Business Address, Lancaster, PA 17602 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About Christie Heimbach Photography

Hey there! I’m Christie! A Pennsylvania based photographer with over 150 incredible weddings under my belt.

So you're planning a wedding, huh? Did you know that the average adult makes around 35,000 decisions a day? YES. THOUSANDS OF DECISIONS. And I know that this season of life holds some of the most important decisions, so I'm here to help you out.

First of all, you've already made the most important decision, and that is choosing a kick-butt partner. Congrats! So let me make this next one a little easier for you; Lets document this stage in your relationship together and produce images that are mind-blowingly true to you and your love.

This is what I excel in. I create safe spaces for my clients to have a photo experience. This isn't high school prom, friends! We aren't going for stiff imagery or cheesy smiles. I want you to feel like you're on your first date again. I want you to laugh, and cry, and not worry for a second about potentially "looking awkward." My process is designed to capture raw, authentic, candid imagery that enhances connection and eases the stress of a wedding day. I'll be your go-to cheerleader, from start to finish- building the relationship, keeping details organized, mentoring you through the ins and outs of the timeline, and having phenomenal customer service the whole way through that makes me feel more like a friend than a vendor.

I can promise a gallery filled to the brim with emotion and unique photos that will withstand the test of time. And with my true ninja abilities, you'll find yourself flipping through frames of the little beautiful moments you never even knew were happening on the big day. A quick tear from grandpa, fits of laughter from inside jokes between cousins, a friend's gasp upon seeing you for the first time. Above all, I am a story-teller, and I can't wait to work with you to craft the wedding of your dreams.

Want to learn more about my process? Want to know how my team and I can serve you? If you're thinking "heck yes," than hit me up! I can't wait to hear from you.

• Woman-owned

Real Weddings 74 Photos

27 Reviews for Christie Heimbach Photography

• Brittany

Brittany M. · Married on 10/31/2020

Awesome photographer and awesome photos!

Christie is so different from other wedding photographers. Her personality, for one, is great, and her interaction with us to get the perfect picture, was absolutely awesome. Her photos made us look so natural, which was perfect for two people who hate their picture being taken. Our engagement and wedding pictures really captured us as a couple. She made us comfortable to be in front of the camera.

She made us look so good – I can’t stop looking at the pics!

Sent on 12/04/2020
  • Anne

Anne S. · Married on 10/24/2020

Best Wedding Photographer ❤️

If you want a photographer that is going to capture all the beautiful genuine moments from your wedding, you have to book Christie! She caught on camera so many little moments from my wedding that I will cherish forever. Christie’s personality is perfect for what she does! Neither myself, nor my husband feel very comfortable having our picture taken, but Christie was able to make us both feel relaxed throughout the whole process. Your wedding is a very stressful day, but I trusted Christie 100% and knew that the pictures were not something I had to worry about. She is talented, professional, and so much fun to work with! Book her, you will not regret it!

Sent on 12/13/2020

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Christie Heimbach Photography Pricing

Christie Heimbach Photography Price Rates

Christie Heimbach Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1900
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2900
    2nd Shooter
    Slideshow
    Albums
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Destination / Travel
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
    Second Shooter
    Slideshow
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Flush Mount
    Prints

1 Real Wedding

• Business Address Lancaster, PA, 17602 See on map
    Location of (Christie Heimbach Photography)

Christie Heimbach Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Christie Heimbach Photography include in the starting price?

Christie Heimbach Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• Digital Files

What photography services does Christie Heimbach Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Christie Heimbach Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• 2nd Shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Albums
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Christie Heimbach Photography offer?

Christie Heimbach Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Christie Heimbach Photography offer?

Christie Heimbach Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Additional Hours
  • One Event / Day
  • Second Shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Christie Heimbach Photography offer for wedding events?

Christie Heimbach Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Christie Heimbach Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Christie Heimbach Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.