Shannon Moffit Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$15,000 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$15,000 Most Popular Price

I am a Virginia based photographer with a documentary meets fine art approach to wedding photography. I have a deep love for fashion, travel, and unique experiences, so I passionately infuse this perspective into my photography work.

Your wedding vision is my utmost priority! I will work closely with your wedding planner so I am able to curate a beautiful full gallery that feels true to your love story and personalities. Past clients and vendors would describe my overall style as refined, timeless, and genuine.

Personally, I am both organized and laid back at the same time. I believe in going above and beyond to make people feel comfortable and relaxed in front of my camera and believe in providing professional and personalized service.

I photograph weddings across the globe, but you will likely find me in Charlottesville, DC, Charleston, California, or South Florida.

I am honored to have been published in Elle, Vogue, BRIDES, The Knot, Martha Stewart, and Style Me Pretty, among others.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$8,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$15,000

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Film
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints

• Christine
    Christine K. Getting married on 08/03/2022

Absolutely Perfect!

Shannon was absolutely amazing! From our first phone call with her, we knew we wanted her with us on our wedding day. Not only did she put us completely at ease, but she had us and our whole group laughing with her energetic, fun personality. She walked all over to get the photos that were important to us, having fun the whole time, and I am amazed at how beautiful the photos are given it was cold and windy on our wedding day. I am so thrilled we got to work with Shannon and now have so many perfect photos to remember the day!

Shannon Moffit Photography's reply:

So grateful for this kind review from you Christine! I had so much fun with you two and your friends and family! :)
    Taylor E. Married on 05/07/2022

Shannon is a dream!

Working with Shannon was unquestionably the best investment we made for our wedding day. Her style is fine art, but her approach is incredibly personal.

Shannon has a talent for authentically capturing the moments that matter. She does not manufacture moments, but instead captured every detail and emotion of our day — all the sweet times of love, joy, excitement, laughter, and delight. I am so thankful for her ability to bring out the very best in people for photos, for her calming and supportive presence, and that she is an absolute blast to be around. The amount of planning, attention to detail, and intention that Shannon poured into our day made us feel so personally cared for and excited to work together.

To have our most favorite memories frozen in time exactly as we remember them is a priceless treasure, and we will cherish our photos forever. We are so very grateful.
    Callan R. Married on 10/10/2021

A dream photographer

Shannon is an actual DREAM. The best. Wow. Not only are her photos absolutely incredible, she was super fun to work with, yet very professional. We were a bit worried about how comfortable we'd feel because we did not do an engagement session with her, but those worries quickly washed away. She made us feel completely at ease and directed us on what to do in every single moment.

She was very attentive and detail oriented during our calls, and actually even ended up choosing the final tie my husband would wear the morning of the wedding!

Hire her immediately!!!

Team

Shannon Moffit
Shannon Moffit
Owner/Lead Photographer

I am grateful for my gift of seeing beauty and making deep connections with people. I knew then, and still know today, that my calling in life is to be a photographer and tell beautiful visual stories.

Childhood summers in Europe and winters on the ski slopes laid the foundation for my love affair with art, culture, and adventure. My affinity for visual storytelling also developed very early on, with a subscription to Vogue magazine at twelve years old and a wild dream to work for a fashion magazine.

Though my fashion fantasies were hazy when I left my hometown of Miami to attend college, my future as a photographer started to take shape. I studied fine art and art history and fell upon a new hobby, black and white film photography.

Immediately after college, I married a Navy pilot and began a four year journey to becoming a licensed therapist. In the midst of this, I passionately pursued my hobby on the side, completing a two year certification through The New York Institute of Photography and becoming a high-end retoucher for a handful of fashion photographers.

Eventually, I transitioned out of counseling and into fashion photography full time. A few friends were serendipitously getting married that year, so I dove headfirst into the wedding world and haven’t looked back since.

Best Face Forward- Skin, Makeup & Hair Artists Best Face Forward- Skin, Makeup & Hair Artists Wedding Hair & Makeup

Shannon's photography is amazing! We can't wait to do more together!!! She's personable, and her care for her clients shines through!!

Fresh Look Photography Fresh Look Photography Wedding Photographers

With a soft touch and keen eye for details, Shannon has an amazing gift for photography. She has a knack for putting her clients at ease and bringing out their best self to create amazing images!

Charlottesville, VA, 22959
Location of (Shannon Moffit Photography)

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding