Canonsburg, PA 15317 Map · Phone number

About Scheller and Company

I am currently taking a very small and exclusive number of commissions.

Follow Scheller and Company on

• Alexa Frankovitch Photography
  • Danielle Durbin Film & Photo
  • EIF Entertainment & Media Productions
f7e08b7eae4671ea 1378308881923 bethanyevanpreviews105
f7e08b7eae4671ea 1378308881923 bethanyevanpreviews105

11 Reviews for Scheller and Company

Dana is amazing. Her personality makes it easy to relax and have fun. Neither one of us really likes to take pictures, but doing it was Dana was so much fun. She was showing us the shots we were getting as we went, and they were beautiful. We had a great time with her! We cannot thank her enough. She knew what was important to us, and went above and beyond to make sure we got every shot we wanted.

Sent on 09/16/2015

I am a former high school principal and have dealt with dozens of photographers over my 20 years as a principal. Dana did my son's wedding. I can tell you that everything about the quality of service, responsiveness, professionalism, value and flexibility is well beyond the grade of a 5. Most importantly and above all she was a great people. She dealt with all of us is a kind and understanding manner knowing we were all emotional and out of sync with the wedding. I watched her interact with my 94 year old father and 89 year old father-in-law and it was priceless. She was a tireless worker searching for the shot that would be "the one". She asked if we wanted anything special and made us all feel part of the production. I cannot say enough positives about Dana and her work. Without question and without condition I give her my highest of recommendations. This would be true of all my family members who had the pleasure of interacting with her as we all shared our comments with each other.

Tom Hajzus
    724-986-3230

Sent on 09/17/2015

Scheller and Company's reply:

Thank you so much Mr. Hajzus! I apologize for not responding sooner...honestly, I forgot that I had this site set up. :) I was reading through reviews, and I just wanted to express how much I appreciate your kind words. It means so much to me to be able to make a family feel that way. I treasure the opportunity to work so personally with families and capture memories with loved ones.

Dana is an absolutely wonderful photographer! She was willing to work with us to create not only the perfect engagement photos (all of our family and friends said they've never seen more stunning work), but also the perfect wedding photos. Dana was well prepared for the wedding, taking the time to meet with my fiancé and me before our engagement photo session and also before the wedding to discuss the finer details of who we wanted in altar portraits, the style for our "romance" photos, etc. She had a great understanding of how to time the wedding photos and even expressed any concerns over the amount of daylight between the ceremony and reception so that we could adjust any photo schedules/receptions accordingly to get the best timing for natural light. I'd recommend Dana to anyone! She came to the wedding full of energy and fully prepared for a day of shooting (fully prepared with checklists of "must-have" photos and timing). Wonderful photographer!

Sent on 11/27/2013

Award

Scheller and Company FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3500
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
    One Event / Day
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Natural
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Digital Files
    Flush Mount
    Prints
    Proofs

• Andy Booth Productions Wedding DJs

Dana Scheller is a wonderful talent in the Pittsburgh area photography market. I enjoy working with Dana, because I have seen first hand that she knows what she is doing. She is a pleasure to work with, and the results of her work are amazing. I've seen online albums from the weddings we've done together, and she truly captures the mood of the event. Dana is also a very nice, friendly person, and an absolute joy to work with. You will not be disappointed if Dana Scheller is your choice to capture the moments of your wedding.

• Zini Productions Wedding DJs

Dana is a true artist and professional! Her natural talent and dedication to her profession shows through in the work that she does, and her creative ability is one of the best out there. Dana and I have worked weddings together in the past, and to say that the experiences went well would be an understatement. I always look forward to working with Dana!

• Canonsburg, 15317 See on map
    Monday-Friday 10:00am-5:00pm
    Location of (Scheller and Company)