Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Scott Entertainment

Scott Entertainment is a full-service entertainment and production company based in Valley Forge, PA. We have served the Mid-Atlantic states from New York down to Washington D.C. Scott Entertainment can provide a wide variety of services for events, ranging from small social gatherings and weddings to major meetings and conventions.

Whether you require professional lighting and sound systems, DJ or live entertainment, Scott Entertainment can provide you with all the personal, creative and technical support you will need.

Our Goal

When you work with the staff (Bucky Scott, Ryan Cornett or Jeff Merkel) at Scott Entertainment, you will receive the very personalized and courteous service you would expect from our inital conversation to the end of your event.

Categories: Wedding DJ

MC (1)
One Event Per Day (1)
Microphones (1)
Sound/PA System (1)

My husband and I had the pleasure of working with Bucky Scott for our wedding this month. My husband had a very specific playlist of songs for both the cocktail hour and dinner, and he had no issue accommodating the requests and making sure he had every song. He was quick on his feet, and the day went off without any issues. Bucky was as professional as he was fun to work with. The dance floor was never empty and our guests had an amazing time. Scott Entertainment is the best choice for your special day!

Profile Picture Julianne, 9/17/16, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day

Bucky was a fantastic DJ! We really enjoyed working with him - he took our requests into account and had the dance floor packed the entire night. He was really nice, professional and personable. A+ wedding DJ!!!

Profile Picture Amber, 10/2/15, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Bucky did the DJ duties for our daughter's wedding and I am so glad they chose him. He found everything the kids requested and, thankfully left out the chicken dance! Even though we didn't have a lot of dancers, he definitely kept the party going Thanks!

Profile Picture Mary, 9/18/15, 4 Reviews

220x220 sq 1506282153524 1397143952339
220x220 sq 1506282227833
220x220 sq 1506282239762 dallas wedding uplighting

4 ENDORSEMENTS
Bucky was the DJ for one of my first weddings when I started working for Historic Yellow Springs, and he made the day so much easier. Not only is he timely, and incredibly professional, but he is an overall wonderful person. When our venue flooded one terribly wet summer day, he stopped what he was doing and ran outside to help me pump water from the back of the building and STILL was able to not stray even once from his timeline. I look forward to working with him again soon!

I have worked with Bucky Scott for over nine years and have found him to be consistanly professional and always able to get and keep the varied group of a wedding entertained. Bucky works closley with his clients and knows their musical likes and dislikes, yet he know the importance of the extended family/guests entertainment needs to keep the dancing going throughout your event. bucky has excelent organizationl skills and helps keep your timeline on schedule. You will not go wrong with Bucky Scott as your DJ. Elizabeth Moog, For Greystone Hall

Professional, entertaining, great music & easy to work with. As an event florist I have had the opportunity to witness Scott Entertainment at many of my client's weddings & special events! I highly recommend Bucky Scott from Scott Entertainment! Cheryl Ann Floral Design

We always enjoy working with Bucky, that's why he did the music at our wedding!

P.O. Box 451, Valley Forge, PA 19481   See On Map
610-695-9000 (phone) 484-949-2232 (fax)