Attributes highlighted by couples

Still photography
Highlight video
Footage uniqueness and quality
Capturing unique moments

Seth Umbenhauer Wedding Films is a wedding videography service based in Telford, Pennsylvania. This filmmaker and his team focus on creating authentic and evocative representations of your special day. Seth believes in not only retelling the story of your event, but creating a commemoration of your journey as a couple. The cinematic flair ever present in his work helps to craft a moving narrative. He hopes to be able to deliver a stunning memento that you can use to relive the joy of your celebration over and over again.

Seth Umbenhauer Wedding Films offers a number of packages to suit wedding budgets of all kinds. Whether you seek a short reel of celebratory highlights or a full, feature-length film, Seth can provide. All packages ensure his exclusive services, and you can add a second videographer for an extra charge if needed. Seth understands that not all occasions are the same and is happy to tailor a package to suit your needs. A lover of travel, he is available for destination weddings.

illustration popular

Vendors you may like

See other vendors that are popular with couples right now

Frequently asked questions

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$3,800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Client Revisions
High-Def Video
Multi. Locations

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,200

Client Revisions
High-Def Video
Multi. Locations

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

One Event / Day
Raw Footage

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download

100% Recommended by couples

G
Gina D. Sent on 04/04/2023

Choose Seth!

A videographer is something I knew I wanted, but something that just wasn’t in the budget for me. My wonderful bridesmaids surprised me with the most amazing gift, and that gift was Seth! Seth and Patrick were warm and welcoming from the second we met, all the way to the end of our event. I had so many comments from my bridal party and family all day long about how professional and friendly Seth was. We got our preview video in less than a week and our full final video in less than a week and a half from our wedding date, and let me tell you… it was BEAUTIFUL. The whole day was captured perfectly and I love being able to relive the moments and the words from our loved ones as Seth has really captured all the raw emotions and included the voiceovers from all our wonderful family. Watching our video brings tears to my eyes and I have watched it easily 50 times a day so far. I have had endless comments from friends who weren’t able to make it to our wedding and they have all said the video makes them feel like they were able to be part of the day and it brought tears to their eyes because they are able to really feel the emotions through our video. If you are looking for the perfect videographer for your day, your search can end with Seth, because he is the one you want capturing your magical day. Thank you, Seth, for giving me the most amazing wedding gift.
A
Amanda Sent on 04/03/2023

Excellent!!!

Seth was recommended by multiple couples to us and he did not disappoint! He worked with us and our budget by putting together a custom package that worked for both of us. His communication was spectacular and answered every question/email leading to the day of as well as arrived to the venue early. He not only communicated with me but also reached out to our photographer before the day to make sure everyone was on the same timeline. During the wedding he was discrete and we didn't even notice that he was there during intimate moments such as the ceremony/ first look. We received our teaser and full video within a month and it was fantastic! Seth truly has a creative gift and we are so happy with the quality of the video! Don't wait to book!
K
Katia R. Sent on 04/07/2023

Beautiful Wedding Video!

Seth was a pleasure to work with. He was able to capture our wedding day beautifully. We love the video so much and it's amazing to have the memories captured! He was responsive, punctual, and his work is exceptional.
illustration stars

44 photos · 09/16/2023
Megan & Anthony
137 photos · 11/24/2018

Pricing

Do you want more pricing details?

C&K Cinematography C&K Cinematography Wedding Videographers

Seth is always a pleasure to work with and delivers great quality video. Through his captivating cinematography and engaging editing Seth will leave you with a lasting treasure that can only be captured through video.

Christie Heimbach Photography
5.0 out of 5 rating , 64 Reviews
· Wedding Photographers
Alyssa Christine Photography
5.0 out of 5 rating , 16 Reviews
· Wedding Photographers

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding