Say Makeup Artist

19661 Vaughn Landing Dr, Germantown, MD 20874 Map · Phone number

About Say Makeup Artist

Say Makeup Artist is a professional hair and makeup service located in Germantown, Maryland specializing in natural, subtle looks. Owned and operated by Sung a Yoo, a certified makeup artists and hair stylist, this company has been providing brides and their parties breathtaking looks since 2006. Say Makeup Artist has provided its expert services for engagements, weddings, galas, red carpet events, editorial print, commercials and more. Sung a Yoo assesses a client’s distinct facial features and uses her knowledge of beauty and professional products to give customized, flawless looks.

A trial and prior consultation is provided to fully understand a client’s distinct style and needs. This company’s services include extensions, textured hair styling, updos, styling, contouring, eye makeup, natural makeup and on-site services. Men’s grooming is also available, as well as group services. Sung a Yoo can also provide two different hair and makeup looks, one for the ceremony and one for the reception. Other services include:

• False lashes

Say Makeup Artist 4
Say Makeup Artist 5

Michael · Married on 02/23/2019

Wedding Party

She's not only provided us with beautiful makeup on my wedding day, but she also brought so much love and joy to the room. I am so happy to have had her be a part of the biggest day of my life. If you are looking for a true artist, you've found that with her.My bridesmaids and I received wonderful makeup done from Elly. She was extremely professional, on time, and flexible for last minute requests. I feel so lucky to have you on my wedding day! Thank you Elly!!

Chloe · Married on 02/09/2019

Wedding ceremony

Elly is absolutely amazing! Her skills are untouchable in the DC area and in the wedding industry. My wedding was actually the second time I have worked with Elly and I can't imagine my day without her. She made me look so natural glowing and was willing to work with me after my trial. After trial coming from a girl that doesn't wear a lot of makeup- her advice was much needed and appreciated. I can't describe everyone how fantastic she was. I just can't wait for my next friend to get married in order to see her again. Love her :)

Seul Ki · Married on 12/15/2018

Wedding makeup and hair

Elly was wonderful to work with on my wedding day! She listened super carefully what i wanted and we worked together to create the perfect look for my wedding. I wanted a super natural look, and she did exactly that! Highly recommend her!!!

Say Makeup Artist 6

Award

Say Makeup Artist FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 200.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 200.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 260.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 200.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 150.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Men's Grooming
  • What hair services do you offer? Extensions, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair

• 19661 Vaughn Landing Dr Germantown, MD, 20874 See on map