7814 Calgary Lane, Arlington, TX 76001 Map · Phone number

About SGx Photography

Static GraFX (SGx) Photography specializes in personalizing your photos. We bring your ideas to life. We use a large number of styles to make your photos original and make sure you absolutely love them. We specialize in post -editing. We take beautiful photos and make them into priceless masterpieces in our post -editing shop. We can put multiple photos on a single photo, digitize your invitations, and even turn your portraits into murals. We are the right choice for the total package.

1ecb7d7f7a83b0a2 1277856482053 ifamily
We added a puzzled effect to the photo to give it a distinct look.
We smoothed out the face on the individuals and made the colors pop. Also, added a border to bring...
We toned down the color of everything but the cake so the eyes will focus on that.
1ecb7d7f7a83b0a2 1277856482053 ifamily

4 Reviews for SGx Photography

a. · Married on 08/28/2010

Great photographer, I was very pleased with the results of his work. He helped capture a joyus moment in our lives with the most breathtaking work. He is very professional and respectful and skilled in his craft.

Sent on 10/11/2010

A. · Married on 04/03/2010

He produces high quality pictures for a very reasonable price. He is professional and respectful and he makes you feel comfortable when around him. I would work with him anytime.

Sent on 07/01/2010

Marie-Térese · Married on 08/29/2009

SGx Photography provided me with some great images from the photo shoots we did. I was very impressed by the quick time in which he was able to get the frames taken and I didn't have to wait a year and a day to get my pictures! Shon was very responsive, professional, and was able to provide direction for the photoshoot without being obtrusive! I will recommend his services to anyone with ease!

Sent on 06/30/2010

SGx Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary
  • What photography services do you offer? Custom Graphics, High-Res Images, Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of SGx Photography to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

• 7814 Calgary Lane Arlington, 76001 See on map