Sergey Green Photography Reviews

33 | Los Angeles, CA

33 Reviews for Sergey Green Photography

Emily · Married on 09/15/2018

We cannot ever thank you enough.

I think the most important thing for every bride it is to choose the right wedding photographer and videographer because, after all, the results of their work are everything we will have... It is one of the hardest things I have ever done:)) When I found Sergey, my husband and I fell in love with his classic, light pictures and we decided to meet and talk before to make a decision between 5 photographers. It is not enough just like the pictures, I have to like the person, energy, feel comfortable because we will spend a whole day together.
    During our conversation I realized I can trust Sergey, he knew all answers our my questions, was very confident and positive.
    What can say? He was absolutely dream to work with! He was every time at the right place and I wasn't worried that he can miss any of our important moments, he listened everything carefully and an hour I even didn't have to talk because he absolutely knew and feel what I already like and what pictures we will need so I just relaxed, trusted him as a professional and enjoyed my day as it is should be.
    We can't thank you enough for how much Sergey put into our day and we are so happy with all of our amazing photos. From start to finish it really feels like our story. Thank you so much for the beautiful memories of our special day in which we can look back on for the rest of our lifes and for that we cannot ever thank you enough.

Barbara · Married on 10/13/2017

We found Sergey Green through our friend and he was absolutely amazing! Kind, professional, helpful and the photos were so beautiful! Always on time!
    He made our day so magical and captured such amazing moments. I highly recommend using this company.
     Thank you so much for making our day so wonderful!

Essie · Married on 06/10/2017

Excellent!
    My husband and I had an excellent experience with Sergey. He is an amazing photographer! He was nice, professional, creative, detailed and friendly. Sergey and his associate photographer did a great job as our wedding photographers. They made sure to capture every single one of our precious wedding moments, even the little details. His work speaks for itself, you know he is passionate and someone who cares as much about this time in your life as you do. An ever lasting memory of the happiest day. Sergey had exceeded our expectations. We absolutely loved our wedding photos and couldn’t wait to share them with our family and friends. I seriously can't stop looking at them. We are also very excited to work with Sergey on our wedding albums together. I highly recommend Sergey for your wedding!

maribel · Married on 05/20/2017

Sergey was amazing to work with. Friendly, professional, Always on time and ready to work. He was able to capture the little moments that mattered the most. He took beautiful engagement and wedding pictures. I will most definitely recommend him to friends and family.

Adrian · Married on 03/26/2017

My wife and I had the pleasure of working with Sergey and having him as our photographer or our wedding. If we had to do it again, we would not choose anyone else! He had a partner with him on our wedding day and the photos are stunning. Our guest count was about 220, and the venue is somewhat large and all outdoors so having 2 people running around that day was just right. Our contract with Sergey was a package which included an engagement photo shoot and eventually a bound album as well as flash drive for the high-res photos.

We looked at samples of Sergey's work before we selected him and we were particularly fond of the quality of the photos. They are not overly done or looked "photoshopped" like some other photographers like to do. The colors are genearlly softer and natural, but also bold where and when you want them to be and nothing is washed out.

Sergey is a really easy person to work with and he replies quick to emails/text, etc. Pricing was reasonable as well. We highly recommend him, thank you again Sergey!

Angela · Married on 12/14/2016

From the moment I met Sergey, I knew he would take care of our engagement and wedding photo needs. Day of, he made sure that photos I wanted were reached/taken. I can't say enough great things of quality and quantity that I received from Sergey!

Krystal · Married on 10/08/2016

Sergey shot my wedding in October... The pictures are truly spectacular. I couldn't be happier. Definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a wedding photographer.

Teresa · Married on 08/13/2016

Sergey is the best! He did our engagement and wedding photography and went above and beyond. He is easy to work with and will create shots that you did not know were possible. We did our engagement photos up in Santa Barbara and he even stayed an extra hour to capture the perfect sunset photos. I also loved all of the candid shots that he was able to capture from the wedding. I had a recommendation from two of my friends so I knew Sergey could be trusted and I have already recommended him to two more friends. Spread the word! Sergey is an amazing photographer, friendly, easy to work with, and affordable.

sarah · Married on 07/03/2016

Sergey is the best, I HIGHLY recommend him!! From the minute we booked him he was super responsive, professional, and flexible. He did our engagement shoot and our wedding. All of the pictures were above and beyond anything i could have ever imagined. He was great a capturing our personalities. During the wedding he captured all the typical shots you need but also was amazing at getting candid action shots and shots of our friends and family having fun! He is a delight to work with, always next to you getting the best shot ever, but also never in the way. Our wedding pictures are some of the best I've ever seen and I'm not just being bias. Sergey is AMAZING, Book him before it's too late.

Stephanie · Married on 06/11/2016

Sergey was my wedding photographer and we could not be more pleased. The pictures turned out beautifully and he truly is talented with a passion for photography. I received numerous compliments on my wedding photos. Thank you Sergey!

• W

Wendy · Married on 05/14/2016

Sergey is a great photographer! He did both our engagement session and wedding day photography.
    His photos are stunning and pricing are super reasonable!

Engagement session (November 2015):
    My husband and I told Sergey what we were looking for and he suggested couple places for us to choose. He arrived early to scout the area! He knew all the good places and also made us feel very comfortable. We usually don't like to take pictures, but it was a fun experience for us! We went to another location (beach) late in the day and I was worried the pictures would come out bad/dark. The photos came out AMAZING! We love them soooo much!

Wedding day (May 2016):
    Of course Sergey and his assistant arrived early (super reliable!). Our package covers ten hours of shooting - they pretty much stayed from the very beginning to the end of the wedding. I am so glad they were able to capture every precious moment of our big day! Photos turned out very well and everyone LOVES them! I can't stop looking at it!

We are soooooo happy with how everything turned out. I definitely recommend hiring Sergey for all types of event. I have started thinking about my baby shower, birthday, anniversary... :)

Danielle · Married on 10/03/2015

Stop looking for other photographers like I spent way too much time doing...Sergey is your guy! His work speaks for itself, and he's super nice and laid back to boot (which is a definite plus during what can be a stressful time planning a wedding). Our pictures/wedding album is seriously stunning!!! It is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen, I can't stop looking at it. We are so so so beyond happy with how everything turned out. Can't wait until I have an excuse to throw more parties/events so we can hire him to capture it so beautifully again.

Sergey did an amazing job with our wedding and engagement photos. He was so quick to edit and send them to us, and we were blown away by how beautiful they were! Sergey is great at responding to questions leading up to the day and also is open to suggestions and ideas. He also brought along another photographer on our wedding day which was great! We are so happy with our pictures and would recommend him to everyone!

Richard · Married on 11/22/2013

It was absolutely a pleasure to work with Sergey. We went into it not knowing what to expect and how it would turn out. He worked with us intimately and delivered results beyond expectations! Very professional, punctual, and knew exactly what would work. I would definitely recommend Sergey to anyone for any type of photography!

Alex · Married on 07/21/2013

We hired Sergey to do our wedding and engagement photography. After interviewing two other photographers, we found Sergey to be the best value. One on the main reason we hired Sergey is that he agreed to share the RAW files. Two other photographers only wanted to share the JPGs. He edited over 700 pictures and they turned out great. My wife and I were happy with his work. Great job!
    If you speak Russian it help but his English is great.

T · Married on 05/25/2013

Sergey was an absolute dream to work with. Very easygoing and he made me feel at ease on one of the most nervous days of my life (my wedding day). The pictures turned out spectacularly. He traveled to Las Vegas from CA. and went in between the hotels that myself and my husband were staying at with no problem. I would definitely recommend his services and plan to use him again whenever possible. We absolutely love the pictures and we thank Sergey so much.

Нам очень понравились работы и подход к проведению фотосессий
    Все было сделано качественно, весело и не принужденно

Великолепная работа, качественный подход и веселое отношение)

Sarah · Married on 03/09/2013

Mike and I would like to Thank You so much. The photo's that we now have to look back on and remind us of the day are truly beautiful. Your professionalism was outstanding.
    We know the weather was playing a major part in our wedding and even though it rained throughout the ceremony at least the sun came out when we needed it most.
    Thank You once again.

We wish you the best for the future.

• О

Ольга · Married on 02/12/2013

Сергей очень порадовал. Умеет хорошо поймать важный момент без постановки фото. Фотографии получились классными, яркими и хорошо передают эмоции.

My fiancé and I recently took our engagement photos with Sergey and Sasha.  I must have written Sergey many many emails asking him questions, trying to explain what I wanted.  Not only was he responsive and patient with this frantic bride,  he understood what I wanted and made it all happen! He is a very organized and very creative. Right when we got to the shot, he had everything planned and knew exactly what shots he wanted to get.  Him and Sasha actually got there an hour before our appointment to setup some props for us and scope out the area.   I am camera shy and pretty awkward when it comes to people taking photos of me, but he made the experience fun and stress free.  He gave us recommendations of how to stand, where to stand and always reminding me to just have fun.  I haven't seen all the photos yet, but the ones that I have seen, I was really happy with and surprised at how he was able to catch those moments. The photos definitely represent us as a couple, Sergey pin pointed our personalities right away and worked with it. He even allowed us to use the props we made and like I mentioned above, made our vision come true. The colors of the photographs are vibrant and just beautiful, everything looks so natural.

Sergey will also be our wedding photographer, I can't wait! I would definitely recommend Sergey's services to my friends. Thank you Sergey!!

Chrissy · Married on 12/12/2012

Sergey did awesome work with our wedding pictures. He is a great artist behind the lense. He was able to capture awesome picture that I am happy to share with my family and friends. Thanks to him and Natalya Fiore I will be able to have awesome picture to remember our wedding vows for the rest of my life. You are extremely talented.

Janice · Married on 10/27/2012

I was so worried about my wedding pictures before I getting married. You know its once in a life time. I really want to capture my BEST moment and make sure everything is the BEST!
    Luckily I found Sergey through one of my friend at 3 months ago. He is a really nice, responsible and professional photographer. :D He gave me many helpful ideas and taught me a lot of poses. It was SUPER AWESOME. And my husband and I really love it!
    I highly recommend him to all of my friends for any kind of event and who gonna getting married!!! :D :D :D
    Big Thanks once again, Sergey!

If I could put six stars here I would.

I first found Sergey through an ad he had placed on Craigslist and quickly realized that I was getting an amazing deal for an incredibly talented photographer.

PHOTOS
    I took one look at his website and emailed him to set up a meeting. His portfolio was so strong that I didn't even bother looking at any other photographers. I was sold. The bold colors, the attention to detail and the diversity of his work all convinced me. When I saw how well he was able to capture the personality of each couple, I knew I wanted him documenting my wedding.

PERSONALITY
    My fiance and I immediately felt comfortable with Sergey. Despite any language barriers, he was always able to convey the physicality of a pose or gesture very easily. Not used to being in front of the camera, I quickly found myself at ease with him directing set ups that really showcased the personalities of my fiance and myself.

Initially, I wasn't even interested in getting engagement photos since I'm kind of old-school and find these to be quite trendy. But, since they were included in the already drastically discounted deal I was getting for the price of wedding photos, my fiance and I decided to do them.

I'm so glad we did. During the engagement session, Sergey quickly picked up on our style and was able to produce engagement photos that truly represented us as a couple. I was very pleasantly surprised.

At our wedding, Sergey and his partner easily blended in with the chaos of my big family. They captured little details I hadn't even thought to document. I know that the wedding pictures are going to be the best investment I've made during the course of my wedding planning. I can't recommend Sergey enough.

Book him now, while you can still afford him!

Michael · Married on 09/15/2012

I found Sergey through an ad on Craigslist. I was not expecting much so I decided to try him out for our engagement photos. To our delight the photos came out great, and we knew we would use him for the wedding. I shopped around on other sites and either the photographers were amateurs or they charged thousands of dollars for only a few hours. Sergey and his girlfriend shot our entire wedding day from start to finish and they did an excellent job. They even used my personal camera which had video capabilities and shot some video as requested.

Long story short, Sergeys work is FANTASTIC. He has a great eye and he really knows how to get the best out of a shot. My advice is to take advantage of his services now before he realizes what he is worth and charges thousands more!!!!

Thank you Sergey!!