New York, NY 10001 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 62

About Maisonmariejeanne

Inspired by a passion for the art of fashion and the appreciation of fine workmanship in period clothes, our gowns are artfully designed and enhanced with elegant hand-crafted details, to bring a special uniqueness and capture our Bride's essence on her special day.

At Maison Marie Jeanne, we take pride in providing our bride with custom made gowns, made with luxurious textiles from natural fibers, fine finishes and handmade embellishments that add a unique touch to our garments. Our designs reflect elegance, sophistication and attention to detail. Our aim is to fulfill your vision, as our bride.

Serving the New York metropolitan area and Long Island

For a consultation , if you are a Boutique or an Atelier, and want to carry our line, please contact us at (516) 641-1376

M M J AdvertisingBackside1
lagoyesca4

• Videos 2

12 Reviews for Maisonmariejeanne

• User3566557 · event on 09/22/2013

Ms. Marie Jeanne is a pleasure to work with. She modified a dress and did an exquisite job with high quality and quickly. I highly recommend her services.

Sent on 09/28/2013

Andrea · Married on 09/14/2013

Marie created two beautiful dresses for us - one for my ten year old daughter, Edie, and one for me. An extraordinary talent and visionary, Marie is also one of most gentle people I have ever met.
    We fell head over heels in love with her. She transformed a few yards of linen and silk into two perfect couture dresses we will keep forever. We asked the impossible - dresses formal enough for a wedding party but relaxed enough to be worn repeatedly afterward. Marie met this challenge with ease. Both dresses wildly exceeded our expectations, in design and flawless craftsmanship. My dress was exactly right for the wedding and perfect on vacation in Italy; Edie wears her dress whenever and wherever she can - on special occasions and, because she loves it so much, over jeans to school. We would be a very happy pair if only Marie would design and make all of our clothes! We can't wait to work with her again.

Sent on 10/29/2013

Kathy · Married on 08/24/2013

I am so happy I found Marie Jeanne! I can't recommend her highly enough. She is truly a gifted designer, has a generous spirit and is wonderful to work with. She took my very basic idea for a dress and created something truly beautiful-feminine, unique, and just what I hoped for. She very patiently listened as I changed my mind a few times, and she never asserted her opinion (as had been my experience in bridal boutiques), but rather allowed me to go through the process of figuring out what I really wanted. She took great care with every detail- restitching lace, creating a beautiful bustle, giving me just the right fit. I had been looking for months and was out of time, knew what I could and couldn't spend, and was frankly stressed. I found Jeanne two days before leaving for work for the entire summer before my wedding. She took all the stress out of the situation. Everything was finished ahead of time, and ultimately she was well under the estimated cost. She was probably the only vendor I hired for my wedding to achieve that! I might also mention that she was recommended to me by designers in the arts that know lot's of high end designers, and her name was the one the kept coming up. She has an incredible body of work, and she can do anything.

She also took extra fabric from my dress and made a gorgeous piece for my hair as a surprise wedding gift! Do yourself a favor and skip the maddening wedding "industry" staples. Marie Jeanne is the epitome of grace, skill, proficiency and professionalism.

Sent on 09/23/2013

Award

Maisonmariejeanne FAQ

• Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Mother of the Bride
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Veils