Chesapeake, VA 23320 Map · Phone number

About Shine with Jennifer Leigh Photography

From the moment he placed the ring on your finger you can’t stop thinking about your special day. There are so many details to plan and photography plays a HUGE role in this monumental event. It is my belief that wedding photography should be more than photographs of your décor details or staged portraits. It should be a truly unique experience that only comes from finding a photographer that cares about you as a couple, invests time building a relationship with you and makes a lasting impression.

I’ve noticed that when my couples know that I have their best interests at heart and know me as a person, they are comfortable and genuine in front of the camera. When you look back at your wedding photos years later, you will continue to love your images and remember the experience of your day!

I've been serving the Hampton Roads area and beyond for the past 5 years. If you are looking for a photographer with experience in local or destination weddings and lifestyle portraits, I'm your girl! My images have been published on several top wedding blogs and your wedding could be featured next.

I always work with an assistant or second photographer. It is our goal to provide you with beautiful photos combined with out of this world customer service. If you love photography and would like more information on my wedding packages and availability, please stop by my website and tell me your story.

Talk to you soon!

spring boston wedding photography
shinewithenniferleighphotographyvirginiaweddingpho
boston spring wedding in the park
Shine with Jennifer Leigh Photography
downtown laconia nh wedding portraits cherry bloss
Shine with Jennifer Leigh Photography
founders inn virginia beach wedding portraits
sandbridge beach wedding
second time around wedding
Shine with Jennifer Leigh Photography
shifting sands virginia beach wedding
spring boston wedding photography
shinewithenniferleighphotographyvirginiaweddingpho
boston spring wedding in the park

4 Reviews for Shine with Jennifer Leigh Photography

Kathryn and Anthony · Married on 11/08/2014

I met Jennifer over a year ago, when I was in the beginning stages of planning my wedding. My fiance was in Texas, so I was tasked with doing a lot of the research and meeting with various venders. I would meet with each vender and pass the information along, so we could make the final decisions together. I met Jennifer at a Starbucks inside a Barnes and Noble, after having come highly recommended to me by a close high school friend. I had met with two other photographers, but was most excited to met Jennifer as I liked how soft and natural her photos appeared on her portfolio. My fiance agreed and soon we were making arrangements to have Jennifer photograph our wedding. From creating our wedding website to the substitution of bridal portraits instead of engagement photos to the day of events, Jennifer was an extreme help. She was a pleasure to work with and made the process extremely smooth and enjoyable. For my bridal portraits, there was some confusion with the venue and other delays that began to derail my emotions. Jennifer took me aside and told me how beautiful I was and that with the sunset approaching, we would have gorgeous photos. They turned out beautifully and I thank her for that. On our wedding day, she helped Tony and I focus on each other and not so much the chaos around us. This showed in every photo. She captured memories in the most perfect way and I appreciate everything she did. I would recommend her to any bride.

Sent on 12/28/2014

Shine with Jennifer Leigh Photography's reply:

Kathryn and Tony,

Thank you for your wonderful review! I've enjoyed being a part of your life these past two years. You two have such a strong love and friendship. May your wedding photos bring you back to your beautiful day and all the emotions you felt every time you look at them.

All the best to you both!

Jennifer Adams

Tiffany · Married on 10/25/2014

Shine with Jennifer Leigh Photography review:
    When thinking about planning our special day my husband and I agreed that photography was a very important piece of our wedding. Capturing the moment in pictures will make those wedding memories last a lifetime.

When we met Jennifer we knew right away that our photography needs were in good hands. We had such a calming feeling that we had the right photographer to entrust such an important job with.

We are new to the area and Jennifer was so helpful in helping us find the perfect location for engagement photos. Our engagement session was so much fun and a great way for us to get to know one another better and for my future husband and I to get more comfortable around the camera. This also gave Jennifer time to find out what was important to us. She was so helpful with every detail including helping us with what to wear!

I have heard people say that their wedding day was a blur but I can honestly say that Jennifer captured every moment to help those moments come alive in our wedding photos. Our pictures will help us relive that day when we look at them. I love pictures and Jennifer took every idea I had and made that idea come alive in her pictures. She does so much research and worked very closely with us to make sure no important details were missed she does so much work behind the scenes and is not one of those photographers that just shows up and takes pictures. We can't thank Jennifer enough for the amazing job that she did for our wedding photos. She has a true talent for photography and working with people, our guests were so at ease with her behind the camera she was definitely worth every penny and exceeded our expectations. It was such a blessing for us to find her and have her photograph the most important day of our life!

Trenton and Tiffany Putnam

Sent on 12/05/2014

Shine with Jennifer Leigh Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your thoughtful review! Everything you said was exactly what I try to accomplish with every Shine bride. Your day was beautiful in every way and I was honored to be a part of it. May you enjoy many, many years of blissful marriage together.

I have used Jennifer's photography services more than once. She helped plan my wedding day photos which helped me enjoy my day without worry. She was well prepared and flexible with our outdoor location in the summer and there were no snags or delays. She was almost invisible during our ceremony and reception which helped her capture our day without posing. Our beach photographs were spectacular and she used unique lighting and lenses to make our portraits truly shine. I plan to use her services again as our family life grows!

Sent on 09/16/2014

Shine with Jennifer Leigh Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Custom Graphics
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Digital Files
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints
    Prints
    Proofs

• Dhalia Edwards Makeup Wedding Hair & Makeup

I enjoy working with Jennifer. She has a driven passion in photography and loves what she does. She's kind, caring and takes very good care of her clients.

• Dhalia Edwards Makeup Wedding Hair & Makeup

• Chesapeake, 23320 See on map
    Location of (Shine with Jennifer Leigh Photography)

Shine with Jennifer Leigh Photography frequently asked questions

What photography styles does Shine with Jennifer Leigh Photography offer?

Shine with Jennifer Leigh Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Shine with Jennifer Leigh Photography offer?

Shine with Jennifer Leigh Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• High-Res Images
  • Custom Graphics
  • Liability Insurance

What photography materials does Shine with Jennifer Leigh Photography offer for wedding events?

Shine with Jennifer Leigh Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Flush Mount
  • Proofs
  • Albums
  • Prints
  • Digital Files
  • Matted Prints

What percentage of users recommend Shine with Jennifer Leigh Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Shine with Jennifer Leigh Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.