Virginia Beach, VA 23451 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $7,200
Availability Check your date

About Shannon Moffit Photography LLC

Hello!

My name is Shannon and I am a Virginia based wedding photographer, specializing in romantic and joyful outdoor events. With a photojournalistic and fine art approach to wedding photography, I capture real and candid instances that unfold naturally, but also put a lot of creative thought and effort into detail styling and some posing here and there. I consider myself a hybrid photographer, so I shoot both film and digital photography, depending on your preferences. Overall, my style is bright, elegant, and authentic.

I photograph weddings across the globe, but you will likely find me in Charlottesville, on Maryland's Eastern Shore, Washington DC, Charleston, Virginia Beach, or South Florida.

I am honored to have been published in Elle Magazine, The Knot Magazine, Modern Luxury Magazine, Distinction Magazine, Style Me Pretty, Martha Stewart Weddings, and Washingtonian Weddings, among others.

Follow Shannon Moffit Photography LLC on

derkacwedding moffitphoto257 51 725785
derkacwedding moffitphoto228 51 725785

61 Reviews for Shannon Moffit Photography LLC

Christa · Married on 11/23/2019

Shannon is the best - you need her!

Hiring Shannon as our wedding photographer was one of the best decisions we ever made! She was great to work with leading up to the wedding and provided an abundance of additional resources for our big day. While it rained most of our wedding day, it didn’t phase Shannon and our pictures were incredible!! She arrived early so we could maximize our outside picture time and knew all the best spots at our venue. Shannon has a calming presence and was so fun to hang out with all day. If you want to be obsessed with your wedding photos, hire Shannon!

Sent on 01/02/2020
  • Caitlyn

Caitlyn · Married on 10/12/2019

Incredible!

Shannon is the best!! Obviously, her photos are incredible—you can see that from her website and instagram. She is also a joy to work with. From our first phone call to saying goodbye at the end of our wedding, Shannon was warm, receptive and genuinely excited to be a part of our wedding. She also was a great resource and sounding board as we approached the big day. On our wedding day, Shannon was such a calming force throughout the whirlwind that is getting married. She kept us all moving through formal photos so there was time for us to just have fun (and for her and her assistant to capture the fun)! We just got our photos back, and I’m so glad we were able to work with her. I cannot recommend her enough and hope more people in my life get married soon so I can send them her way!

Sent on 11/05/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah Nicholas · Married on 10/11/2019

A true talent!

We were lucky enough to hire Shannon for our wedding and she was an absolute dream to work with. She is incredibly professional and views her job as a preservationist would –to be the lens by which you remember your wedding day. She immediately understood my style and vision and really worked to capture what I wanted – Our day was “crisp and timeless”, and her photos reflected that perfectly. We requested to have film photos done as well; she is so skillful! These turned out to be my favorites! I will admit, I didn’t cry on our wedding day but I definitely cried when the photos came back. Her energy on the day-of was enthusiastic and several members of our wedding party praised how easy it was to work with her. If you want to treasure your photos for a lifetime, I can’t recommend Shannon highly enough!

Sent on 01/17/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Shannon Moffit Photography LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 5200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    One Event / Day
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 7200.00
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    One Event / Day
    Albums
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Film
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Matted Prints
    Prints

• Best Face Forward- Skin, Makeup & Hair Artists Wedding Hair & Makeup

Shannon's photography is amazing! We can't wait to do more together!!! She's personable, and her care for her clients shines through!!

• Fresh Look Photography Wedding Photographers

With a soft touch and keen eye for details, Shannon has an amazing gift for photography. She has a knack for putting her clients at ease and bringing out their best self to create amazing images!

• Virginia Beach, Virginia, 23451 See on map
    Location of (Shannon Moffit Photography LLC)