Christie Heimbach Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,900 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,900 Most Popular Price

Hey there! I’m Christie! A Pennsylvania based photographer with over 200 incredible weddings under my belt.

So you're planning a wedding, huh? Did you know that the average adult makes around 35,000 decisions a day? YES. THOUSANDS OF DECISIONS. And I know that this season of life holds some of the most important decisions, so I'm here to help you out.

First of all, you've already made the most important decision, and that is choosing a kick-butt partner. Congrats! So let me make this next one a little easier for you; Lets document this stage in your relationship together and produce images that are mind-blowingly true to you and your love.

This is what I excel in. I create safe spaces for my clients to have a photo experience. This isn't high school prom, friends! We aren't going for stiff imagery or cheesy smiles. I want you to feel like you're on your first date again. I want you to laugh, and cry, and not worry for a second about potentially "looking awkward." My process is designed to capture raw, authentic, candid imagery that enhances connection and eases the stress of a wedding day. I'll be your go-to cheerleader, from start to finish- building the relationship, keeping details organized, mentoring you through the ins and outs of the timeline, and having phenomenal customer service the whole way through that makes me feel more like a friend than a vendor.

I can promise a gallery filled to the brim with emotion and unique photos that will withstand the test of time. And with my true ninja abilities, you'll find yourself flipping through frames of the little beautiful moments you never even knew were happening on the big day. A quick tear from grandpa, fits of laughter from inside jokes between cousins, a friend's gasp upon seeing you for the first time. Above all, I am a story-teller, and I can't wait to work with you to craft the wedding of your dreams.

Want to learn more about my process? Want to know how my team and I can serve you? If you're thinking "heck yes," than hit me up! I can't wait to hear from you.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,900

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,900

2nd Shooter
Slideshow
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Prints

Jonah W. Married on 04/30/2022

100% perfect wedding photographer

If you want someone who can tell a story in pictures, with some of the most stunning shots you can imagine, you need Christie. We wanted a new spin on old school for our wedding, classic shots in fun and new ways, and she more than delivered- we didn’t hire a videographer and looking back we didn’t need one. Christie can tell the whole story of your wedding and your emotions, no video needed and far more beautiful if you ask me. Plus she’s just so much fun to work with, from her personality to the prompts she gives us to get the best shots. I truly cannot recommend a photographer more highly!
  • Cassidy
    Cassidy M. Married on 02/12/2022

We love Christie!!

I truly cannot recommend Christie enough. She is absolutely incredible both behind & in front of the camera! I was immediately drawn to her style when my husband & I were looking for wedding photographers but she is so much more than just her amazing work! Christie is so kind, thoughtful & truly wants to make your wedding the best that she can!! We had so much fun with her & felt so comfortable whenever she was photographing us. She hears what you want & what you have to say & follows through! I truly consider her more of a friend than our wedding photographer. We love you Christie!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Real Weddings

• Victoria & Kyle
    74 photos · 08/03/2019

Pricing

Business Address Lancaster, PA, 17602
Location of (Christie Heimbach Photography)

Christie Heimbach Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Christie Heimbach Photography include in the starting price?

Christie Heimbach Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Christie Heimbach Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Christie Heimbach Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Albums
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Christie Heimbach Photography offer?

Christie Heimbach Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Christie Heimbach Photography offer?

Christie Heimbach Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • One Event / Day
  • Second Shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Christie Heimbach Photography offer for wedding events?

Christie Heimbach Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Christie Heimbach Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Christie Heimbach Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Lancaster for your wedding