tell your story in a way best fitting to you. We thank you, Cindie, for making it such a meaningful, important celebration we'll treasure in our hearts always!

John · Married on 07/14/2018

Cindie did a great job! We loved the ceremony show wrote for us and she was very helpful in providing guidance during the rehearsal and the wedding day. She was also very friendly and nice to talk to generally. We highly recommend her for your ceremony!

Sent on 08/26/2018

Cindie Wilding Bird & Nest Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you John and Kate! I enjoyed meeting you and your families and being part of your ceremony! Wishing you all the best in the years to come! xo

Brandi · Married on 07/13/2018

If you are contemplating hiring Cindie Welding in any capacity be sure to read this review!

I am a fellow wedding vendor (photographer) who photographed an elopement that Cindie officiated.

Throughout my career, I have worked alongside 400 or more wedding and event vendors. Most all of them were talented beyond belief. Despite their incredible talent in their industries, I can list on two hands which ones stood out enough that I felt comfortable enough highly recommending to my clients.

From the moment I met Cindie I knew she was one of these select few.

Cindie is warm and excited to make her clients day special. She will do everything within her power to make sure it is perfect. Cindie loves her job. She was born to express the love of others through words. Her passion and love shine by the way she connects with everyone around her.

YOU want her to be a part of your wedding day or special occasion!!

Cindie Wilding Bird & Nest Ceremonies 17
    Cindie Wilding Bird & Nest Ceremonies 18
    Cindie Wilding Bird & Nest Ceremonies 19

Lori · Married on 06/12/2018

Cindie came highly recommended to us, the moment we met I knew she was for us. We are very glad that we chose her to celebrate the day with us. She met with us and wrote a ceremony that was perfect and exactly as we pictured it to be. Cindie checked in a few times before the wedding and the ceremony was perfect. Thank you, Cindie, for creating a ceremony just for us.

Sent on 07/17/2018
    Cindie Wilding Bird & Nest Ceremonies 20
    Cindie Wilding Bird & Nest Ceremonies 21

Cindie Wilding Bird & Nest Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you Lori and Scott for your kind words. I really enjoyed the two of you and was honored to be part of your very special wedding day. Thank you for including the photos! It was a beautiful and elegant day. xo

Daniel · Married on 05/05/2018

We were so happy to have been married by Cindie! She was absolutely fantastic in every way, from helping us develop our wedding "theme" to her meticulously crafted preamble to the vows, which transformed into some of the most heartfelt feelings! We have already decided that when it comes time to renew our vows, Cindie will be the one to preside over us once again (hopefully!)
    -Kristel & Dan

Sent on 05/14/2018

Cindie Wilding Bird & Nest Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you, thank you Kristel & Dan! I so loved working with you guys and really enjoyed your wedding day. I wish you all the very best as the years go by and look forward to hearing from you to renew your vows. xo

Brielle · Married on 10/20/2017

Cindie was an absolute dream to work with!! We contacted her to see if she was avaible on our wedding day and miraculously she was. We had an elopement in the El Capitan Meadow and it was the most beautiful thing ever. After contacting her and arranging our day, she reached out via a scheduled phone call to get a little information about ourselves. After that we electronically signed a contract and put our deposit down. She sent out questionnaires to get to know both of us better. From those, she wrote a beautiful and heartwarming ceremony. She sent us the ceremony about a month before our actual elopement day to read over, but we decided to let it be a surprise and we are so glad we did. Her summary of our love story during the ceremony was such a beautiful little surprise and it made for the best responses. It was so cold when we got married but Cindie toughed it out with us and was professional looking even all bundled up. I would absolutely recommend Cindie, she was incredible!!!!

Sent on 11/20/2017
    Cindie Wilding Bird & Nest Ceremonies 22

Cindie Wilding Bird & Nest Ceremonies's reply:

Oh my gosh Brielle and Cameron that is so very sweet! Thank you so much for taking the time to write that. It really touched my heart to share our little wedding in the meadow and to see your responses to the ceremony - the laughs and tears were priceless. Sending you hugs through the miles. xo

Kelly · Married on 09/30/2017

Cindie did amazing and really made our day special. She wrote a beautiful ceremony, kept in contact, sent reminders about everything and stayed on top of things so that everything went smoothly. She also made sure the certificate was signed and then sent it in for us. She is worth every penny! She even let me add in vows to my step son. It was a beautiful day and a beautiful ceremony.

Sent on 10/16/2017

Cindie Wilding Bird & Nest Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you so much Kelly for your very sweet remarks. I loved creating the ceremony of your dreams for your marriage to the man of your dreams. :) You and Ryan are a perfect pair and I couldn't be happier for you. Thank you so much for taking the time to post this. Lots of love and hugs ~

Kim · Married on 09/17/2017

Cindie, we could not have asked for more in a Celebrant four our Yosemite elopement. You captured our romance and love story perfectly. There was just the just the right amount of love and laughter and we especially appreciated with way you magically wove our connection to nature and Yosemite in particular into the ceremony. You were an absolute delight to get to know and work with. If you are looking for a kind hearted, passionate and professional celebrant, look no further as you have found her. Thanks again Cindie.

Sent on 10/16/2017

Cindie Wilding Bird & Nest Ceremonies's reply:

Oh thank you so much Kim! I truly loved getting to know you and Mick and getting to finally meet you and share that gorgeous day in the meadow with you. I am so happy you got to come to the US and one of my favorite places to say "I do" and I hope you can come back again some day. hugs to you both xo

Pat Crowl · Married on 09/09/2017

My wife and I had Cindie do our wedding ceremony a few months ago. We couldn't have been happier. Our guests loved her and we loved that she told our love story.

Sent on 10/08/2017

Cindie Wilding Bird & Nest Ceremonies's reply:

Thanks so much Pat! I loved getting to know you and Andrea and getting to create a ceremony that included Daniella as well. Keep enjoying those donuts! xo

Rogers · Married on 09/03/2017

Cindie was amazing. Professional, courteous, flexible, and overall a great joy to have be our celebrant. If you are looking at her profile and reading these reviews, look no further. You have found the right person! She was extremely helpful in guiding me towards a great experience.

Sent on 10/01/2017

Cindie Wilding Bird & Nest Ceremonies's reply:

Awe thank you Rogers! I appreciate your very kind words. I truly loved working with you and Jume! You are an amazing couple and I wish you nothing but all the very best. xo

Kyle · Married on 08/05/2017

Cindie is a wonderful celebrant! I could not have asked for things to go more smoothly.

Sent on 08/12/2017

Cindie Wilding Bird & Nest Ceremonies's reply:

Thanks Kyle & Cierra! I appreciate that! All the very best to you guys!

Kristin · Married on 07/22/2017

Cindie gave us a wedding ceremony that was absolutely perfect for us. I found Cindie on Yelp, and was drawn to her because of her excellent reviews. She went above and beyond what we could even imagine. We met with her several months before our wedding to get to know her, and we knew she would be a great fit. She was calm, organized, and had a passion for telling love stories. We were looking for a wedding ceremony that would tell our unique story and incorporate our love for science, and based on our meeting with her we were sure that she would be the best person to create such a ceremony for us.

After our meeting, she sent us questionnaires that my husband and I each were to fill out individually. Because my husband didn't feel he could best put his words into writing, she conducted an oral interview with him over the phone. The result was a personalized, beautiful ceremony that was exactly what we were looking for. She sent us the ceremony prior to the wedding, and we read through it together and suggested a couple edits which she implemented and sent back to us. She attended our rehearsal, and made sure everyone was comfortable about what to do on the day of the wedding. At both the rehearsal and ceremony, she was prepared, confident, and reassuring. We received LOTS of compliments on the uniqueness of the ceremony. Working with Cindie to create our dream ceremony was worth every penny, and I would recommend her 100% to any of my friends and family.

Tania · Married on 07/02/2017

Eloping to the States to get married all the way from New Zealand, Cindie went above and beyond for us and really was the lifeline that we needed. She made it easy to communicate with her via SKYPE and email and happily accommodated our time differences. Not only did she help us to connect with a great photographer and hair and makeup lady, she even helped us organise our permit to get married in Yosemite National Park.

Cindie wrote a beautiful ceremony for us which told our very personal story of how we met and came to be. She listened carefully to what we wanted and found and included lyrics from our favourite singers and poets. She also found a reading of her own which fitted our circumstances and the environment perfectly. Even though we had only talked a handful of times, you would have thought she had known us forever. Due to traffic on our wedding day, we (bride and groom) were 2 hours late to our ceremony with no reception to call and let anyone know. When we finally arrived Cindie was there waiting for us with the warmest of smiles and genuine concern which instantly made us feel at ease. We will be forever grateful that she waited so patiently for us to show up.

As a person Cindie has such a sincere and gentle way about her. She made what seemed like a daunting process of organising an overseas wedding, feel like a walk in the park. She is very organised and professional and above all creative. I would wholeheartedly recommend her to anyone in the world who wants to get married in America. Thank you ever so much Cindie!!!

Sent on 08/19/2017

Cindie Wilding Bird & Nest Ceremonies's reply:

This review made me smile so much. It made me remember how relieved you both looked when you finally made it there, the way you looked at each other during the ceremony and the sweet tears. I was so very delighted to get to know you and Harry and to help you through all the challenges of planning a wedding in the US from NZ! It was a wonderful experience for me and I'm so glad you got to have a holiday here visiting a few of the hot spots! I'll let you know if we get to NZ someday. Definitely stopping by! xoxo

Cherisse · Married on 06/11/2017

Cindie was just great! She took the time to get to know our story and made to most wonderful ceremony! If you want something that truly is specialized and you will never forget get Cindie on board!!

Sent on 07/25/2017

Cindie Wilding Bird & Nest Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you Cherisse! I so loved working with you and Anthony. Wishing you many years of happy and fun adventures. Knowing you guys I know the emphasis will be on the fun. :) Lots of love ~

Linda · Married on 06/08/2017

Cindie is a wonderful, naturally spiritual person. She captured the essence and meaning of our wedding in the way that felt right for us. She is warm and sincere and got to know us so that she could tell our story in a way that fit into our private wedding ceremony perfectly. We wanted to be married up on an overlook of Yosemite Valley that required some hiking, and she was absolutely open to that. We had to hike across wide creeks, get through mud and snow to get to the spot and not get dirty! And that’s what we did. Cindie was perfectly fine with standing barefoot out on the rock overlook close to the edge with us. She made our wedding day adventure possible!

Sent on 06/18/2017

Cindie Wilding Bird & Nest Ceremonies's reply:

Linda and Eric thank you so very much for your very sweet comments. Hiking up to Taft with you through the snow and the mud was such an awesome adventure and I loved standing barefoot at the edge of the world with you! What a fantastic memory. Here's to so many more fun adventures for the two of you and hopes that you sludge through the obstacles along your journey as quickly and seamlessly as you did the snow and the mud! xo

Nina · Married on 05/26/2017

Cindie was a gem to work with! She has a great way of putting together information about you as a couple into a custom ceremony so that your guests get to know your story. She was so warm and responsive, and lets you read over your ceremony well before it's time so there's plenty of time for tweaks, if you so desire. Cindie is a natural in front of a crowd and makes you feel at ease when one-on-one. We're so glad we found her!

Sent on 06/27/2017

Cindie Wilding Bird & Nest Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you Nina and Kenny so very much for your kindness. I really enjoyed meeting the two of you and the wonderful personal rituals we were able to incorporate into your ceremony that truly reflected the two of you such as the macaroon sharing. I really loved the meaning of that and found it fun. You guys are awesome. Keep enjoying the carbs!

Holly · Married on 05/06/2017

Magical! Cindie did an amazing job as our officiant, from start to finish. She took the time to get to know us as a couple, wrote an entire ceremony just for us, and performed an absolutely beautiful ceremony. Not a dry eye in the house! I would highly recommend Cindie Wilding to anyone looking for a genuine, heartfelt, unique and special wedding. She has a lovely demeanor and a great speaking voice. She is a true professional through and through, and it was a joy to work with her. We are grateful to Cindie Wilding for making our wedding the greatest day of our lives.

Sent on 05/16/2017

Cindie Wilding Bird & Nest Ceremonies's reply:

Oh my goodness Holly & Henry. I am so very touched by your words. You and Henry have such sweet personalities and joyful natures. It was my great pleasure to turn that into words, adding the sugar and spice of the magic of nature to round it all out. Many blessings to you on your next adventure. xo
  • Lindz

Lindsay · Married on 04/28/2017

Cindie was amazing! She customized our ceremony and it truly was the epitome of us. Everyone loved it. She was so easy to work with and knows her stuff. Would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 05/04/2017

Cindie Wilding Bird & Nest Ceremonies's reply:

Lindsay what a most lovely review! I was so delighted to see this! Thank you so very much for taking the time to write it! I really loved getting to know you and Brian and telling your love story (even in the wind!!). I'm wishing all the very best to the two of you for many, many happy years ahead! xo
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 04/01/2017

I would recommend Cindie to anyone looking for a very personal and memorable wedding ceremony! Not only is she kind and friendly, but her communication and flexibility made at least one part of my wedding planning a breeze! We got several compliments on our wedding ceremony about how she told our love story to our guests. She also provided me a tissue when I started to get teary during our ceremony :) Any couple that may be uncertain about who to get to perform their ceremony should contact Cindie and meet with her!