Naples, FL 34120 Map · Phone number

About Side By Side Weddings

Side By Side Weddings is a boutique wedding and event planning company based in Naples, Florida and founded by Kathie and Jacqui Resop. Our philosophy is simple: we believe in providing the utmost level of service to each and every client that they expect and deserve.

As planners, our goal is to alleviate the stress that often accompanies the task of planning a wedding. We are committed to creating personalized relationships with our clients, resulting in a level of comfort and trust that allows you to fully enjoy the planning process, knowing you have the best team by your side. Consider us your personal concierge. We manage the details and logistics, while providing the support and guidance needed to execute your vision and ensure your celebration is flawless, from beginning to end.

Follow Side By Side Weddings on

33 Reviews for Side By Side Weddings

• Tara

Tara · Married on 02/02/2019

Totally worth it!

I originally thought I would plan our wedding on my own, but when I realized how much goes into it I decided to book SBS and boy am I happy that I did! SBS Weddings did an amazing job helping to bring our dream wedding to life. They were prompt in their responses and flexible in their availability. They did an amazing job with the day of coordination ensuring everything ran smoothly and I truly felt like I did not have to worry with my wedding in their hands. Thank you Jacqui and Kathie for making our wedding day so perfect!

Sent on 02/07/2019

Sophia · Married on 07/14/2018

Kathie and Jacqui did an amazing job! We had our destination wedding on July 14, 2018 at LaPlaya Beach and Golf Resort in Naples Florida. They did an excellent job communicating with all the vendors and creating our timeline; and I was able to relax the day of the wedding knowing that all the details were well taken care of. They worked with the vendors the day of to make sure everything went smoothly. They are also well prepared with "tools" and were able to fix my dress when the bustle broke during the reception. They are very warm, friendly, fun and great at what they do. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 07/24/2018
  • O

olivia · Married on 04/21/2018

After working with Kathie and Jacqui (Side by Side Weddings) for my wedding in April my mom and I can't sing their praises enough! After meeting with them on a vendor tour we knew they would be the perfect fit for our day-of coordinators. Their personalities are so sweet and bubbly you instantly feel like friends and they make it SO fun to work with them. Their depth of knowledge and advice provided along the way made us so comfortable handing over the control to them. Throughout the planning process they were always so sweet when I reached out asking for advice on even the littlest things. When it came down to the day of I couldn't have felt more at ease knowing they were in charge. With their impeccable taste and attention to detail they were able to turn our reception space into something more beautiful than I could have ever imagined! On top of that they were brilliant at creating and managing the timeline/vendors to make sure everyone and everything was in its place which allowed me to enjoy the wedding day totally stress free! From the bottom of our hearts, we can't thank you enough for all the hard work, care, and love you poured into our wedding day.

Sent on 05/21/2018

Side By Side Weddings FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• Salon Teez Weddings
    Salon Teez Weddings Wedding Hair & Makeup

LOVE LOVE LOVE working with Kathie. She is always prepared and her ducks in a row - never have had a bad experience with her. It is almost like she anticipates a problem and has a solution before it becomes an issue.

• Sweet Apple Films
    Sweet Apple Films Wedding Videographers

We just worked "side by side" with Kathy on the posted wedding of Kristy Pollina. She was a joy to work with; she was extremely organized and had awesome follow through.