11255 Tanner Rd # 26, Houston, TX 77041 Map · Phone number

About Selby Entertainment

Selby Entertainment is a Houston based DJ and Karaoke Company and Travel up to 300 miles from Houston. We have the top rated DJ's in Houston and are a Family Owned and Operated Company. We specialize in Weddings, School Events, Clubs, Private Parties, Holiday Parties, Corporate Events and Much More. Let Selby Entertainment Liven up your Next Event.

ecfaa1f1a030aa05 1524155362 23e412938518a7e7 1524155361 052205807f21f433 152415

12 Reviews for Selby Entertainment

• Lacie

Lacie · Married on 09/01/2019

Great job!

Jose was great! DJ listened to my requests and my night was great! 💛

Sent on 09/03/2019

Shirley · Married on 04/23/2016

We highly recommend Jose from Selby Entertainment.
    First off, the price was just unheard of! $300 for 6 hours (of DJ work at our reception) was just not even real. I was definitely skeptical when my husband (fiancee at the time) told me he hired someone for $300. My friends were telling us to hire a DJ for 4 times that price. But I chose my battle and didn't fight with my husband so we kept the DJ. However, I was still afraid up to the wedding day (I'm a paranoia, can't you tell?).
    Secondly, we booked them two months before the wedding day. Being two months in advance, they were flexible to fill the DJ need for us. Making sure all the songs for all the critical moments were selected. The DJ called us a few days in advance to remind us that we haven't selected a couple of songs.
    On the wedding day, Jose (our DJ) showed up on time with all the necessary equipment to setup for our 375 people wedding. He was very professional throughout the wedding. He helped us stick to the wedding schedule. He played the songs that we requested. He helped MC'd announcements as we requested. He stayed until we shut down our wedding at midnight.
    After the experience, I do believe you don't have to pay a ton of money to get good service! We highly recommend Selby Entertainment, and Jose in particular.

Sent on 06/12/2016

Lacey · Married on 06/16/2011

Words cannot express how many times I would love to thank Joseph and Selby Entertainment.

The instructions on the form were a little confusing so it wasn't clear that I wanted them to play the music for my ceremony. THANKFULLY Joseph was reassuring and told me it was no big deal and he would take care of it. And he did, PERFECTLY!

Joseph was nice enough to even go find my grandparents so they could walk into the reception, I think they got lost haha

The night ran so smoothly, and I cannot thank Joseph enough for all that he did for us. The music was perfect, the volume was perfect - those who didn't want to dance were still able to chat. Everyone seemed to have a real good time, I even got a lot of compliments that it was the best wedding they had been to!! He directed everything perfectly, even when he was packing up he was able to make an announcement that the guests were to blow bubbles and wait for the couple to leave.

Thank you Selby Entertainment, Marcie and most of all: Joseph for everything. You truly made my wedding the best night ever, I couldn't have done it without you!!!

Sent on 07/20/2011

Award

Selby Entertainment FAQ

• What services do you offer? Liability Insurance

• Kevin Colangelo Premiere Disc Jockeys and Photo Booth Rentals
    Kevin Colangelo Premiere Disc Jockeys and Photo Booth Rentals Wedding DJs

This DJ Service has a proven track record of quality and first class service and I fully endorse them Kevin Colangelo President

• 11255 Tanner Rd # 26 Houston, 77041 See on map