Sensational Host

Maple Shade, NJ View map
$14k - $20k For 100 Guests

$14k - $20k For 100 Guests

Sensational Host is a full-service catering company in Maple Shade, New Jersey. This family-owned and operated business has been serving the southern New Jersey area since 1979. What started as a retail outlet run by the Gosik family has turned into a widely successful catering and event planning service for three generations. Sensational Host is one of the most popular catering and event planning services, known for its customizable menus and variety of venues to plan your perfect day.

Sensational Host provides wedding rentals, decor, sensational catering menus, and event planning service for all types of weddings. They work with over 30 venues in New Jersey, Philadelphia, and Delaware to provide you a premier catering experience you and your guests will remember for years to come. You will be paired with an event planner who will help you tour their preferred venues, then help you and your chef prepare your wedding menu. Once you and the chef have decided on appetizers, beverages, a main course, and cake, you can schedule a private tasting to ensure everything on your menu is to your liking. Your event coordinator will also schedule the arrival of floral designs, linens, china, and remote kitchen equipment, as well as staff your event with reliable and trained Sensational Host servers and kitchen crew.

Cuisine
Sensational Host offers fully customized menus, including fresh cut meats, seafood, and delicious preparations of local fruits and veggies. They also offer custom made cakes in all varieties of design and flavors. Sensational Host caterers has a New Jersey liquor license, and also offers full beverage packages including coffee, soft drinks, juices, and bar set ups.

Venues They Work With
Sensational Host works with select vendors in New Jersey, Philadelphia and Delaware, however they add to their vendor list frequently. Currently, these are the venues where they cater, however be sure to check the website for updates if your preferred vendor is not listed:

• Cairnwood Estate - Bryn Athyn, PA
  • Mask and Wig - Philadelphia, PA
  • Paradise Vineyard and Gardens - Chesterfield, NJ
  • Philadelphia University of the Arts - Philadelphia, PA
  • The Marian House - Cherry Hill, NJ

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Linens
Parking
Set Up
Tables

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Dessert
Server(s)
Wedding Cake

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Banquet Hall
Historic Building
Mansion

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party

What event services do you offer?

Cake
Event Planner
Event Rentals
Lighting / Sound

What event items are available?

Chairs

What food and beverage items are available?

Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.7 out of 5 rating

Kasie O. Married on 10/10/2020

Beyond Words

When my husband and I booked our wedding venue, The Community House, we studied the list of caterers carefully. We both kept talking about everything that Sensational Host had to offer, all that was left to do was to try the food! We booked our tasting before hiring them, and we were blown away. We hired them that same night, and at the time we had no idea just how much we’d come to really lean on their team. Sensational Host offers more than just catering, they offer an event coordination service that is top notch, and it’s thrown in with the price per person! When the COVID-19 pandemic hit, Kara reached out to me almost immediately to check in and make sure I was doing alright. My husband and I are both on the front line in medicine, so this was really touching. From that day forward, Kara and Jeffrey both went above and beyond to make sure our big day could still happen and still be totally magical. Executive order after executive order, and every time the news changed or the event changed (Indoor dining? Outdoor dining? Neither? Both?), the team at Sensational Host was there to alleviate all of the fears and worries I had as a COVID-bride. On the day of, everyone was totally blown away by how beautiful everything was. There was this big magical tent, looking right out of a fairy tale, and twinkling lights that made the whole night feel cozy and charming. People raved about the food, which was of course amazing, but I’ll never forget Sensational Host’s dedication to me and my husband, their attention to detail, and their ability to make any plan work, while keeping my mind at ease the whole time. I cannot say enough about their service, if you’re thinking about booking them, please just do it already!
    Maria Married on 08/07/2020

Highly recommend!

I don’t even know where to begin to share what an amazing experience we had with having Sensational Hosts plan and cater our daughter’s wedding. We found out three weeks before her wedding day that her original venue could no longer accommodate us. The next day, I scoured the internet looking for outdoor wedding venues and caterers. We found The Estate at Eagle Lake and fell in love with it. I then contacted three of the approved caterer vendors and asked for their packages and their best prices as we had to quickly make a decision within the next couple of days. Two caterers were quick to respond, one being Jeffrey at Sensational. He gave us an amazing package out of the gate and was able to schedule a tasting right away. My daughter was out of state, so only my husband and I were able to go to the tasting. The tasting room was beautifully decorated. The service was excellent. Everything we ate was DELICIOUS! We decided to go with Sensational and we have no regrets! They also have another incredible event planner, Marcia, on staff that was in constant contact with us. Communication was excellent. We received so much attention that it felt like we were their only client. I cannot believe all that was accomplished in less than three weeks! We also had Jeffrey plan and cater the rehearsal dinner. Two days before the rehearsal, a hurricane came through New Jersey and we were no longer able to have it at the wedding venue. Jeffery worked his magic and found another location ASAP and did a beautiful job decorating it. The food at that event was also excellent.
    The day of the wedding, the weather kept changing and Jeffrey had several contingency plans regarding the ceremony and cocktail hour. Jeffrey made sure the venue was decorated exactly how my daughter desired it. He nailed it. The entire staff from Sensational were professional, courteous and took care of all of our guests’ needs. Though it was incredibly stressful when our original wedding plans were changed, we are so thrilled that we found Sensational Hosts and honestly wish we would have worked with them right at the beginning of the wedding planning. I highly recommend them! You will not be disappointed.
  • Megan
    Megan K. Married on 09/14/2019

Exceptional Catering Experience

Kara and Cory were so amazing! We are so happy that we chose Sensational Host to cater our wedding. We felt that they really cared and put in so much effort to make sure that we had the day of our dreams. There isn't one thing that I can say went wrong or made me disappointed on our wedding day. All of the food was delicious, all of the decor that we picked with them looked amazing, and all of the vendors they include in their package were just as amazing.
  • illustration stars

Real Weddings

• March & Jen
    17 photos · 10/10/2016

Joyful Bouquets Joyful Bouquets Wedding Florists

I have had the pleasure of working with Sensational Host over the past two years by providing florals for them directly as well as partnering with them to provide florals for weddings and events catered by Sensational Host. The staff are all extremely professional and terrific to work with. Not only have my experiences with them proven to be nothing less than "Sensational" but I have witnessed first hand how they accommodate their clients by going above and beyond. Brides often tell me how pleased they are with the quality of service provided by the Sensational Host team. I look forward to a long and fruitful relationship with them and would recommend them highly.

illustration visit

Would you like to visit?

Request a visit
3030 Rt 73 North Maple Shade, NJ, 08052
856-667-5005

Monday- Saturday 10-5
Location of (Sensational Host)

Other vendors in Southern New Jersey for your wedding