Scout and Grace Events

Clover, SC View map Visit website
2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,500 Package Price

Scout and Grace Events is a wedding planner and event coordinator in Clover, South Carolina.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$4,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$8,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$150

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil

4.9 out of 5 rating
    4.9 out of 5 rating

Holly S. Married on 10/23/2022

The Absolute BEST!

Miriam and Haley are absolutely top notch. My weddings with them are always seamless and stress free. Every time my brides book their planning service I am relieved because I know their wedding will be perfect! I will forever recommend them!
  • Elaine
    Elaine B. Married on 10/21/2022

Simply the best!

After the first month of trying to plan her own wedding, my daughter decided to contact a wedding planner. From the very first conversation, Miriam made us all feel at ease. She is a joy to work with. She never turned down an opportunity to answer questions and calm nerves. She made budget friendly recommendations that allowed us to chose the venue, photographer, bakery, dress, flowers, and caterer with ease. From start to finish (we left the venue before she did) she handled everything!! Miriam was the coordinator and director of a wedding more beautiful that we could have ever done on our own. All handled with a smile, an air of confidence, and beautiful demeanor that calmed any worries we may have had. I am grateful that my daughter followed her instinct on this decision to hire a planner. Miriam Ackerman is truly amazing at planning an event that fits your budget, your style and exceeds your expectations.
    Kristen B. Married on 10/21/2022

Highly Recommend!!

We just got married 10/21/22 and I can’t even find the words to express how AMAZING Miriam is. We started our wedding planning journey dazed and confused; we had no clue where to start, we were struggling to find vendors and get in contact with some, and had no idea what kind of budget was necessary. We considered a planner at times but we were scared of the idea and what it would cost. However, with 9 months to go until our wedding and nothing planned, we decided to take the leap with Scout & Grace and purchase the full wedding planning service package. From the moment we first spoke to Miriam we felt a weight being lifted off our shoulders. Throughout the entire process she was supportive, encouraging, organized, trustworthy, determined, and such a kind person. Miriam will become your instant best friend and manages to take on all your stresses with such grace. You’re randomly stressed about plate arrangements? She’s got it. You need an honest opinion on if you should spend money on a specific item? She will provide it. You want a specific vendors service but not for that price? Don’t worry, she’s got a list. She knows anything and everything about wedding planning and will take such good care of her brides. My wedding day went beyond PERFECT - people are still continuing to talk about how fun, beautiful, and organized it was. I wouldn’t have survived the wedding planning process and wedding day without Miriam, and I highly recommend any bride to utilize her. You won’t regret it.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2023 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Pricing

Clover, South Carolina Clover, SC, 29710
Location of (Scout and Grace Events)
168 Highway 274, #326 Clover, SC, 29710

Other vendors in Charlotte for your wedding