SB Childs Photography Reviews

SB Childs Photography 5
SB Childs Photography 6
SB Childs Photography 7

Ashley · Married on 08/04/2018

Stefanie and Brock were AMAZING!! We absolutely love the photos from our engagement session & wedding. They're so easy to work with, and together they get creative & stunning shots. We'd recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 09/20/2018
    SB Childs Photography 14
    SB Childs Photography 15
    SB Childs Photography 16

Kathryn · Married on 06/10/2017

Words are terribly inadequate when attempting to describe our overall experience with SB Childs Photography. Just look their work - no, seriously, GO NOW and look at their pictures - is the only way to understand what is so special about Stephanie and Brock. The results are far more than just a pretty picture. The compositions reveal their ability to see the balance of subject and environment, the clarity and use of light reveals their talent, the body language of the subjects reveals a comfort with the photographers that cannot be manufactured. Actually, that IS the "it" factor. Nothing is manufactured - the beauty appears captured instead of made. Not too modern, not overly vintage, not trying to be anything other than reality through the lenses of two talented artists.

Stephanie and Brock are kind and confident in what they do. My new husband and I are not good at taking pictures, or posing for them, and we have zero (0) selfie-taking ability. Hesitant prior to our engagement session, after 15 minutes Stephanie and Brock had us relaxed and laughing. The were patient and their instruction was consistent but not overbearing, clear but not bossy, and we ended up having more fun that we thought possible. After our engagement session my husband, who once dreaded the looming wedding picture process, found himself looking forward to seeing them again, and we were so happy and blessed to be able to share our day with them.

We are indebted to SB Childs - pictures are an investment, there is no way around that, but with everything we received in return, the tangible and intangible - I think we got a fairly fabulous deal.

Sent on 06/27/2017

I cannot say enough good things about Stefanie and Brock. Their work is simply amazing. I could not have asked for better engagement or wedding pictures. They are also two of the sweetest people we have ever met. They really helped with the timeline for our wedding day and were always quick to respond when we had questions. I HIGHLY recommend them!!!

Sent on 10/05/2015

Leeann · Married on 07/11/2015

Stefanie and Brock did an AMAZING job for both our engagement and wedding photos!! They are gorgeous and we couldn't be happier with the photos. They are the sweetest couple and made both of our sessions so much fun! We would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 08/28/2015

Lacci · Married on 10/04/2012

Our pictures were BEAUTIFUL! Stefanie and Brock were so much fun to work with! They definitely have a passion for photography, which shows in their work. We never felt rushed when we were taking photos and they were very open to any ideas that we had. They captured SO many special moments that we will be able to look back on for years! 110% satisfied!!!!

Sent on 11/07/2012

Steph · Married on 09/22/2012

We met Stef & Brock at a destination wedding they shot for our friends. We live in Cincinnati and knew we weren't going to find anyone locally that would come close to their talent. Not only are they so talented, they are THE nicest people you will ever meet. They make you feel incredibly comfortable and at ease, after all having your pictures taken is not the most comfortable situation I can think of, lol. Everyone asks who did our engagement pictures because they were fabulous. We have already seen some teasers from our wedding and can't wait to see the rest. Indy, you are a lucky city to have them located there!

Sent on 10/10/2012
  • Rukiya

Rukiya · Married on 06/18/2011

I’m originally from Indianapolis and the world’s best wedding photographers are too :-). We were blessed to be able to have them join us in Punta Cana to document our wedding. They are a husband and wife team that has a gifted journalistic eye and attention to detail. They are dedicated to each and every couple they work with. They took our engagement photos too. Words can’t express how AWESOME this dynamic duo is – as people and photographers.

Sent on 09/16/2011

D and J · Married on 06/11/2011

Stefanie and Brock are absolutely amazing photographers and are worth every penny. They treated us so well throughout the entire processes. Our engagement pictures and wedding pictures turned out beautifully. They were so much more than photographers to us, they recommended many vendors, and they helped with small things throughout the day. I will continue using them for my upcoming photography needs, and continue recommending them to everyone getting married. They are just so wonderful. If you are considering using them as your photographers, my suggestion is to just call and talk to them and ask them questions, you will soon see how wonderful they are.

Sent on 07/05/2011

Lindsey · Married on 10/09/2010

Stephanie and Brock were absolutely wonderful! Not only did we have amazing engagement and wedding pictures, but they were so fun to work with! They are very creative as well. We would recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 03/18/2011

Jessica · Married on 09/05/2010

I have to commend SB Childs Photog as my original photog bailed 30 days prior to the wedding, and they immediately jumped to shoot my wedding. They even matched my price, and were apologetic for the other photog. I have not seen the photos yet, but I know they will be amazing. I think it was a blessing in disguise!

Sent on 09/28/2010

Katie · Married on 01/02/2010

Simply amazing to work with and extremely kind throughout the entire process of planning our wedding. On the day of our wedding, they were wonderful to have as part of our special day and were extremely patient with our large wedding party. I would recommend SB Childs Photography to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 01/31/2010
  • paratroopersgirl

Julianne · Married on 07/06/2008

This couple is amazing. They work so well together and aren't very expensive. They shoot better and work with you better than much more pricey photographers! I would recommend this couple to everyone i know. We're going back to them for family pictures.

Sent on 08/21/2008

Megan · Married on 06/20/2008

I could not have dreamed for better photographers. Stefanie & Brock got along wonderfully with myself and my husband. They have positive personalities and love trying new ideas for their photographs. For my wedding ceremony, they stepped up and helped get things flowing smoothly. I would recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 10/04/2008

Amber · Married on 03/29/2008

Stefanie and Brock are amazing photographers. They did our engagement pictures as well as our Wedding day photos. Stefanie has such high energy and is just a blast to have around. Brock is a joy to be around as well and the two together are just a riot. They made my husband and I feel very comfortable with getting our pictures done which is not something either of us usually enjoy. They are just a blessing to have around and I would highly recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 04/22/2008

Kristin · Married on 05/19/2007

SB Childs Photography was AMAZING - I couldn't have asked for better photographers. They are married and were amazing. They helped with everything and would book them again in a HEART BEAT.

Sent on 11/16/2007