This vendor is popular with couples. Start a conversation

On WeddingWire since 2020

Scout and Grace Events, nestled in the picturesque town of Clover, South Carolina, exudes elegance and charm in wedding planning. Led by Miriam Ackerman, a seasoned professional with over two decades of experience, the team brings sophistication and meticulous attention to detail to every celebration. Miriam's journey from catering manager to certified wedding planner reflects her unwavering dedication to crafting unforgettable moments for couples across North and South Carolina. Beyond her expertise, Miriam's personal touch infuses each event with warmth, drawing inspiration from her love for country living and passion for musicals. With Scout and Grace Events, couples can confidently embark on their wedding planning journey, knowing they have a trusted partner committed to realizing their dreams.

Scout and Grace Events offers comprehensive services tailored to couples' unique needs and preferences. From initial consultation to flawless execution, the team provides personalized assistance every step of the way. Services include full-service wedding planning, where the team handles every aspect of the wedding, from venue selection to vendor coordination, ensuring a seamless and stress-free experience for the couple. Scout and Grace Events offer partial planning services for those seeking guidance in refining their vision, allowing couples to leverage the team's expertise while retaining control over certain aspects of the planning process. Additionally, the company specializes in wedding design, curating exquisite decor and ambiance that reflects the couple's style and personality. With Scout and Grace Events, couples can rest assured that their special day will be meticulously planned and flawlessly executed, leaving lasting memories for years.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

Frequently asked questions

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$4,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$8,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$150

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil

4.9 out of 5 rating
100% Recommended by couples

Review summary

Powered by AI

Miriam and her team at Scout and Grace receive high praise from multiple reviewers for their wedding planning services. They are commended for their professionalism, organization, and helpfulness in creating a stress-free and beautiful wedding day. The partial and full-service planning packages are highly recommended, with reviewers expressing gratitude for the peace of mind provided by having a planner. Miriam is described as a friend throughout the process, offering guidance, making vendor suggestions, and ensuring that every detail is taken care of. Overall, reviewers highly recommend Scout and Grace Events for a seamless and enjoyable wedding experience.

Review summary

Powered by AI

Elaine
Elaine B. Sent on 11/02/2022

Simply the best!

After the first month of trying to plan her own wedding, my daughter decided to contact a wedding planner. From the very first conversation, Miriam made us all feel at ease. She is a joy to work with. She never turned down an opportunity to answer questions and calm nerves. She made budget friendly recommendations that allowed us to chose the venue, photographer, bakery, dress, flowers, and caterer with ease. From start to finish (we left the venue before she did) she handled everything!! Miriam was the coordinator and director of a wedding more beautiful that we could have ever done on our own. All handled with a smile, an air of confidence, and beautiful demeanor that calmed any worries we may have had. I am grateful that my daughter followed her instinct on this decision to hire a planner. Miriam Ackerman is truly amazing at planning an event that fits your budget, your style and exceeds your expectations.
E
Elizabeth B. Sent on 11/28/2023
5 out of 5 rating

You NEED Scout and Grace!

Oh, the WONDERFUL things that I have to say about Miriam and Haylee with Scout and Grace. As a nervous bride, I knew that I couldn't take on wedding planning by myself. After interviewing several planners, I had a call with Miriam and I was sold. She captured my vision so beautifully and so far exceeded my expectations. She and Haylee were so responsive and tackled every event gracefully. Not only are they extremely talented at what they do, but they are each such kind and lovely people. I will truly miss working with Miriam, as she became a friend through the whole wedding process. I will sing their highest praises and recommend them to anyone looking for a planner. Thank you to the Scout and Grace team, one more time, for planning the happiest day of my life to date!
L
Lauren C. Sent on 11/28/2023

Peace of Mind

Miriam at Scout and Grace was wonderful to work with. I was a very nervous bride. I was also a very busy bride! I had three months to plan and execute my once in a lifetime wedding, and not nearly enough time to get everything done. First of all, Miriam was excellent in helping me to stay calm. She reassured me and kept me on a time line. I went with partial planning, because full planning didn't seem right for my shortened timeline. Miriam made vendor suggestions and gave me contacts for who I might work with. With partial planning, I did the initial communication and booking of vendors. I preferred this as I am bit of a control freak and I wanted to make sure the vendor I chose was exactly what I wanted. I did a lot of interviews with photographers and tasted a lot of cakes to find the right one for me. Once they were booked, Miriam and her team handled the rest of the communication with that vendor. She handled all the timeline and details. Miriam was very reassuring, letting me know what I was and wasn't missing. She was with me for walk through and worked 1:1 with the event manager for the site to ensure that absolutely everything was taken care of.

The day of, I didn't have to worry about a single thing. I was able to enjoy my day, talk to my guests, drink, dance and just generally be present. Miriam made sure my vision came to life and everything was absolutely beautiful.

I found the partial wedding planning package well worth the investment, but ladies I would definitely not economize on at least getting the day of coordination. You've put a lot into your wedding, enjoy it because it will fly by. Having a planner brought me peace and I was able to enjoy the day I had spent a small fortune on.
illustration message bubble

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2024 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2023 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Pricing

Do you want more pricing details?

Other vendors in Charlotte for your wedding

Responds within 24 hours