Serendipity Events

San Diego, CA View map Visit website
$2,500 Package Price

$2,500 Package Price

Serendipity Events is a wedding and special event design and planning company based in San Diego, CA.

From social events to weddings, Serendipity Events is committed to professionally designing and executing unique events, taking care of all the details and behind the scenes strategy so you don't have to. Whether you're based in San Diego, coming as a destination wedding, or going outside of the sunny city, Serendipity Events can be with you every step of the way.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

1,100.00

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

4,500.00

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$100

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.8 out of 5 rating
    4.8 out of 5 rating

Cindy C. Married on 06/18/2022

Simply the BEST!

We found Laura at a time when we postponed our wedding twice and our first venue cancelled on us due to renovations. We were burned out in trying to plan and plan again and having things not work out. Laura came and gave us hope, guidance, support, advice, and walked us through every step of the way! We didn't have to do anything, just told her what days and times we were available and she did the rest!! Due to the pandemic, we had a few more ups and downs, but Laura was fantastic with each new curveball that came our way. Our wedding would not have happened if it weren't for her and all the hard work she put into pre-wedding planning and coordination. She was punctual, responsive, and lifted our spirits throughout the whole process all while she was having a baby!! She transitioned us to Veronica of Type A Soiree seamlessly for the final weeks and day of coordination and it turned out to be the BEST day of our lives!!! We are so happy and so thankful to have such wonderful vendors thanks to Laura - she's really empathetic, thoughtful, and has a great eye for detail! Our day was everything we'd ever hoped for and more. Laura is the best and you won't have to worry about a thing because you're in good hands!!
  • Vanessa
    Vanessa D. Married on 11/21/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Laura is an absolute gem!

I went into planning my wedding pretty early on this year and thought- I have everything lined up. But when it came to actually concocting my dream decor/design of reception and ceremony- I was clueless! And on top of that, with the wedding nearing, I was internally freaking out because all my vendors kept contacting me and I just felt defeated and overwhelmed. Luckily for me, Laura stepped right in and helped me and my husband feel at ease. She was thorough with my vendors, she was communicative whenever I contacted her, and she really was my advocate in every aspect of our wedding. She ensured I was stress free on my wedding day (I was so anxious!). She and her assistant even observed my husband and I letting loose (and getting a little too crazy.. sorry Laura!) I wouldn't have had it any other way! I'd 100% recommend her and her team to anyone.
    Abi B. Married on 10/12/2019

Amazing planning team!

I could not be more grateful to Laura and her team for planning a beautiful reception for us! From the beginning, more than a year out, Laura was extremely helpful, set expectations well, and made the process flow easily. Communication was excellent - any questions I had were answered by the end of the day. Laura's attention to detail was incredible and she coordinated everything with outside vendors perfectly. I am so glad I used a full-time planner for the whole process. THANK YOU for a beautiful reception!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Dana Frames Photo + Design Dana Frames Photo + Design Wedding Photographers

Working with Laura & her staff at a September wedding at the Martin Johnson House (La Jolla) was magnificent! As the photographer of the event, we coordinated the first-look, prepared and staged some detail shots together, and overall, the day ran as smooth as can be! I would highly recommend any one of my brides to consider Serendipity Events for their big day!

San Diego
6199173191

M-F : 9:00-5:00 S-S : By Appointment Only
Location of (Serendipity Events)

Other vendors in San Diego for your wedding