Sewly Yours Bridal

Sewly Yours Bridal

About Sewly Yours Bridal

Specializing in custom, original vintage and designer bridalwear.  In 2011, owner Debbie LaFromboise is celebrating 30 years  of brides!

Categories: Wedding Dress

Hair Accessories (2)
Jewelry (2)
Veils (2)
Shoes (1)

Deb took 1940s dress and made it into a wonderfully unique Victorian quick change jacket/dress so I could go from wedding frock to dance frock in a blink. Collaboration was a breeze and she knew how to balance my ideas with practical application.

The dress ended up becoming far more than I would of imagined. So for those who are wary of having taking a vintage or older dress (which she has a many in her stock) to a unique one of a kind dress that is all your own.
Let her do her magic even if you can't see the vision in your head. Seriously she is a master.

Photo of Sewly Yours Bridal in Milton, VT - Front - Before work
Photo of Sewly Yours Bridal in Milton, VT - Back - Before Work
Photo of Sewly Yours Bridal in Milton, VT - Back - After Work
Profile Picture Nicole, 1/21/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Deb created the most beautiful dress for me for my wedding day! She is a master of her craft and was able to modernize and personalize a family heirloom dress that came out amazing. Better than I could have ever imagined! Deb is truly passionate and incredibly knowledgable about all things bridal. She also made my veil which, truthfully no other veil could have ever paired more perfectly with my dress and its unique color. I cannot thank her enough for making my wedding dress and being such a huge part of our wedding day! If you want a truly unique and special experience creating the wedding dress of your dreams you should definitely work with Deb at Sewly Yours Bridal!

Profile Picture Carrie, 1/18/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Appts. Only, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Veils

Debbie is amazing! Her vision is unique and she made my dream dress a reality. I'm sad my fittings are over!

Profile Picture Bianca, 10/7/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Appts. Only, Bride, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Veils

Sewly Yours Bridal FAQ

Megan & Thomas

7 Photos
220x220 sq 1465496926084 meg and thomas
220x220 sq 1465496968576 m t 0341
220x220 sq 1465496982432 my baby...
220x220 sq 1465497008711 m t 0750