494 Route 3, Plattsburgh, NY 12901 Map · Phone number
· Visit website

About Laura's Bridal

Our first priority at Laura’s Bridal is to make sure all of your wedding dreams become a reality.

Simple cut or beautifully ruffled? A handful of pearls or hundreds of sequins? Short skirt or six foot train? Settling on the perfect wedding gown and all of its accessories may be the single most important decision a bride will make. The best place for this process is Laura’s Bridal.

Laura’s Bridal represents several lines of wedding gowns that start as low as $99. We offer a no fee, no interest layaway program to help make your dreams attainable.

Laura’s is not just for brides. Hundreds of brightly colored long gowns, short and sassy dresses, and elegant pant suits line the racks of the store. We have outfits that are perfect for a special anniversary, an important social occasion, or a night at the captain’s table on a cruise ship. Most of the gowns come in upwards of a dozen colors, so the possibilities are endless.

20 Reviews for Laura's Bridal

The ladies at Laura's Bridal were wonderful. When I thought I couldnt wear a fit and flair...they proved me wrong and helped me find the perfect dress. Cannot wait to wear it on my wedding day.

Sent on 08/11/2015

Adrian Lynn · Married on 10/10/2015

This review is for Heather at the Laura's Bridal store.

Heather made my wedding dress shopping experience a fairytale! I first met Heather when I took my sister (Maid of Honor) to try on the bridesmaid dresses. Heather was so nice and helpful, like a friend I've known for years. We discussed wedding details, colors, and we wound up purchasing the dresses for the bridesmaids that day! I also decided to come back to this shop to have Heather help me find a wedding dress!

The day I went to find my wedding dress, I told Heather I wanted lace and that our wedding was rustic, barn themed...that was it. She knew just what to grab... in minutes she had 3 dresses for me to try on. She knew her stuff! I tried on all three, but KNEW #2 was it. I tried on a few more to compare, but went back to that one and said yes to the dress!

Thank you Heather for being so wonderful and I look forward to my first dress fitting with you when it comes in!!

Sent on 01/27/2015

Laura's Bridal FAQ

• Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Groomsmen
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
    Ring Bearers
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Garters