Business Address, Lancaster, PA 17602 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About Christie Heimbach Photography

Hey there! I’m Christie! A Pennsylvania based photographer with over 150 incredible weddings under my belt.

So you're planning a wedding, huh? Did you know that the average adult makes around 35,000 decisions a day? YES. THOUSANDS OF DECISIONS. And I know that this season of life holds some of the most important decisions, so I'm here to help you out.

First of all, you've already made the most important decision, and that is choosing a kick-butt partner. Congrats! So let me make this next one a little easier for you; Lets document this stage in your relationship together and produce images that are mind-blowingly true to you and your love.

This is what I excel in. I create safe spaces for my clients to have a photo experience. This isn't high school prom, friends! We aren't going for stiff imagery or cheesy smiles. I want you to feel like you're on your first date again. I want you to laugh, and cry, and not worry for a second about potentially "looking awkward." My process is designed to capture raw, authentic, candid imagery that enhances connection and eases the stress of a wedding day. I'll be your go-to cheerleader, from start to finish- building the relationship, keeping details organized, mentoring you through the ins and outs of the timeline, and having phenomenal customer service the whole way through that makes me feel more like a friend than a vendor.

I can promise a gallery filled to the brim with emotion and unique photos that will withstand the test of time. And with my true ninja abilities, you'll find yourself flipping through frames of the little beautiful moments you never even knew were happening on the big day. A quick tear from grandpa, fits of laughter from inside jokes between cousins, a friend's gasp upon seeing you for the first time. Above all, I am a story-teller, and I can't wait to work with you to craft the wedding of your dreams.

Want to learn more about my process? Want to know how my team and I can serve you? If you're thinking "heck yes," than hit me up! I can't wait to hear from you.

Follow Christie Heimbach Photography on

18 Reviews for Christie Heimbach Photography

• Carly

Carly Shaffer · Married on 02/23/2020

Passion, perfection, priceless memories

If only you could give more than 5 stars!!! Christie Heimbach deserve so much more !! Ladies and gentlemen do not stop until you find yourself a photographer willing to get on the ground, make you laugh, make you hold back the tears, and make you feel like the most loved, important couple in the world! We cant thank Christie and Lauren enough for embracing our awkwardness and turning it into beautiful captured memories! Christie focuses on you as a couple and giving you the opportunity to live in the most precious moments of your wedding. Christie captured our day more perfectly than we could have ever imagined!!❤ We are so thankful to be able to relive every moment of our most special day thanks to Christie. We cannot stop looking at our pictures and finding new reasons/new pictures to love more and more! You will not be disappointed! Christie's dedication, passion, and gorgeous work cannot be matched. There's no one better!!!

Sent on 05/12/2020

Christie Heimbach Photography's reply:

Carly, Carly, Carly! You two made it EASY! Your love, trust in my creative vision, and organization made your big day go off without a hitch, and we were SO lucky to be a part of it. Seriously, you started my wedding season off with a bang, and I'm so appreciative to have gotten to work with such amazing people. Thank you for the generous review, my friend. You're the best!

Chad Bowditch · Married on 01/08/2020

Hire Christie, you'll thank yourself later.

My wife and I were looking for a photographer with our wedding right around the corner. We were getting married out of state, so couldn't go off local recommendations. We found Christie on Instagram and immediately fell in love with her work (I am a wedding videographer, so I was looking for something pretty specific.) Amazingly she was available and we had such a great phone call with her! She was personable and invested in our story in a way that I haven't seen from other wedding professionals (and I work with a lot of them!!) On the day of she was absolutely amazing to work with! I really can't say enough about how she was able to help us have fun and put us at ease, and it really showed in the final product. I may be biased, but I'm pretty sure our wedding photos were the best ever taken

Sent on 05/19/2020

Christie Heimbach Photography Pricing

Christie Heimbach Photography Price Rates

Christie Heimbach Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1900
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2900
    2nd Shooter
    Slideshow
    Albums
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Destination / Travel
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
    Second Shooter
    Slideshow
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Flush Mount
    Prints

Real Weddings

• Business Address Lancaster, PA, 17602 See on map
    Location of (Christie Heimbach Photography)