4213 Seminole Dr, Royal Oak, MI 48073 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $7,600
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Sean Cook Weddings

Sean Cook is a fine art wedding photographer residing in the midwest and available worldwide. Specializing in both portrait photography and photojournalism, he is passionate about telling stories visually, and believes that every good photograph falls somewhere between picture and painting. His photos have been featured on Style Me Pretty, Martha Stewart Weddings, and Brides.com.

On Instagram @SeanCookWeddings

Sean Cook Weddings 6
Sean Cook Weddings 7
  • Nmevans25

Nmevans25 · Married on 07/20/2019

You don't just get amazing photos, but also an incredible and fun experience for you, your wedding party and guests!

I wanted an experienced photographer that would be able to not only create and capture beautiful photos of us but also capture many of the candid moments of the event and our guests all night. Sean brought incredible energy and an easy-going, fun personality that put my fiance and me at ease for both the wedding and our engagement photo session. At the wedding, he also brought an assistant that aided in getting over 5000 pictures of us and our friends and family. We also chose to do the portrait booth with a blank black background. It was an absolute hit because of Sean. Anyone that chose to get a portrait basically got a photoshoot of beautiful professional photos. He was funny, made everyone feel comfortable and brought out some amazing photos. I will look at those pictures from our big day with awe forever!

Sent on 09/10/2019
    Sean Cook Weddings 13
    Sean Cook Weddings 14
  • Sarah

Sarah Guldan · Married on 02/17/2019

Our favorite vendor choice!

To preface this, photography was the most important element of our wedding to me. Sean is so amazing to work with and I cannot recommend him enough. My husband and I agree he was our favorite vendor choice throughout our entire wedding (and we loved everything about our wedding!) After we first spoke with him, we interviewed a couple other photographers, and they just paled in comparison just in the way we vibed. Sean went above and beyond for us throughout the entire process, from the engagement shoot through the end of the night of our wedding. We loved our engagement photos so much that we added on a rehearsal dinner shoot and his Portrait Booth, which our guests raved about. I am extremely picky when it comes to photography, specifically with event/lifestyle-type photos. It takes a specific talent to be able to capture emotion, which Sean definitely has. We're looking forward to working with Sean in future lifestyle shoots.

Sent on 07/02/2019
    Sean Cook Weddings 19
    Sean Cook Weddings 20
  • Kayla

Kayla Scott · Married on 01/26/2019

The Best Photographer Ever.

To be honest, I have been working on this review since I first met Sean over three years ago. He was the first vendor I reached out to in our wedding planning process and I did not have any idea where we were going to get married. All I knew was that I needed to have Sean capture our day. A change in plans ended up making our engagement three years long, but I am so glad Sean hung with us to our long awaited wedding day.

Our wedding day seemed like a dream thanks to Sean. He is so personable and approachable. My husband and I are not necessarily comfortable in front of the camera, but Sean did such an amazing job making us feel like naturals. He is humorous and super attentive to every detail. Sean was also a hit with all of our guests and we hear comments from our friends and family saying "WE LOVED YOUR PHOTOGRAPHER!".

You don't just want Sean, you need Sean. He is so talented and you wont regret your decision working with him at all. He will capture your special day in such a classic and timeless manner that it will last for decades and decades. Sean, thank you for everything you did to make our wedding such a memorable occasion (also, braving the cold on our very chilly January day).

Sent on 04/22/2019

Sean Cook Weddings Pricing

Sean Cook Weddings Price Rates

Sean Cook Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 6,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Toning, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 7,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Film, Natural, Photojournalism, Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Save the Date

• Urban Allure Events
    Urban Allure Events Wedding Planners

I can't say enough amazing things about Sean. He really makes you feel at ease and comfortable on one of the most stressful days of your life. His eye for a photo and ability to capture the moment are incredible and not something all photographers can do. We LOVE him and would refer anyone to him!

• 4213 Seminole Dr Royal Oak, MI, 48073 See on map