Dixon, California, Dixon, CA 95620 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 3

About Say I Do NorCal

Operating throughout Northern California, Say I Do NorCal is a business committed to crafting customized nuptial ceremonies. Lisa is inspired by love and the clients she serves. She focuses on creating an inclusive atmosphere where couples from all walks of life are free to express their love for each other. A proud ally of the LGBTQ+ community, Lisa strives to provide support to any and all individuals regardless of their orientation. As a non-denominatial minister, Lisa welcomes individuals from all religious backgrounds and views.

Top 10 Wedding Officiant in the Sacramento Region

Lisa is thrilled to have been named one of the Top 10 wedding officiants in the Sacramento, California region by WeddingRule.com (Top 10 Wedding Officiants in Sacramento, CA (2021) | Wedding Rule)

Lisa is an ordained, non-deonminational officiant. She has curated various wedding packages to accommodate any particular needs while also taking each respective couples’ budget into consideration. Lisa assists couples with writing their own vows, making the ceremony even more personalized. Ceremony rehearsals can also be arranged, ensuring that everything proceeds according to plan on the big day.

• Woman-owned
officiate 3 51 1994897 161896847436613

4 Reviews for Say I Do NorCal

Jennifer B. · Married on 10/04/2020

Just what we wanted!

My wife and I wanted a non-traditional wedding ceremony to match our non-traditional lifestyle. We must have interviewed dozens of officiants but there were only a few who would conduct the ceremony the way we wanted it and out of those we didn't "click" with anyone. Until we met Lisa. She first won us over by telling us that she insists on a meeting with potential clients prior to them hiring her because she wants to make sure they are comfortable with her. We met her via Zoom (because of COVID) and it was a done deal. She listened to everything we had to say, asked a ton of questions and answered all of ours. Our ceremony was beautiful and exactly the way we wanted it. She had everyone laughing and our guests commented that it was the best ceremony they'd ever attended. We now consider her family and recommend her services to all couples.

Sent on 11/04/2020

Ramon F. · Married on 10/03/2020

Exactly what we wanted.

She was amazing. Me and wife set up a last minute small wedding and contacted her and she responded quickly and promptly. She was close to where we were having our wedding. Asked simple questions and how we wanted our ceremony and she delivered and every note. Would recommend her for any wedding!

Sent on 11/04/2020

Say I Do NorCal FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services?
    $ 250
  • Which of the following are included in the price?
    Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services?
    $ 150
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?
    $ 50
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Ceremony Rehearsal
    Vow Renewal
    Civil Union
    Single Religion
  • What services do you provide?
    Allow Couples' Own Vows
    Licensed
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    Agnostic
    Shinto
    Sikhism
    Taoist
    Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed?
    CA
  • What languages do you speak?
    English

3 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Say I Do NorCal 1
    15% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Say I Do NorCal 2
    Teachers
    Teachers and educators receive a 10% discount off my services with a valid school ID.
  • Say I Do NorCal 3
    Military & First Responder Discount

25% discount for all active-duty military, veterans or first responders. Valid ID required for discount.

• Dixon, California Dixon, CA, 95620 See on map
    Location of (Say I Do NorCal)