Sergey Green Photography

Los Angeles California wedding photography

{ Website }   http://www.sergeygreen.com

{ Blog }         http://www.sergeygreen.com/blog/

email: sergeygreenstudio@gmail.com

Genius is one percent inspiration and ninety-nine percent perspiration

Thomas A. Edison

This quote stays with me for a very long time and completely reflects my approach to photography, business, and life.

In 2005 I bought my first Olympus and realized that it was the love at first sight, the love of photography. For a very long time it was my hobby. I photographed my travels and friends. After some time photographing people became the most interesting aspect of photography to me. It was the emotions of the people, their movements. At the same time I knew all I wanted to do was photography. I thought how great it must be to record the events of the most memorable days in peoples' lives, when they are in a great place and are shining from the complete happiness. Everything around is for that moment in life when we feel the happiest. For many of us it is the wedding day. I shot at a few weddings and it was exactly what I wanted to keep doing. Since that moment I became the wedding photographer and it's been four years so far and I am getting more and more passionate about my work.

Two years ago I traveled around the United States, from the East Coast to the West Coast in one month, and felt in love with this country. It was the spirit of freedom, the pursuit of the beauty in life that attracted me the most. I also started working in the lifestyle and fashion photography and wanted to find the place with many different shoot locations - the beach, desert, forest, and the mountains. The decision was simple - California became my new home. I've been living in Los Angeles for over two years now and keep doing what I love, which I'm sure you can see on my photographs on my website www.sergeygreen.com . I used any opportunity to travel more around the States while working on various projects. In the last few months I was in Florida, New York, Pennsylvania, Nevada, Iowa, and California.

About my photography style.

I like shooting in the journalistic style, capturing the moments with the camera. Sometimes it happens that the people get nervous and it's normal, it is a big day for many people at each ceremony. At such times everyone needs to get a boost of positive energy and the photographer is in the perfect position to create a light and friendly atmosphere, and then get back to the main role - capturing the timeless images. There is nothing better than the real emotions.

About my gear.

I always work with two cameras, so I can save the time on changing the lenses that are powerful enough to work without the flash and shape the scene with the natural light as much as possible. I love all of my lenses. It takes a while to get used to them, really study how they work in different conditions, and master the craft of working with the top-line lenses. You might see some interesting and unusual gadgets in my hands...

My clients are my friends.

Yes, this is exactly right, because after the first ten minutes we become friends. It happens all the times and makes me very happy. This is another reason for why I love my job. My clients choose their photographer because they like the style and the quality of the work and want to see on the special day.

It is difficult to choose the photographer from so many options, and I understand that. You need to find a person with whom it will be easy and convenient to work with. Send me an email or give me a call so we can discuss your wedding, wedding plans, what kind of wedding photos you like, and we can figure out how you can get exactly what you need. If you write me during June-July and haven't decided on your wedding photographer yet, I will do your engagement shoot for free.

Our package  starting at $1890.00

For more information contact us.

or

High-Res Images (3)
Liability Insurance (1)
Proofs (1)

Excellent!
My husband and I had an excellent experience with Sergey. He is an amazing photographer! He was nice, professional, creative, detailed and friendly. Sergey and his associate photographer did a great job as our wedding photographers. They made sure to capture every single one of our precious wedding moments, even the little details. His work speaks for itself, you know he is passionate and someone who cares as much about this time in your life as you do. An ever lasting memory of the happiest day. Sergey had exceeded our expectations. We absolutely loved our wedding photos and couldn’t wait to share them with our family and friends. I seriously can't stop looking at them. We are also very excited to work with Sergey on our wedding albums together. I highly recommend Sergey for your wedding!

Profile Picture Essie, 6/10/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, High-Res Images

Sergey was amazing to work with. Friendly, professional, Always on time and ready to work. He was able to capture the little moments that mattered the most. He took beautiful engagement and wedding pictures. I will most definitely recommend him to friends and family.

Profile Picture maribel, 5/20/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

My wife and I had the pleasure of working with Sergey and having him as our photographer or our wedding. If we had to do it again, we would not choose anyone else! He had a partner with him on our wedding day and the photos are stunning. Our guest count was about 220, and the venue is somewhat large and all outdoors so having 2 people running around that day was just right. Our contract with Sergey was a package which included an engagement photo shoot and eventually a bound album as well as flash drive for the high-res photos.

We looked at samples of Sergey's work before we selected him and we were particularly fond of the quality of the photos. They are not overly done or looked "photoshopped" like some other photographers like to do. The colors are genearlly softer and natural, but also bold where and when you want them to be and nothing is washed out.

Sergey is a really easy person to work with and he replies quick to emails/text, etc. Pricing was reasonable as well. We highly recommend him, thank you again Sergey!

Profile Picture User7969159, Recently Married, 4 Reviews

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1378319901074 26052013 malibu wedding 241

Two Hour Engagement Session- Only $150 by Sergey Green

$250.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
Normally $250 purchase a gift voucher for a 2 hour engagement portrait session for only $150! ALSO $50 print album credit. Hurry up. Keep smiling! (:
#WWc4d5c932a31b9263

1 ENDORSEMENT
Sergey is a dream to work with. I always refer him to all my clients. Not only is he professional but his work is impeccable. He gets to know the clients beforehand to find out their vision and brings it to life. He's a natural when it comes to photography!

Events