SB Childs Photography

Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About SB Childs Photography

A married photography team documenting the unique love stories of our clients...

We are Stefanie and Brock Childs, a married photography team of 13 years & high school sweethearts of 16 years!  Based on the North side of Indianapolis, however available to travel the Country capturing destination weddings & portraits.  It has been a true honor to be invited into the lives of hundreds of Brides & Grooms over the last several years.  Browse our blog for recent work!  We look forward to meeting you! { SB Childs Photography }

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Indianapolis

Follow SB Childs Photography on

14 Reviews for SB Childs Photography

Second Shooter (2)
High-Res Images (2)
Digital Files (2)
Liability Insurance (1)

Words are terribly inadequate when attempting to describe our overall experience with SB Childs Photography. Just look their work - no, seriously, GO NOW and look at their pictures - is the only way to understand what is so special about Stephanie and Brock. The results are far more than just a pretty picture. The compositions reveal their ability to see the balance of subject and environment, the clarity and use of light reveals their talent, the body language of the subjects reveals a comfort with the photographers that cannot be manufactured. Actually, that IS the "it" factor. Nothing is manufactured - the beauty appears captured instead of made. Not too modern, not overly vintage, not trying to be anything other than reality through the lenses of two talented artists.

Stephanie and Brock are kind and confident in what they do. My new husband and I are not good at taking pictures, or posing for them, and we have zero (0) selfie-taking ability. Hesitant prior to our engagement session, after 15 minutes Stephanie and Brock had us relaxed and laughing. The were patient and their instruction was consistent but not overbearing, clear but not bossy, and we ended up having more fun that we thought possible. After our engagement session my husband, who once dreaded the looming wedding picture process, found himself looking forward to seeing them again, and we were so happy and blessed to be able to share our day with them.

We are indebted to SB Childs - pictures are an investment, there is no way around that, but with everything we received in return, the tangible and intangible - I think we got a fairly fabulous deal.

Profile Picture Kathryn, 6/10/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Second Shooter, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance

I cannot say enough good things about Stefanie and Brock. Their work is simply amazing. I could not have asked for better engagement or wedding pictures. They are also two of the sweetest people we have ever met. They really helped with the timeline for our wedding day and were always quick to respond when we had questions. I HIGHLY recommend them!!!

Profile Picture User3700760, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Second Shooter, High-Res Images, Digital Files

Stefanie and Brock did an AMAZING job for both our engagement and wedding photos!! They are gorgeous and we couldn't be happier with the photos. They are the sweetest couple and made both of our sessions so much fun! We would recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Leeann, 7/11/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Our pictures were BEAUTIFUL! Stefanie and Brock were so much fun to work with! They definitely have a passion for photography, which shows in their work. We never felt rushed when we were taking photos and they were very open to any ideas that we had. They captured SO many special moments that we will be able to look back on for years! 110% satisfied!!!!

Profile Picture Lacci, 10/4/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

We met Stef & Brock at a destination wedding they shot for our friends. We live in Cincinnati and knew we weren't going to find anyone locally that would come close to their talent. Not only are they so talented, they are THE nicest people you will ever meet. They make you feel incredibly comfortable and at ease, after all having your pictures taken is not the most comfortable situation I can think of, lol. Everyone asks who did our engagement pictures because they were fabulous. We have already seen some teasers from our wedding and can't wait to see the rest. Indy, you are a lucky city to have them located there!

Profile Picture Steph, 9/22/12, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography

I’m originally from Indianapolis and the world’s best wedding photographers are too :-). We were blessed to be able to have them join us in Punta Cana to document our wedding. They are a husband and wife team that has a gifted journalistic eye and attention to detail. They are dedicated to each and every couple they work with. They took our engagement photos too. Words can’t express how AWESOME this dynamic duo is – as people and photographers.

Profile Picture Rukiya, 6/18/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Stefanie and Brock are absolutely amazing photographers and are worth every penny. They treated us so well throughout the entire processes. Our engagement pictures and wedding pictures turned out beautifully. They were so much more than photographers to us, they recommended many vendors, and they helped with small things throughout the day. I will continue using them for my upcoming photography needs, and continue recommending them to everyone getting married. They are just so wonderful. If you are considering using them as your photographers, my suggestion is to just call and talk to them and ask them questions, you will soon see how wonderful they are.

Profile Picture User1194467, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Stephanie and Brock were absolutely wonderful! Not only did we have amazing engagement and wedding pictures, but they were so fun to work with! They are very creative as well. We would recommend them to everyone!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 10/9/10, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

I have to commend SB Childs Photog as my original photog bailed 30 days prior to the wedding, and they immediately jumped to shoot my wedding. They even matched my price, and were apologetic for the other photog. I have not seen the photos yet, but I know they will be amazing. I think it was a blessing in disguise!

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/5/10, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Simply amazing to work with and extremely kind throughout the entire process of planning our wedding. On the day of our wedding, they were wonderful to have as part of our special day and were extremely patient with our large wedding party. I would recommend SB Childs Photography to anyone and everyone!

Profile Picture Katie, 1/2/10, 5 Reviews

220x220 sq 1468116575558 bz1a7802s
220x220 sq 1468116652056 0632
220x220 sq 1468116810270 0591

4 ENDORSEMENTS
SB Childs are fantastic to work with! They were on top of everything and great at communication. They got involved in the wedding planning processes and helped give their advice for the timeline to ensure all of the amazing photos that the Bride and Groom wanted would be covered! Not only is their work top notch but their service is phenomenal! I cant wait to work with them again and highly recommend them to anyone looking for a great photographer!

Stefanie and Brock are a wonderful husband and wife team that will make sure your special day is captured perfectly.

We are so grateful to work with such amazing professionals like Brock and Stefani! Their photos are amazing, they're SUPER nice, comitted to their work, and very considerate and flexible in any environment! It's always a breath of fresh air when we get to work with these two!

We have worked with Stefanie and Brock before as a videographer. The one thing we noticed is that they are both energetic and fun and push themselves to get "the shot". The ability to connect with the client is key in getting high end photos and you get that with this husband and wife team.

Events