Royal Oak, MI 48067 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $5,800
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Sean Cook Weddings

Hello! My name is Sean Cook and I am a fine art wedding photographer residing in Michigan and working throughout the Midwest. Specializing in both portrait photography and photojournalism, I am passionate about telling stories visually, and I believe that every good photograph falls somewhere between picture and painting.

After months and years of planning, your wedding photographs are the only thing left after what will feel like the shortest and happiest day of your life. I take tremendous pride in creating those photographs, ensuring that they will forever be timeless, intimate, soft, and beautiful.

On Instagram @SeanCookWeddings

Sean Cook Weddings 6
Sean Cook Weddings 7
  • Kayla

Kayla Scott · Married on 01/26/2019

The Best Photographer Ever.

To be honest, I have been working on this review since I first met Sean over three years ago. He was the first vendor I reached out to in our wedding planning process and I did not have any idea where we were going to get married. All I knew was that I needed to have Sean capture our day. A change in plans ended up making our engagement three years long, but I am so glad Sean hung with us to our long awaited wedding day.

Our wedding day seemed like a dream thanks to Sean. He is so personable and approachable. My husband and I are not necessarily comfortable in front of the camera, but Sean did such an amazing job making us feel like naturals. He is humorous and super attentive to every detail. Sean was also a hit with all of our guests and we hear comments from our friends and family saying "WE LOVED YOUR PHOTOGRAPHER!".

You don't just want Sean, you need Sean. He is so talented and you wont regret your decision working with him at all. He will capture your special day in such a classic and timeless manner that it will last for decades and decades. Sean, thank you for everything you did to make our wedding such a memorable occasion (also, braving the cold on our very chilly January day).

Sent on 04/22/2019
    Sean Cook Weddings 8
    Sean Cook Weddings 9
    Sean Cook Weddings 10
    Sean Cook Weddings 11
  • Paige

Paige · Married on 09/14/2018

PSA to Brides: choose your wedding date based on Sean's availability. Seriously.

"Sean Cook" is now a household name in our friends and family circle...for so many reasons!

We found his work on Instagram early in the planning process and fell in love with the soft quality of all of his photos, but when we talked to Sean on the phone, we both loved his down to earth and friendly nature and also how invested he seemed to be in every one of his couples. We ended up hiring him for my bachelorette party, engagement photos, AND our wedding.

On our wedding day, Sean and his assistant were the ones keeping us calm and quite surprisingly doing more organization of our many parts than anyone else. I was told he was handing out waters before our ceremony (a scorching hot day) and also that our flower girl fell in love with him.

Thank you for documenting this special journey from engaged to married, Sean! We are forever grateful to you.

Sent on 09/25/2018
    Sean Cook Weddings 12
    Sean Cook Weddings 13
    Sean Cook Weddings 14
    Sean Cook Weddings 15
  • Jen

Jen · Married on 05/24/2018

10/5 stars!

I’ve struggled to come up with the perfect words to describe our experience with Sean. His art speaks for itself — there’s no doubt that he’s an extremely talented creative and story teller. But I’m here to tell you about working with him and he is a true dream come true! To provide some context, our wedding was in Tulum and it was an intimate group of 28 people — our nearest and dearest. There were a number of things that didn’t go as expected on our wedding day and Sean anticipated my (and my husband’s) every single need. He offered his insights generously and professionally, which made a significant difference in our overall experience. A good example — On the morning of our outdoor, beach ceremony, while it was down pouring, he told me exactly what I needed to hear to get me out of my head and into my heart. More practical example, he showed up to our rehearsal with an insect-repellent-fan-device for my husband after learning how sensitive he is to mosquitos. During our first look photos (after it was already widely known that Sean was fantastic), I commented to Jason how great his pocket square was folded. He whispered “Sean did it” and we both belly laughed.

Sean thinks quickly on his feet, provides real-time solutions and is so proactive that you can almost miss all of the work he’s doing in the background to ensure a seamless experience. In addition, he’s witty, thoughtful, patient and just a pure joy to be around. He immediately became one of our own when it would have been easy to just take role of photographer in a group of our size. My friends and family still talk about how much they love Sean (and two have booked for their own weddings). When I shared photos from our wedding, friends replied “I miss Sean” :) Best decision I’ve made (besides marrying my husband) was choosing Sean to document our special day. Forever grateful!

Sent on 01/07/2019

Sean Cook Weddings Pricing

Sean Cook Weddings Price Rates

Sean Cook Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 5,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Toning, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Film, Natural, Photojournalism, Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Save the Date

• Urban Allure Events
    Urban Allure Events Wedding Planners

I can't say enough amazing things about Sean. He really makes you feel at ease and comfortable on one of the most stressful days of your life. His eye for a photo and ability to capture the moment are incredible and not something all photographers can do. We LOVE him and would refer anyone to him!

• Royal Oak, 48067 See on map