3356 Laurel Fort Meade Road, Laurel, MD 20724 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Selmat Design, LLC

HELLO THERE!

I'm Natè (pronounced nay-tay) Pope, owner and floral designer at Selmat Design. Floral design is not only my passion but it's an artform all to its own that exceeds the traditional notions associated with a garden variety florist. Whether your wedding is understated or elaborate, my floral prowess allows me to design unique floral arrangements and decor that will add an artful and refreshing touch to the occasion.

Selmat Design is a full Floral Design Company. My dedication to providing you with the highest quality and most visually appealing floral design is the same whether you know exactly what you want or need some options presented to you. I have an incredible knack for working with people from all walks of life and I look forward to working with you during your upcoming wedding.

We love creating one-of-a-kind floral designs that beautifully express the style of your event. Whether it is an arrangement for an intimate dinner party or a reception for hundreds of people, our passion is creating floral décor for you that is truly breathtaking. We're inspired and challenged by each different request we receive. Our satisfaction comes from the collaboration and creative process utilized to turn your ideas into reality. You and your event are unique, and so should your flowers be!

Planning a wedding is very stressful, let us take care of the details so you can enjoy being engaged. No need to run all over town to find what you need. Selmat Design can provide you with table linens and much more to complement your theme and colors. We look forward to speaking to you very soon. Visit our website and schedule your appointment today.

www.selmatdesign.com Studio 301-357-3648 or via email nspope@selmatdesign.com

List of services Selmat Design offer inhouse:

Fresh Floral Arrangement's

Bridal Bouquets

Corsages

Boutonnieres

Centerpieces

Custom Stationary: Table numbers, menu cards and place cards

Table linen rental: Damask, Pintuck, Polyester, Satin, Grandiose Rosette, Spandex, Overlays

Chair Covers & Chair Caps,

Napkins (rental)

Highboy tables (rental)

Table props (rental)

Follow Selmat Design, LLC on

• Beau Decors LLC
  • La Fleur Enchantée, Inc.
  • Chevy Chase Florist
Roses & Crystal Bouquet
monica white sept30 jpg1 51 42613

6 Reviews for Selmat Design, LLC

The · Married on 08/15/2015

There just aren't enough stars to express how wonderful the experience was working with Nate Pope at Selmat Design. We planned our wedding in less than 4 months and it was so helpful to have a florist who could deliver great floral design without a whole lot of involvement on my part. I showed Nate a handful of pictures of what I was generally interested in and she took it from there. It was my choice not to see or know the floral designs until the day of our wedding and when I saw them, they all took my breath away. She is incredibly pleasant to work with and has a wonderful and genuine eye for details to add a special touch to your floral design. What I loved most was that she did not push her ideas on us and really took to heart delivering what we wanted for our wedding. Highly recommend Selmat Design for your wedding or any type of special event decor.

Sent on 12/17/2015

Stacye · event on: 02/08/2015

I must say that the surprise Pastoral Anniversary Banquet was made especially awesome because of this vendor and the space. Perfect size, awesome decor' and truly professional service...even the drivers were professional! Thank you Selmat Designs...couldn't have done it without you!

Sent on 03/24/2015

Kim · Married on 11/29/2014

selamat designs at a personal touch to everything! And they not only create dreams they create fantasies!

Sent on 05/16/2015

Selmat Design, LLC FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 50.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 65.00
    $ 200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Tropical
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Selmat Design, LLC 1
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Catering By Vest Wedding Caterers

This vendor provides beautiful linen which really puts that wow effect to an event. She works closely with the clients to make sure that their visions are realized. She goes beyond when working with clients--particularly brides in designing just the right centerpiece or floral arrangements. After seeing this company in action, I definitely would recommend them.

• , 3356 Laurel Fort Meade Road Laurel, 20724 See on map
    3013249065 (Fax Number)
    Monday ~ Friday 9:00am ~ 5:00pm Saturday Walk~ins are welcomed Prefer (Appointment only)
    Location of (Selmat Design, LLC)