Say Makeup Artist

Germantown, MD View map

Say Makeup Artist is a professional hair and makeup service located in Germantown, Maryland specializing in natural, subtle looks. Owned and operated by Sung a Yoo, a certified makeup artists and hair stylist, this company has been providing brides and their parties breathtaking looks since 2006. Say Makeup Artist has provided its expert services for engagements, weddings, galas, red carpet events, editorial print, commercials and more. Sung a Yoo assesses a client’s distinct facial features and uses her knowledge of beauty and professional products to give customized, flawless looks.

A trial and prior consultation is provided to fully understand a client’s distinct style and needs. This company’s services include extensions, textured hair styling, updos, styling, contouring, eye makeup, natural makeup and on-site services. Men’s grooming is also available, as well as group services. Sung a Yoo can also provide two different hair and makeup looks, one for the ceremony and one for the reception. Other services include:

• False lashes
  • Tattoo coverage
  • Skin care
  • Hair removal
  • Travel
  • Touch ups
  • Asian-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$200

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$200

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$150

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$260

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$200

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$150

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup
Men's Grooming

What hair services do you offer?

Extensions
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Susan P. Married on 04/02/2022

Simply the best!

Elly made me and my bridesmaids look natural yet beautiful! I got makeup and hair done for my engagement session and wedding, and she did a fabulous job for both! I highly recommend her. I definitely think she's the best Korean makeup artist in the area, if you're looking for subtle/natural makeup that is popular in Korea. She's also extremely personable and sweet and makes the time fly by!
    Min Y. Married on 09/19/2021

Just Choose Elly!!!

You won't regret it, I promise.
    From the moment we met for my bridal makeup trial Elly has been so wonderful to work with. She is responsive, passionate, and knows how to make you look beautiful (instead of using same styles on everyone).
    In addition to the talent that she has she is so personable and pleasant to be around. All of my bridesmaids, mom and mother in law had a great time while getting ready with Elly. My hair and make up was PERFECT, and I almost cried when I saw my mom's make up because it was GORGEOUS.
    She was super flexible, even when my venue was being demanding about certain requirements.
    Elly will make your day magical!
    Gloria P. Married on 06/12/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Your face is in good hands!

So thankful and lucky that I had Saymakeupartist (Elly) available especially with less than 6 months to the wedding date AND she was able to execute not just me but the 4 bridesmaids +groom for our 11 AM wedding ON TIME! Very responsive, attentive, and professional to my questions and concerns. Because my eyes are difficult to work with and I care about what products I put on my face, I was pretty picky and particular. Elly was the perfect makeup/hair artist for me and was able to achieve what I wanted. She did such an amazing job and made me look and feel beautiful! Your face is in good hands!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Pricing

Germantown, MD, 20874

Mon - Fri: 9:00am - 6:00pm
Location of (Say Makeup Artist)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding