Scarlett Rae Events

Monroe, NC View map Visit website

Scarlett Rae Events is a wedding planning company based out of Monroe, North Carolina. The team here has more than 29 years of experience in the industry. They're happy to work with to-be-weds throughout North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, and Tennessee. This company can plan civil unions and destination weddings, alongside religious and non-religious celebrations.

The team at Scarlett Rae Events treats their couples like old friends, going the extra mile to support them in whatever way they might need. They'll tailor their services to fit your requests to help give you a once-in-a-lifetime day. This company offers packages for month-of coordination, full-service planning, and partial coordination. Every package includes the following features as standard:

• Unlimited contact
  • Wedding planning checklist
  • Day-of timeline
  • Etiquette guidance
  • Day-of coordination
  • Woman-owned

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil

Team

Kristie Mann
Kristie Mann
Owner/Lead Wedding Planner

First and foremost, I am the mother of three amazing children. They are what I am most proud of in this life.

I have over 29 years experience planning weddings and I'm a certified wedding planner through the Bridal Society and also received my certification in Wedding Design.

It is my privilege to help couples make their vision become a reality. When I become your wedding planner, you become family to me. I will always go above and beyond to make your special day all you dreamed it would be!

Lauren Mann
Lauren Mann
Assistant Planner

I am the proud daughter of Kristie Mann, the owner of Scarlett Rae Events.

I currently attend Brevard College where I will recieve my degree in business and I also play softball for Brevard.

When time allows, I will serve as the assistant planner on the day of the wedding.

Monroe, NC, 28110
7042076168

Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
Location of (Scarlett Rae Events)

Other vendors in Charlotte for your wedding