Seth Umbenhauer Wedding Cinematography Reviews

24 | Telford, PA

24 Reviews for Seth Umbenhauer Wedding Cinematography

Katie St. Jacques · Married on 08/24/2019

J&K Wedding

We are absolutely thrilled with our wedding footage from Seth! The editing was amazing and he pieced together the entire day into a lovely story narrated by our best man/maid of honor speeches. He captured all of the incredible moments without us even realizing it! Seriously people, some of the clips are so perfect they look staged but it’s not-he’s just that good! We definitely recommend him!

Sent on 10/29/2019

Christina · Married on 07/28/2019

Incredible!

Working with Seth was such a breeze! He is responsive, friendly, and he very clearly put a lot of thought and care into his work. We recently received our short wedding recap video and it was BEAUTIFUL! We have gotten so many compliments on how awesome it is. The video sparks the perfect mix of emotions; some tears, many smiles, and lots of laughs. It was so great to see the videos afterwards since it seemed like the day was over in the blink of an eye. I loved seeing certain parts of the day that I missed or parts that I’d love to relive for the rest of my life. It’s also important to mention that Seth traveled from PA to MA for us :) Thank you, Seth, for creating such a wonderful memory that we can cherish forever!!

Sent on 09/04/2019
  • Angelica

Angelica Leto · Married on 06/22/2019

Seth is amazing!

At first, my husband and I were not sure if we wanted a videographer for our wedding. Then our friend recommended Seth, and we saw how much talent he has and his videos blew us away. We couldn’t say no at that point! Well, Seth did not disappoint as all. His work is absolutely amazing and he is very easy to work with...super kind and supportive! When we got our wedding video back, we couldn’t stop watching it. Seth did an incredible job, creating a memory that will last a lifetime. If you are looking for a great videographer, and are unsure if you want one...do it & choose Seth! Thank you so much Seth for providing us a beautiful video. You are SO beyond talented!

Sent on 11/02/2019

Andrew Galuppo · Married on 05/18/2019

Simple and amazing results

Seth was incredible to work with and made everything simple for us. He was very responsive and helpful when we had questions. On the day of our wedding, he managed to capture all of the critical moments and details with the end result being a video that we will cherish forever to bring us back to that special day. We are so grateful for Seth’s amazing work!

Sent on 07/13/2019

Veronica · Married on 05/04/2019

Couldn't Be Happier!

Having never met Seth, and communicating only through e-mail, he turned out to be the smartest decision we could have made for our wedding! He showed up on time and stayed in the background the entire day. Seth presented us with unbelievable footage from start to finish, and delivered the finished product in days! SETH IS THE BEST!

Sent on 06/25/2019
  • Becky

Becky Dodds · Married on 04/26/2019

Absolutely amazing!!

Working with Seth was one of the best decisions my fiancé and I made when planning our wedding. We weren't sure at first if we would be able to afford a videographer with out budget and we are SO glad we decided to do it. Seth was amazing to work with from the start. He was very responsive, professional and accommodating. And then not to mention the AMAZING video he created for our wedding. The first time my husband and I watched it (on our honeymoon), we were in tears. The moments and memories he captures were absolutely beautiful. I cannot recommend Seth Umbenhauer Cinematography enough!

Sent on 05/15/2019

Kelsey Deveney · Married on 12/22/2018

Simply amazing!

Seth was absolutely amazing! He was extremely professional and easygoing to work with, and responds to emails extremely fast. His work is stunning and he got the videos back to us quickly - I cry every time I watch it! We were hesitant about whether or not we needed a videographer, and I'm so glad we hired Seth! He was hands down our best vendor decision. Thank you, Seth! We will cherish your work forever. To any future brides and grooms: hire Seth! You will not regret it.

Sent on 02/07/2019
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 11/24/2018

Absolutely amazing video!!

Seth was absolutely wonderful. The video he created perfectly captured the beauty, joy, and emotion of our special day. The video contained a variety of shots, wonderful background music, and perfectly chosen audio segments from the officiant, maid of honor, and best man speaking. My family and I were blown away by and genuineness and beauty of the video - it brought all of us to tears. Seth was well worth every penny.

Apart from the actual video, Seth was a very kind person, was easy to work with, and was never in the way during the wedding ceremony or reception - I hardly even noticed he was there!

I highly recommend Seth as a videographer!

Sent on 12/13/2018

Risa Savage · Married on 11/03/2018

Delivers beyond measure

With so many videographers available, you would think it would be rather easy to find one that fits your needs, I assure you it is not. Every couple has a vision of what they want their highlight video to be like, and as I was going through the process of picking a videographer, until I met Seth, I wasn't satisfied with every detail, and I didn't want to settle, and neither should you. When I came across Seth my searching immediately ended. My only regret was not finding him earlier on, so that the process would have been stress-free. His work is amazing. The video he filmed, edited, and put together was more than I had ever envisioned. It is flawless, and I truly mean that. Just take a look at one of his videos and I know you will immediately be sold. He makes his work personal, and his videos truly deliver. I am so beyond happy with our wedding video, and I am so thankful to have found someone who captured the most beautiful day and turn it into the most beautiful video.

Sent on 12/07/2018

Taylor · Married on 11/02/2018

Picture Perfect!

When planning our wedding, I spent a ridiculous amount of time searching for the right videographer. I can EASILY say I made the right decision by hiring Seth Umbenhauer for our videographer. Seth was both easy-going, professional, and worked simultaneously with my photographer without issue. Prices were more than fair for the talent he offers! Seth was able to capture incredible footage of our wedding day while barely being noticed. Both my husband and I were VERY impressed with Seth's turn around time of our videos. Throughout our wedding planning my husband was not on board with a videographer, however; it was a must have for me. After watching our featured film, my husband applauded Seth's incredible talent. My husband now believes that hiring Seth as our videographer was the best wedding decision we made. If you are considering hiring Seth as your wedding videographer- DO IT! You won't be disappointed

Sent on 02/12/2019

Alyssa · Married on 09/10/2016

I would highly recommend Seth to friends and family! He was very professional, calm, cool and collected throughout our wedding and his end product was amazing. As a wedding photographer, I really value Seth's creative vision behind his videography. His transitions in our final video were seamless and cinematic. I couldn't help but smile the entire time watching our wedding highlight video! His turnaround time for the final product and responsiveness were quick and reliable. We couldn't have asked for more! We look forward to having this piece to look back on and watch for the years to come!

Sent on 11/04/2016

Hareema · Married on 07/09/2016

Deciding whether or not to book Seth? BOOK HIM! The quality of his work is amazing and an excellent value for your money. Everyone LOVED how the wedding videos came out. Seth was very accommodating with all our requests. We highly recommend him and we've even had engaged couples who were at our wedding ask us about him.

Sent on 10/18/2016

Stephanie · Married on 06/18/2016

My husband and I were lost when we tried to choose a videographer. Our married friends said that we should definitely have a videographer, but most video clips we saw, we hated. Then, if we did like a video, it was astronically expensive. We didn’t know what to spend, what to get, and who to choose. A grad school classmate of mine, mentioned that he had a friend who had a videography business in the Philadelphia area. We had a call with Seth. He sounded great. We liked his videos. We were sold.
    Seth was organized leading up to the wedding, and on the day of, he did a phenomenal job. We didn’t realize until afterwards that we were his first city wedding. While some people may have been overwhelmed by parking in Center City and traveling to our Fishtown wedding venue. It was smooth sailing. He stayed out of the way throughout the day, but everyone who did speak to him, loved him and said what a great guy he was. When we received our highlight video, we were so excited and so happy. No exaggeration, it exceeded our expectations by far, and our whole family loves watching it. He was also really quick in getting our videos to us after the wedding. We got everything from him in less than 2 months and that is with the most extensive package. By comparison, we still do not have anything from our photographer. We highly recommend, Seth, and he may have been the “best find” of all our wedding vendors!

Sent on 08/27/2016

Stephanie · Married on 05/21/2016

We absolutely love the video that Seth created of our wedding day! We had a great experience working with Seth and he was very professional! He got a lot of great shots and really captured the best parts of our day! He was super flexible when we were unsure about the weather and worked really closely with our photographer to make sure they were on the same page. We could not have gotten a better value for the quality work that Seth does. We would recommend him to anyone looking for a great wedding videographer!

Sent on 06/25/2016

Danielle · Married on 05/14/2016

I cannot say enough great things about Seth. I saw his ad in the Celebrations magazine and booked him. He did a great job. The highlight video that he provided to me, I am in love with. Our 2 year old daughter watches it practically everyday.

Sent on 06/14/2016

Dianne · Married on 10/10/2015

Seth did an absolutely amazing job! Highly recommended!

Sent on 12/08/2015
  • User6205538 · 2+ years ago

Seth is so talented! We absolutely love reliving our day and watching our videos over and over again. He captured so many wonderful memories from our special day. Seth is so easy to work with- he is willing to get there as early as you would want & stay as late as your want! I am still receiving compliments on our highlight video & many have said they have never seen a video so well done. I would absolutely recommend Seth to anyone looking for quality videography!

Sent on 01/14/2016

Seth is wonderful- He always responded to any requests or questions I had within 24 hours (usually less than 1 hour)! He was great the day of our wedding, so discrete and so friendly to all of the guests, wedding party and other vendors. He was willing to be there as early as we started getting ready and stayed until the very end of the reception. He had our wedding highlight video done within two weeks and we are in LOVE with it. We have gotten so many compliments from friends and family that watched it and it brought tears to their and our eyes. I would highly recommend Seth, don't waste your time looking around elsewhere!

Sent on 10/13/2015

"Seth was the videographer for our wedding on August 8th of this year. We were so impressed with his work, he did a phenomenal job recording everything. He is very quick to respond and is very professional. He is so talented with what he does, you will get the highest quality videos and will bring back such great memories of your wedding. We were so happy with the end results. Our friends and family were so impressed! You really can't go wrong with having Seth as your videographer, he is awesome!!!"

Sent on 10/13/2015

Breanne · Married on 08/01/2015

Seth was our videographer for our wedding on August 1, 2015. He perfectly captured our day and did so in a professional and discrete manner. I highly recommend Seth (and have to friends already). Seth arrived at 9:30am to capture the girls at the hair salon, and stayed at the reception until 9pm. He captured everything we requested and more. Seth did a great job blending in during the whole day, we barely even knew he was there!

The quality of Seth’s work is unbeatable and the value is excellent. Several people have told me that our highlight video is the best one they have ever seen. Seth posted our highlight video the week after our wedding and got us the rest of the videos from our wedding day in just a few weeks. Overall, working with Seth was an absolute pleasure. We could not have picked a better videographer.

Sent on 09/08/2015

Sarah · event on: 01/13/2015

Seth filmed and produced a video for our non-profit pregnancy center,which has been shown at various events throughout our community as well as for promotional purposes. The feedback we receive and the response we've gotten from the video has far exceeded our expectations. Seth is so professional and we are continually amazed by his work - we have re-hired him for multiple projects. The value we've gotten for the price Seth charged has been phenomenal. I would not suggest any other videographer, and plan to use him for personal events in the future. You've found the right guy!

Sent on 01/28/2016

Michael · Married on 12/27/2014

The whole experience was seemless from start to finish with Seth. The whole process so easy and stress free. He was there for all the best times. Catching the feeling and atmosphere of the ceremony and reception without being intrusive. He got all those special shots and moments without being in your face. The memories he captured will last a lifetime. Excellent work of a true professional. Also, the finished video was provided in weeks! Wow! Highly recommended!

Sent on 04/30/2015

Dana · Married on 10/04/2014

Seth did an outstanding job on getting both shots we wanted as well as shots that he knew would look great in our video. Seth was great to work with, professional, and we hardly knew that he was there the entire day. We know that he put countless hours into planning, videoing, and editing shots all to create an amazing video that really helped us remember highlights from our special day. I would recommend Seth as a videographer for any couple looking to remember every angle from their wedding.

Sent on 04/11/2015

Scott · Married on 09/27/2014

My wife and I were not planning on getting a videographer, thinking that pictures would suffice (in view of keeping our costs down.) However, after talking with Seth Umbenhauer about what he captures over the entirety of the day we found ourselves rethinking some things. We were humbled by the quality as it made our wedding feel like so much more than we even realized ourselves. In the busyness of your wedding day SO MUCH happens in a whirlwind fashion; watching the video we realized how little we actually remembered or even noticed while it was happening. Seth did a great job of capturing ALL of the moments and giving them to us to re-live, remember, and even realize for the first time! In our humble opinion, video captures more than pictures, and quite frankly seems equally if not more important than finding that perfect photographer. We highly recommend Seth Umbenhauer Wedding Cinematography!

Sent on 04/09/2015