494 Route 3, Plattsburgh, NY 12901 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Laura's Bridal

Laura's Bridal is a wedding dress business operating out of Plattsburgh, New York. These specialists are proud to offer a diverse array of gowns for soon-to-be-weds to choose from. Featuring numerous styles, designer names, and options for the extended wedding party, they aim to be a one-stop boutique for your wedding fashion needs. These consultants are proud to offer personal guidance and assistance so that you can find your dream frock for that iconic walk up the aisle.

The staff at Laura’s Bridal take the time to carefully choose the attire that they stock. As such, clients can rest easy knowing that only items that pass a certain high standard are featured here. Maggie Sottero, DaVinci Bridal, Casablanca, and more are among some of the brands that they carry. They also provide a wide selection of shoes, jewelry, veils, garters, and elegant hairpieces. Those preparing to celebrate their big day can come to this appointment-friendly outlet to find the distinctive pieces that they have long dreamed about wearing. What’s more, members of the extended wedding party can find garments here. Conveniently, budget-friendly options are also available to buy, so there are a lot of outfits to peruse. Those getting ready to celebrate a special occasion such as a birthday or anniversary are also in luck with the multifaceted range in store.

20 Reviews for Laura's Bridal

The ladies at Laura's Bridal were wonderful. When I thought I couldnt wear a fit and flair...they proved me wrong and helped me find the perfect dress. Cannot wait to wear it on my wedding day.

Sent on 08/11/2015

Adrian Lynn · Married on 10/10/2015

This review is for Heather at the Laura's Bridal store.

Heather made my wedding dress shopping experience a fairytale! I first met Heather when I took my sister (Maid of Honor) to try on the bridesmaid dresses. Heather was so nice and helpful, like a friend I've known for years. We discussed wedding details, colors, and we wound up purchasing the dresses for the bridesmaids that day! I also decided to come back to this shop to have Heather help me find a wedding dress!

The day I went to find my wedding dress, I told Heather I wanted lace and that our wedding was rustic, barn themed...that was it. She knew just what to grab... in minutes she had 3 dresses for me to try on. She knew her stuff! I tried on all three, but KNEW #2 was it. I tried on a few more to compare, but went back to that one and said yes to the dress!

Thank you Heather for being so wonderful and I look forward to my first dress fitting with you when it comes in!!

Sent on 01/27/2015

Laura's Bridal FAQ

• Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Groomsmen
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
    Ring Bearers
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Garters
    Hair Accessories
    Jewelry
    Shoes
    Undergarments
    Veils

• 494 Route 3 Plattsburgh, NY, 12901 See on map
    518-413-0757 (Phone number)
    Location of (Laura's Bridal)