New York, New York, New York, NY 10009 · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 2

About Selene Bridal Alterations and Custom Designs

Based in Manhattan, New York City, Selene Bridal Alterations and Custom Designs is a wedding garment business focusing on high-quality alterations. Serving the East Village for over three decades, Selene is a specialist who has cared for and customized hundreds of gowns. In understanding the importance of your wedding dress on your big day, she strives to take the utmost care whilst applying those personal touches.

Selene Bridal Alterations and Custom Designs focus on high-end tailoring, ensuring each garment is handled with care and altered in an imperceptible fashion. For those seeking a truly personal look on their wedding day, Selene also offers couture services using a wide range of fabrics. She also works with clients to design custom boleros and veils. A vintage specialist, Selene has extensive experience working to restore, and in some cases totally remake, pieces.

Follow Selene Bridal Alterations and Custom Designs on
300s 51 475206 1573317522
300s 51 475206 1573317522

15 Reviews for Selene Bridal Alterations and Custom Designs

Anna · Married on 06/24/2018

Selene did an amazing job altering my wedding gown! She is a very talented seamstress and is very accommodating. I was in a bit of a shock when my fully beaded Atelier Pronovias wedding gown came in significantly larger than expected. It felt like a complete disaster. At the time, I wasn't sure if my wedding gown had a chance of getting fixed.
    Luckily, I met Selene, who immediately put me at ease. She explained the alterations process very thoroughly, so I knew what to expect. Her work was pure magic. Selene was able to seamlessly take off two inches of fabric on each side of my dress. She removed and reattached the lace appliqués in a way that I couldn't even notice. She fixed the built-in corset to fit me perfectly, and added beautiful custom made off-the-shoulder sleeves to achieve a romantic look. I couldn't be happier with how my wedding gown turned out. I didn't think it was possible, but Selene made it happen!

Sent on 09/25/2018

shannon · Married on 03/03/2018

I can't say enough good things about Selene! My wedding dress was super fitted and delicate, and when I picked it up from the store I was devastated that it was almost 2 sizes too big. I read all of the great reviews about Selene and made an appointment asap. She reassured me that she could make it fit, but I never thought it would turn out as perfect as it did! She worked her magic and it ended up fitting me like a glove, and it didn't look like there had been any alterations done at all. She also took in the waist of my velvet rehearsal dinner dress, and again it exceeded my expectations. I'll be returning with any dresses I need to have altered in the future! Brides - you are in good hands here.

Sent on 03/17/2018

Selene Bridal Alterations and Custom Designs FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    $500 - $999
  • How do you price dress alterations?
    By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Bridesmaids
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Alterations
    Appointments Only
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Shoes
    Veils
  • What is your return policy?
    Full Refund

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Selene Bridal Alterations and Custom Designs 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Selene Bridal Alterations and Custom Designs 2
    Bridal Parties

Offer 10 % of Discount for the Bridal Parties

We tailor form all the types bridesmaids dresses , black-tie affair, or mother-of-the-bride or groom dresses we specializing on couture dresses for more twenty years
    We will not make just fine fit but will make sure that have a perfect fit for your special dress