Richmond, VA 23226 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 3

About Allison Kuhn Creative

On your wedding day, I'm there to tell your story- to capture all of the big and little moments, all of the details, and all of the feelings and emotions that make up one really awesome day. While I don't believe that every wedding needs to be a big elaborate affair, I do believe that all weddings should be documented beautifully. Those simple moments of love and commitment deserve to be framed and remembered forever. My style is a mixture of fine art and lifestyle photography. I'm always striving to capture candid moments, real smiles, and genuine images that reflect personality, love, and happiness. When the day is over, my hope is that you will have a collection of photos that will help you remember not just how your day looked, but exactly how it felt too.

Follow Allison Kuhn Creative on

bb1

• Real Weddings 77

4 Reviews for Allison Kuhn Creative

Kyra · Married on 10/21/2017

Other than marrying my husband, hiring Allison Kuhn as our photographer was hands down the best decision I made for our wedding. I first heard of Allison because she photographed the wedding of my close friend/coworker Jenny Lankford. After seeing Jenny's pictures, I knew I had to have Allison capture our big day. Even though we were getting married in Charlotte and not Richmond, it was absolutely worth it to have Allison and her husband/second shooter Travis travel down to NC for the event. Throughout the planning process and on the day itself, Allison uses a combination of meticulous organization, careful planning and timing, heartfelt dedication, and compassionate guidance to make your wedding photography experience as seamless and enjoyable as possible.

She was extremely thoughtful about every shot and about scheduling enough time to get every photo we desired. She also served as an authoritative voice to give direction throughout the day, which is something you really need when you have more than a dozen people to coordinate with. My husband Tyler commented multiple times about how equally wonderful Travis was and how "at ease" he made Tyler and the other groomsmen feel throughout the day.

To show you how truly dedicated Allison is to her job, she saw on Facebook that Tyler's grandmother passed away unexpectedly three weeks after the wedding. Without any prompting (and despite the fact that she had not finished editing our images), she immediately messaged me with her condolences along with a few photos of Nana from the wedding. A few days later, I asked if she could send us a few more of Nana with the entire family. Even though Allison was out of town at the time, I received an email a few hours later with the beautifully edited photos. Tyler and I, as well as his entire family, are so incredibly grateful for the time she took to send us these priceless images, which helped all of us heal and bond over cherished memories during a very sad time.

Sent on 11/27/2017

ALLISON IS AMAZING!!! She listened to what was important to us and produced the best pictures. I am very self conscious about certain angles in pictures and she made sure not to get any of these. Literally every picture came out great. She even gave us a gift afterwards of some printed pictures. My only complaint is that you don't get a zip drive of all of the pics, but she does make them easily accessible online. She is fantastic to work with and I love all of my pictures.

Sent on 01/19/2016

Allison Kuhn is an amazing photographer and artist. The engagement and wedding pictures she created for us are absolutely beautiful and truly unique. She captured perfectly both the essence of our relationship and the joyful atmosphere of the event. She and Travis, her husband, were delightful to work with - professional and unobtrusive yet very friendly and helpful with lots of great suggestions. By the end of the evening, we considered them family! We are happy to highly recommend Allison Kuhn Creative.

Sent on 12/02/2015

Allison Kuhn Creative FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 4,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Thank You Cards

Real Weddings