36029 N 10th ST, Phoenix, AZ 85086 Map · Phone number

About Shanks Photography

What is it that you want from your photographers? If you desire photography that is unique, creative, fun, bold, daring, and even a little crazy at times then Shanks Photography is for you. We are a husband and wife team dedicated to telling your love story using a photojournalistic style with a touch of elegance. Available to travel anywhere.

• Ryan Nicole Photography
shanks photography
web 1987102

7 Reviews for Shanks Photography

Alison · Married on 06/14/2009

Shanks did an absolutly wonderful job on both our engagement photos and wedding photos. For our engagement photos we had to cancel our first appointment because of a family emergency, but Mickey was more then accomodating! and on the wedding day they were absolutly fabulous and they worked extra hard to get pictures of everyone and everything! I couldnt give them a higher reccomendation!

Sent on 06/28/2009

Ronda · Married on 04/19/2008

I would recommend Mickey to any bride to be! I loved working with her and she made my special day one that I will never forget. Every moment was captured in an unique way. When I received my wedding album, I was just amazed with the talent that she has capturing so many wedding pictures and making a beautiful album. My album is truely a story-book album, I love everything she did for our wedding!!!!

Sent on 01/30/2009

anne · Married on 10/06/2007

Shanks photography went beyond expectations! I share my photos with all my house guests and friends. I am very proud of them. The photos are worth every cent. They truly capture the essence of my wedding as well as the love my husband and I share.
    Shanks were easy to work with, friendly and always professional. They were willing to work with us. The photos are of highest quality, and the work that went into them, not only impressed me, but my guests as well. Shanks take great pride in their work and it shows. I can never seem to thank them enough for the outstanding job they did. There wasn’t a shot that I did not love.

Sent on 01/30/2009

Shanks Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Custom Graphics
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums