Seasons On The Hudson

• Bassett Flowers
  • Pixel Poppy Inc.

2 Reviews for Seasons On The Hudson

marianne · Married on 06/02/2018

Miko, at Seasons in Irvington, was absolutely wonderful (and I am not prone to superlatives). My daughter's wedding was in a large wedding tent, and I was concerned that it would look a little empty. I interviewed six florists, and Miko's approach was the most creative: to use planters with bamboo trees and glass lanterns. It looked beautiful, and many of our guests commented on them. In addition, the table arrangements were airy and beautiful and exactly what we wanted. Miko had her own good ideas, but -- just as importantly -- took our ideas seriously and came up with just what we wanted. My daughter's bouquet and her attendants' bouquets were similarly beautiful, as were the boutonnieres. Miko used interesting flowers and greens. Of all of our wedding vendors, Miko was my favorite -- by far. At all of our meetings with her, she acted as if our wedding was the most important event she was working on. Miko is lovely; her shop is delightful; and her work is better than great. I cannot recommend her highly enough.

Sent on 07/11/2018

Alita · Married on 09/19/2015

Miko was absolutely excellent. You can tell that she's an artist because she brings so much creativity and balance to her work. In addition to centerpieces, she built a beautiful birth trellis with flowers and draping, and did a gorgeous runner with petals for our ceremony. She's super professional, friendly, and will work with you on what's available seasonally, pricing, colors, etc.

Sent on 10/26/2015