#28 Plattsburgh Plaza, Plattsburgh, NY 12901 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 19
  • Deals 2

About Eternity Bridal and Boutique

Stores in Plattsburgh and Potsdam, NY with different dress selections at each store providing a variety of choices such as:

Our own Eternity Bridal line, Allure Bridals, Essense of Australia, Justin Alexander, Stella York, Every Body Every Bride Plus Size Bridal, David Tutera for Gather and Gown Bridesmaids, Sorella Vita Bridesmaids, Allure Bridesmaids, Alexia Bridesmaids, Ellie Wilde by Mon Cherie, Colette by Mon Cherie, Clarisse Prom, Dave and Johnny Prom.

What makes us different from other bridal shops?

We offer an exceptional customer experience in working with our team! We also aim to carry unique dresses that our competition would not carry, with an emphasis on plus size wedding dresses. We specialize in tuxedos, bridal dresses, wedding dresses, bridesmaid dresses, mother of the bride dresses, prom, homecoming and winter ball dresses. We serve the border communities of northern New York and Canada such as Potsdam, Canton, Massena, Waddington, Ogdensburg, Malone, Plattsburgh, Glen Falls, Burlington, Port Henry, Lake Placid, Montreal and Ottawa. We welcome our Vermont and Canadian neighbors to come in and and have a wonderful experience with us! We look forward to serving you! We welcome our LGBTQ customers to come in and see how we can make your special day so much more exciting!

Follow Eternity Bridal and Boutique on

Videos 13 vídeos

3 Reviews for Eternity Bridal and Boutique

Amy · Married on 10/26/2019

Wonderful!

Jacky was amazing!!!! I tried on several dresses with the help of my best friend and my sister who joined us via face chat. I left with two dresses in mind that day- the next day I spoke with her at length about options, thoughts and questions about sizing. We quickly set up another appointment and figured out together the best option for me. Saying yes to the dress was a really heartwarming experience for me with Eternity Bridal!

Sent on 10/16/2018

Eternity Bridal and Boutique's reply:

Thank you very much for this great review Amy. It was our pleasure helping you find the perfect dress for your special day! Isn't that what it's all about? We know you will be the most beautiful bride on your wedding day and hope to see some photos we can share with others.

-Jackie

Sandra · Married on 10/12/2019

This bridal boutique was absolutely great! They took time to spend with me and my family during my bridal appointment. I was not interrupted by other customers and was given their full attention.

Sent on 05/07/2018

Eternity Bridal and Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Sandra. It was our pleasure working with you and look forward to seeing you again very soon! You will look beautiful in your dress!

Nancy · Married on 09/07/2019

Jackie is very professional and responsive. Being a plus size bride I had found it difficult to find dresses to try on at other local dress shops I had plenty of chocies here at Eternity Bridal! I fell in love with a few dresses and after a couple of appointments made my selection. I never felt pushed or rushed like I had elsewhere.

Sent on 04/29/2018

Eternity Bridal and Boutique's reply:

Nancy, Thank you for the great words! With half of our inventory in Potsdam and Plattsburgh in sizes 18+, we knew we would be able to help you find your perfect dress! We appreciate you giving us an opportunity to earn your business and we're very happy you felt comfortable with us! Thank you again Nancy!

Eternity Bridal and Boutique FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    $500 - $999
    $1,000 - $2,499
    $2,500 - $3,999
    $4,000 - $6,499
    $6,500 - $7,999
    $8,000+
  • What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos?
    Under $200
    $200 - $499
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?
    Under $100
    $100 - $199
    $200 - $299
  • How do you price dress alterations?
    By Piece
    Flat Fee
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Groomsmen
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
    Ring Bearers
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Alterations
    Appointments Only
    Full Customization
    Preservation
    Rentals
    Sample Sales
    Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Tuxedo Rentals
    Tuxedos
    Undergarments
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    Less than 6 months
    6-8 months
    9-11 months
    12+ months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Seasonally
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Eternity Bridal and Boutique 1
    Bridal Package
    Order all of your wedding dress, tuxedos and bridesmaid dresses with us and everyone gets 10% off!
  • Eternity Bridal and Boutique 2
    Bridal Package

• #28 Plattsburgh Plaza Plattsburgh, NY, 12901 See on map
    (518) 566-4454 (Phone number)
    315-265-4426 (Other Phone Number)