Virginia Beach, VA 23451 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $7,200
Availability Check your date

About Shannon Moffit Photography LLC

Hello!

My name is Shannon and I am a Virginia based wedding photographer, specializing in romantic and joyful outdoor events. With a photojournalistic and fine art approach to wedding photography, I capture real and candid instances that unfold naturally, but also put a lot of creative thought and effort into detail styling and some posing here and there. I consider myself a hybrid photographer, so I shoot both film and digital photography, depending on your preferences. Overall, my style is bright, elegant, and authentic.

I photograph weddings across the globe, but you will likely find me in Charlottesville, on Maryland's Eastern Shore, Washington DC, Charleston, Virginia Beach, or South Florida.

I am honored to have been published in Elle Magazine, The Knot Magazine, Modern Luxury Magazine, Distinction Magazine, Style Me Pretty, Martha Stewart Weddings, and Washingtonian Weddings, among others.

Follow Shannon Moffit Photography LLC on

Shannon Moffit Photography LLC 6
Shannon Moffit Photography LLC 7

Morganne Kniffin · Married on 08/31/2019

She is amazing!!!

I can't even begin to express how amazing Shannon is as a person and a photographer. She is so fun to work with while staying professional and focused on her photos. All of my family, bridal party, etc wanted to take their own photos WITH Shannon by the end of the night, because she made everyone so comfortable and have such a good time. More importantly, my wedding photos are better than I could've ever imagined. Her photographing experience is evident by the quality of her work. I am so critical of myself in pictures, but I can't find a single picture that I'm not happy with. TRULY!! Please do yourself a favor and don't consider any other photographers for your special events. Shannon Moffitt is the best and only option.

Sent on 09/18/2019
    Shannon Moffit Photography LLC 12
  • Ali

Ali · Married on 06/08/2019

The best!!

The first phone call I had with Shannon was supposed to be a 30-min intro, and instead we ended up chatting for almost 2 hours! From that moment, I knew she was perfect. I felt like I was chatting with an old friend and that is so important when it comes to picking a photographer. I knew her style was exactly what we were looking for — timeless, elegant, light and airy — but it really comes down to how comfortable you feel around them. When we met for the first time for our engagement photos, there was absolutely no awkwardness, and you can tell from the pictures. Wedding day was also a breeze. We had a long list of requested shots, many gathering families together after the ceremony. It was quick and easy for everyone and all of the pictures turned out perfect! Shannon is professional, funny, and extremely talented. We couldn’t have made a better decision.

Sent on 07/23/2019
    Shannon Moffit Photography LLC 13

Caroline · Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing!

I am so, so happy I used her for both our engagement photos and our destination wedding. Destination weddings can definitely involve a lot of guesswork since you're planning from afar, but Shannon is such a great photographer, I had 100% faith and trust in her. She researched our venue and found a ton of great photo spots ahead of time, so on the day of the whole process went very smoothly. We just got our wedding photos and they are a dream!! Gorgeous photography aside, I must also say that Shannon was a HUGE hit with all of our bridal party and guests. She was so funny and fun to work with; everyone was seriously having a blast. The day after all of my bridesmaids were going on and on about how much they loved her. When I was looking for photographers, I didn't consider how much their personality can set the tone for your wedding. I'm so glad I decided to go with Shannon, who was so awesome and made our day truly happy and stress-free. I really can't recommend Shannon enough. I wish I could re-do that day over and over again!! Thank you Shannon for everything!!

Sent on 05/07/2019
    Shannon Moffit Photography LLC 14

Shannon Moffit Photography LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 5,200.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 7,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Film, Photojournalism, Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints

• Best Face Forward- Skin, Makeup & Hair Artists
    Best Face Forward- Skin, Makeup & Hair Artists Wedding Hair & Makeup

Shannon's photography is amazing! We can't wait to do more together!!! She's personable, and her care for her clients shines through!!

• Fresh Look Photography
    Fresh Look Photography Wedding Photographers

With a soft touch and keen eye for details, Shannon has an amazing gift for photography. She has a knack for putting her clients at ease and bringing out their best self to create amazing images!

• Virginia Beach, Virginia, 23451 See on map