Shanks Photography

Phoenix, AZ View map

What is it that you want from your photographers? If you desire photography that is unique, creative, fun, bold, daring, and even a little crazy at times then Shanks Photography is for you. We are a husband and wife team dedicated to telling your love story using a photojournalistic style with a touch of elegance. Available to travel anywhere.

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Custom Graphics

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Flush Mount
Prints
Proofs
    Alison Married on 06/14/2009
    Shanks did an absolutly wonderful job on both our engagement photos and wedding photos. For our engagement photos we had to cancel our first appointment because of a family emergency, but Mickey was more then accomodating! and on the wedding day they were absolutly fabulous and they worked extra hard to get pictures of everyone and everything! I couldnt give them a higher reccomendation!
    Ronda Married on 04/19/2008
    I would recommend Mickey to any bride to be! I loved working with her and she made my special day one that I will never forget. Every moment was captured in an unique way. When I received my wedding album, I was just amazed with the talent that she has capturing so many wedding pictures and making a beautiful album. My album is truely a story-book album, I love everything she did for our wedding!!!!
    Anne Married on 10/06/2007
    Shanks photography went beyond expectations! I share my photos with all my house guests and friends. I am very proud of them. The photos are worth every cent. They truly capture the essence of my wedding as well as the love my husband and I share.
    Shanks were easy to work with, friendly and always professional. They were willing to work with us. The photos are of highest quality, and the work that went into them, not only impressed me, but my guests as well. Shanks take great pride in their work and it shows. I can never seem to thank them enough for the outstanding job they did. There wasn’t a shot that I did not love.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

36029 N 10th ST Phoenix, 85086

By appointment only.
Location of (Shanks Photography)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding