Deerfield Beach, FL 33442 Map · Phone number

dsc6985 1

6 Reviews for Selena Solis Gallery

• F

Fernanda · Married on 06/20/2015

Selena is the most qualified professional I have ever met in this area. I was so afraid of how things could come out, I am from Brazil and got married in the U.S. Without knowing many people but my hubby. When I arrived he said he knew this lady Selena and we could try her services in a preview of the wedding: our engagement party and beach photo sessions.
    I felt in love with her right there. She I able to get the best shots and use even the most hard places as our friend! Definitely she is amazing. Very professional, fun, trustworthy and creative. At the wedding she got the most amazing shots - beyond my expectation, making me cry of joy. She even melted my dad's heart and got many smiles from him - which is the hardest thing to do. Selena, you will surely be with us in our next important steps just like you have been until now. I am a picture lover and I got to love you more! Thanks for blessing us!

Sent on 07/30/2015

Lauren · Married on 09/01/2013

I cannot put into words just how absolutely amazing it was to work with Selena. Selena was able to capture our day perfectly and exceeded our expectations in so many ways. The photos that we received were amazing. She was full of energy and ideas and didn't stop snapping pictures all night. All of our family and friends are still talking about what a great photographer she was. We cannot wait to have Selena there to capture all the other wonder memories in our lives.

Sent on 10/22/2013
  • I

Iris · Married on 08/17/2013

I am the mother of the bride and we met Selena by chance. It was the best chance meeting that could happen! She made my family's wedding so memorable and it was a pleasure to have her there with us. She made sure that every little detail that my daughter and son in law desired happened. She was professional, right on target with the photos that were requested and her passion for her profession showed through in every single photo that she snapped. Amazing, amazing, amazing!!

Sent on 08/23/2013

Selena Solis Gallery FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 4,000.00
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs