Virginia Beach, VA 23451 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $7,200
Availability Check your date

About Shannon Moffit Photography LLC

Hello!

My name is Shannon and I am a Virginia based wedding photographer, specializing in romantic and joyful outdoor events. With a photojournalistic and fine art approach to wedding photography, I capture real and candid instances that unfold naturally, but also put a lot of creative thought and effort into detail styling and some posing here and there. I consider myself a hybrid photographer, so I shoot both film and digital photography, depending on your preferences. Overall, my style is bright, elegant, and authentic.

I photograph weddings across the globe, but you will likely find me in Charlottesville, on Maryland's Eastern Shore, Washington DC, Charleston, Virginia Beach, or South Florida.

I am honored to have been published in Elle Magazine, The Knot Magazine, Modern Luxury Magazine, Distinction Magazine, Style Me Pretty, Martha Stewart Weddings, and Washingtonian Weddings, among others.

Follow Shannon Moffit Photography LLC on

Shannon Moffit Photography LLC 6
Shannon Moffit Photography LLC 7

Caroline · Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing!

I am so, so happy I used her for both our engagement photos and our destination wedding. Destination weddings can definitely involve a lot of guesswork since you're planning from afar, but Shannon is such a great photographer, I had 100% faith and trust in her. She researched our venue and found a ton of great photo spots ahead of time, so on the day of the whole process went very smoothly. We just got our wedding photos and they are a dream!! Gorgeous photography aside, I must also say that Shannon was a HUGE hit with all of our bridal party and guests. She was so funny and fun to work with; everyone was seriously having a blast. The day after all of my bridesmaids were going on and on about how much they loved her. When I was looking for photographers, I didn't consider how much their personality can set the tone for your wedding. I'm so glad I decided to go with Shannon, who was so awesome and made our day truly happy and stress-free. I really can't recommend Shannon enough. I wish I could re-do that day over and over again!! Thank you Shannon for everything!!

Sent on 05/07/2019
    Shannon Moffit Photography LLC 8
  • Nikki

Nikki Harvell · Married on 10/27/2018

The best of the best!

If you are looking for a wedding photographer, Shannon Moffit will be one of the best wedding decisions you ever make! She is an absolute ROCKSTAR as a photographer (and person)! Shannon was there for Chris and I every step of the way through the wedding planning process. She is responsive and knowledgeable. Shannon is organized and creative and everything you should want in your photographer. The love that Shannon puts into her art is palpable and it shows in her work. I am so thankful that we had such an amazing experience with out photographer and that we will be able to relive our wedding day for years to come through her beautiful pictures!

Sent on 11/23/2018

Liza Manfred · Married on 10/20/2018

So much fun and GORGEOUS photos

Shannon is totally amazing to work with. Her photos are perfect! She never fails to to capture the exact energy and emotion of a moment, and we’re lucky to have her capture these memories for us. She is also a blast to have as a part of the day. Her energy and enthusiasm seamlessly fit into our group, and she is joyful, easy going, organized, and just so much fun! Working with her throughout planning, engagement photos, and the wedding day itself was easy and so enjoyable. We love her and could not recommend her enough!

Sent on 12/16/2018

Shannon Moffit Photography LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 5,200.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 7,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Film, Photojournalism, Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints

• Best Face Forward- Skin, Makeup & Hair Artists
    Best Face Forward- Skin, Makeup & Hair Artists Wedding Hair & Makeup

Shannon's photography is amazing! We can't wait to do more together!!! She's personable, and her care for her clients shines through!!

• Fresh Look Photography
    Fresh Look Photography Wedding Photographers

With a soft touch and keen eye for details, Shannon has an amazing gift for photography. She has a knack for putting her clients at ease and bringing out their best self to create amazing images!

• Virginia Beach, Virginia, 23451 See on map