Sewickley Photography, LLC

Sewickley Photography, LLC

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Sewickley Photography, LLC

photolove.

photolove - honored to capture your love.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Pittsburgh

Follow Sewickley Photography, LLC on

30 Reviews for Sewickley Photography, LLC

The list of adjectives to describe Sewickley Photography is extensive: personable, professional, and punctual all come to mind. Our relationship with Lizzy started with her accommodating our questions in person and over the phone. Not only did she answer our questions, but her structure and organization were superb enough to capture a picture of our wedding day that we could not yet see. Leading up to the wedding, Lizzy's planning helped us prioritize the events of the day through creating a timeline and her preparation allowed us to capture shots and moments that otherwise would have been missed.

During our wedding day, Lizzy's ever-present smile and professionalism enabled us to enjoy the photo taking. Lizzy is a hard worker and was in constant motion. Her attention to detail provided us with a final product that far exceeded our wishes and preserved the day in a way that we will cherish for years.

The attention to detail and customer service that we received extended beyond the ceremony and reception. We received our digital prints and photo album in perfect timing and were stunned with the final products. The photo album once again showcased her creative eye and organizational skills.

We would (and have) recommended Sewickley Photography to the highest degree and simply could not be happier with the experience!

Profile Picture Steve & Carlen, 10/25/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Having Lizzy as our wedding photographer was one of the best decisions we made! As we began planning, Lizzy was very helpful with creative and insightful suggestions. She was flexible, easy to work with and willing to accommodate our requests for special photos. Throughout the e

Profile Picture Leah, 7/12/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Elizabeth from Sewickley Photography was our wedding photographer last June. Words can't describe how happy we are with the service provided and products we ordered. At the time I was planning our wedding and building a house and could not have been anymore stressed out. Elizabeth was so kind and patient with me and kept me on track during this whole process. On our wedding day she was full of energy and truly happy to be a part of our special day. I had several people in my wedding party comment how great she was towards everyone and really was organized. It is very stressful hiring a photographer, not knowing what you are going to get. Believe me when I say, her services are worth every penny!! Our photo book and pictures turned out better than we could have ever imagined. I 100% recommend Sewickley Photography for any event!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 6/21/14, 2 Reviews

220x220 sq 1331739392986 sewickleyphotography11
220x220 sq 1331739395992 sewickleyphotography12
220x220 sq 1331739399605 sewickleyphotography9

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Beautiful work!! I highly recommend Sewickley Photography.

Lizzy is quite possibly the most enchanting person I have ever met. Her eye for beauty and creativity is unmistakable. She is a pleasure to be with and treats her clients with the utmost care and respect. You are sure to love the experience and the final results. If she is available, book her!!

Sewickley, PA 15143   See On Map