380 Broadway Second Floor, Providence, RI 02909 Map · Phone number

About MaidenBridal

Having a gown designed and created for you and your body is an experience like none other. It is couture at it's finest, for this is the gown for the day that celebrates your unique union with the one you love most, who loves you for being extraordinarily you.

Located on the Historical Federal Hill of Providence, in a regal old white victorian built by Perez Mason. Two blocks away from the Wedding Cake House built by the same Architect, which housed the notable Tirocchi Sisters and their couture house of fashion and design. We carry on the tradition of made-to-order gowns and clothing for those whose curiosity is piqued by the finest of silks, private fittings, delicate details and hand sewn embellishments.

We meet by appointment only and can easily accommodate busy and varying schedules.

• Ve'Lace Bridal

MaidenBridal 4
MaidenBridal 5

Nicole · Married on 11/02/2019

Ava is amazing!

Ava is wonderful to work with! She is so knowledgeable and knows exactly what she is doing. I felt very comfortable and confident giving my dress to her for alterations. Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/13/2019
  • Meg

Meg Cook · Married on 09/07/2019

Incredible Alternations on BHLDN Gown and Topper

I moved to Providence only a few months before my wedding and I needed to find someone to do alterations to my BHLDN gown ASAP. A quick google search brought me to Ava, who specializes in BHLDN gowns. Seemed like it was meant to be. I emailed her immediately and set up an appointment. I had bought my gown on sale and it has a lace topper that’s separate from the gown itself. The whole thing was too big, and I was worried about how the topper would fit over the gown itself. I didn’t want it to look bulky. I shouldn’t have worried. Ava had altered my dress (the calla gown) before, and she went to work confidently. Each fitting (three total) was a complete joy. Ava is friendly, creative and just a delight to be around. She really knows how to calm any dress-related jitters and she connects easily with everyone, making the fittings fun and easygoing.

Plus, she really knows what she’s doing. My dress fit me like a glove. She fixed the dress so that the topper appeared to be part of the dress itself. I have never loved a dress more, and no one at the wedding had any idea I was wearing separates.

To top it all off, I came to Ava with a second reception/dancing dress (we did a swing dance as our first dance, so I needed something I could jump in) pretty last minute. She took it in expertly and had it ready with my ceremony gown. I wore the topper over both dresses, and I got so many compliments on everything. Ava is worth every penny and then some. Thank you, Ava, for making me feel so happy and beautiful in my gown!

MaidenBridal 6
    MaidenBridal 7
    Sent on 09/29/2019
  • Leslie

Leslie Allen · Married on 08/03/2019

Wonderful experience!

I would highly recommend Ava to any future brides! I was a bit nervous about altering my gown but wanted to create a V in the back to meet my original vision. After meeting Ava, I knew I had made the right decision. Not only was she very calm and confident, but had worked with this BHLDN dress before and offered suggestions for added detail that I loved. I was so happy with the finished product (but also a little sad my fittings were over since she was such a pleasure to chat with)!

Sent on 08/18/2019

MaidenBridal FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    $500 - $999
    $1,000 - $2,499
    $2,500 - $3,999
    $4,000 - $6,499
    $6,500 - $7,999
  • How do you price dress alterations?
    By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Bridesmaids
    Flower Girls
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Alterations
    Appointments Only
    Full Customization
    Sample Sales
    Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Gowns
    Customary Attire
    Dress Replicas
    Formal Gowns
    Plus Size Gowns
    Sample Gowns
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Weekly
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales