Seven Doors Winery

5800 Johnson Mountain Road, Huddleston, VA 24104 · Phone number · Visit website

About Seven Doors Winery

Hi there and congrats on your engagement journey! If you've clicked on this listing you're most likely filled with ideas, dreams, excitement and maybe fear! That's OK! Marriage is a huge door to walk through and all those emotions are perfectly fine. Seven Doors Winery is all about connecting the Mind, Body and Spirit for people and the planet! We actively dream our world into reality here and want to help you do the same. Most people describe our tasting room as "zen" or they comment on just how good the "energy" feels. Within a one hour drive from Roanoke, Lynchburg or Smith Mountain Lake, the ground you are being married on has been nurtured with attention, care, ritual and the blessing of Mother Nature.

We honor all ceremonies, denominations and unions. In addition to weddings, our venue is a perfect spot to create a Pinterest worthy event of any type including:

Bridal Showers

Bridal Luncheons

Vow Renewals

Bachelorette Parties

Rehearsal Dinners

Photo Shoots

We can suggest caterers, celebrants and photographers, etc but you are free to use anyone of your choosing. We offer both indoor and outdoor options for weddings up to 100 people.

Front porch in summer

Seven Doors Winery 5
Seven Doors Winery 6

Natalie · Married on 06/09/2018

Cifuentes Wedding

Oh my word! I LOVE this venue and this owner! Jen, as well as her staff, went well beyond what I paid for to have my wedding day as perfect as it could be! Our venue fell through unexpectedly. We went to Jen with the money we had and high hopes that she would be able to find it in her heart to say yes. She said yes without hesitation! Jen was always available to give input; whether it be her personal opinion or other vendors that we could try. She was flexible and accommodated to whatever we wanted to have without hesitating. Every detail of my big day was perfect thanks to her and her crew! We did have a quaint, mostly family guests wedding (roughly 100 guests) and Jen seemed to love having so much family in one place. If I had to do it all over again, I would pick Seven Doors again and again! Choose this place! You would never regret it!

Sent on 12/31/2018
    Seven Doors Winery 8
    Seven Doors Winery 9
    Seven Doors Winery 10
    Seven Doors Winery 11
    Seven Doors Winery 12

Seven Doors Winery's reply:

Natalie, wow thank you so much! It was an honor to share my place with you for your big day. Your family and friends are all amazing souls that I now consider my family and friends! :) The genuine faith, love and fellowship from your ceremony lives on and I'm so grateful for this extra special layer of spirit at 7D. Xoxo, Jen

Seven Doors Winery FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 2,000.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? $ 2,000.00
  • Describe your venue: Garden, Winery
  • What event services do you offer? Clean Up, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Outside Vendors, Pet Friendly, Set Up, Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer? Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Wine, Specialty Wine
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January, February, March, April, November, December