49 E Pineridge CT Apt D220, Spokane, WA 99218 Map · Phone number

04 030001
04 200001

4 Reviews for Shmily Face Photography

Meghan · Married on 10/08/2016

Stephanie and Tori are GREAT! I love pictures with natural light, and their pictures drew me in right away. I loved the price and the fact that hair & makeup was included in the engagement session. Stephanie made me feel so comfortable, having us pose, and coming up with different ideas. We were completely at ease. Not to mention she is hilarious and so much fun! I am so happy with the results of out engagement pictures, and our wedding pictures we have so far. I would definitely recommend Shmily face Photography!

Sent on 10/12/2016

Stephanie was amazing! She really worked with me on the budget I had and made me feel like my wedding was so important. She made time for Me and my Groom and took beautiful pictures that will last a lifetime. I highly highly recommend using her for your wedding or any other photography needs.

Sent on 10/18/2013

Michelle · Married on 08/10/2013

Where do I even start! Stephanie with Shmily Face Photography is AMAZING! I had a rather weird situation being my fiancé was in Afghanistan while I planned the wedding! She met with me multiple times discussing the big day. She is so kind hearted, its like she's been a friend for years. But she knows what she is doing! She loved the ideas I had, and she is full of wonderful ideas I would have never dreamt up! I was so excited to have her at my wedding! My fiancé came home about 3 weeks before the wedding and she still snuck in an engagement shoot for us! I realized on that day how easy she was to work with. She had me laughing the entire time, and the engagements turned out beautiful. The day of the wedding she was there bright and early snapping secret shots of me getting ready. It was wonderful having her there. Through the whole day she captured shots that give me goosebumps when I look at them now! I would recommend her to anyone!!! And not to mention, her prices are more than fair.

Sent on 09/17/2013

Shmily Face Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,399.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,899.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints

• 49 E Pineridge CT Apt D220 Spokane, 99218 See on map