Reverend Katey's Weddings

Auburn, CA View map

Hi my name is Reverend Katey. I am a military wife, mother, and California Notary Public. I am an ordained reverend with Rose Ministries. We are a non-denominational ministry committed to the rights of the individual to experience the divine according to their own personal beliefs. If you want a non-denominational, spiritual, romantic, traditional, or same sex wedding; I am the reverend for the job!!! I also perform Marriage Renewal Ceremonies for those that want to renew their original wedding vows. I will customized a ceremony to your personal tastes. I have copies of my ceremonys for you to review and choose from or I can read one you have created. I will come to your favorite wedding location. You also receive a copy of your ceremony with each wedding. LETS GET YOU MARRIED!!!! I'm here to help & encourage you in designing a special ceremony, one that you will cherish for years to come. Best Wishes with your wedding plans and I look forward to creating a wonderful ceremony with you. I believe that if you are in love and feel that you want to be married, that it should be your choise and your officiant should stand behind that decision. Want to get married fast but don't want to get married in the courthouse. Go get your marriage license and call me. I am availiable most evenings and weekends. See you then, Reverend Katey

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Civil Union
Single Religion

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Baptist
Catholic
Lutheran
Methodist
No Denomination
    Jacqueslene Married on 03/17/2012
    Reverend Katey was AMAZING! She was the officiant at our wedding! SO sweet, flexible and understanding! I would highly recommend her to anyone!
    Cassie Married on 12/31/2011
    Reverand Katey is wonderful!!! She was so enjoyable to work with & made our ceremony very special. At one point during our vows I began to cry, Katey had me look at her and talked to me to calm me down so I didn't cry through the ceremony!! I've referred her to many others & also utilize Katey for her many other services like being a Notary Public. Katey is the best around, she will cater to your needs and go above & beyond to make you happy!!
    Veronica Married on 11/19/2011
    Katy officiated our wedding ceremony on November 19, 2011 and was amazing to work with! She met with me in advance and sent us several choices of ceremonies to chose from. It was nice to have so many options. At our rehearsal she walked our whole wedding party through the ceremony, etc. and was very receptive to any changes I requested such as, to have my bridal party stand on the right side rather than the traditional left side. When we had any questions Katy was always quick to respond. On the day of the wedding she was on-time and dressed perfect for the occasion. Her professionalism and expertise made our ceremony a success! We were very lucky to have found Katy!

Deals

Reverend Katey's Weddings 1
Discount
Discounts available to all active duty, reserve, national guard, and veteran military members (must be bride or groom).

P.O. Box 5122 Auburn, 95604

Availiable when you need me!!
Location of (Reverend Katey's Weddings)

Other vendors in Sacramento for your wedding