Elizabeth Henson Photos

Virginia Beach, VA View map
$2,965 Most Popular Price

$2,965 Most Popular Price

A fun loving Wedding and Portrait photographer in Virginia Beach. I love getting to know my clients and I consider my style very artistic, organic, and emotional. Make sure to watch my video if you want to get to know me a little bit more and this passion I get to call my business!

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,965

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Prints

• Kirsti
    Kirsti Married on 05/29/2021

Elizabeth is wonderful to work with!

My husband knew Elizabeth from 2 other friends weddings he has been in. After we got engaged and were looking for engagement photos, she was the first person he recommended. We love her bright and airy and style and couldn't be happier with our engagement and wedding photos. It rained incredibly hard on our wedding day, but we found a small opportunity to get photos outside and I am blown away by how they turned out. I would highly, highly recommend Elizabeth to anyone. She was a dream to work with and made us both feel so comfortable in front of the camera!
  • Emily
    Emily H. Married on 09/21/2019

Beautiful Photography

I found Liz and her team through my wedding planner, and am so glad that I did! Instantly I loved the warmth of her photography and knew that she would give me the most beautiful memories of my wedding day. My husband and I Skyped Liz in order to get more information from her, and she was so patient with us explaining her style and method of shooting, and we are so grateful that she was free on our big day. Our engagement shoot was seamless and Liz provided us with so many more pictures than I could have imagined, giving us some candids that most photographers probably would not have saved, but which ended up being some of our favorite pictures! I even booked Liz for a boudoir photo shoot to give to my husband as a wedding gift, and she made me feel so comfortable, it was one of the most fun experiences I've had. Flash forward to our actual wedding, where Liz shot at 38 weeks pregnant!! She is an absolute rockstar, and all of my family and wedding party loved her! She really knows how to capture the smallest details, and how to position her clients so that we look our best. I am so grateful to have had her, and will absolutely use her services for future sessions!
  • Amelia
    Amelia S. Married on 08/24/2019

Absoutely Wonderful!

Elizabeth was the photographer for my friend's wedding last year. Elizabeth was so fun to work with and it wasn't even my wedding! When my husband and I got engaged there was no question that we wanted Elizabeth to take our photos for our wedding! She took 1 week to get our wedding pictures back to us and took over 1500 beautiful photos! She will always be our goto photographer from now on and we will always recommend her!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Real Weddings

• Ronnie & Jessica
    18 photos · 09/19/2015

Virginia Beach, Virginia Virginia Beach, VA, 23456
9196050242
Location of (Elizabeth Henson Photos)

Other vendors in Hampton Roads for your wedding