Say Makeup Artist

19661 Vaughn Landing Dr, Germantown, MD 20874 Map · Phone number

About Say Makeup Artist

Say Makeup Artist is a professional hair and makeup service located in Germantown, Maryland specializing in natural, subtle looks. Owned and operated by Sung a Yoo, a certified makeup artists and hair stylist, this company has been providing brides and their parties breathtaking looks since 2006. Say Makeup Artist has provided its expert services for engagements, weddings, galas, red carpet events, editorial print, commercials and more. Sung a Yoo assesses a client’s distinct facial features and uses her knowledge of beauty and professional products to give customized, flawless looks.

A trial and prior consultation is provided to fully understand a client’s distinct style and needs. This company’s services include extensions, textured hair styling, updos, styling, contouring, eye makeup, natural makeup and on-site services. Men’s grooming is also available, as well as group services. Sung a Yoo can also provide two different hair and makeup looks, one for the ceremony and one for the reception. Other services include:

• False lashes

Say Makeup Artist 4
Say Makeup Artist 5

Natasia · Married on 04/28/2019

Absolutely amazing!!

Elly is so incredibly talented and sweet. I contacted her the day before our dohl event, and luckily she was able to fit me into her schedule. She not only did a wonderful job on my updo, but she was also so accommodating to my two little daughters + my mother. She was able to do a beautiful hairstyle that suited both my modern dress & hanbok with hairpieces without ever have worked with my hair before. The updo survived hours of my two daughters pulling on my hair for attention. She's fluent in both Korean and English with helped with communication within the family as well. I truly can't recommend her enough!! You won't regret it.

Sent on 04/30/2019

Malisa · Married on 03/30/2019

Bridal makeup and hairstyle

I honestly can't say enough good things about Elly. I knew she was a nice person and someone who I'd feel comfortable doing my hair and makeup on my wedding day. The trial was easy to schedule and, as expected, she was so sweet and put me right at ease. I don't like to wear a lot of makeup. She listened to my needs and came up with a few looks for me at the trial. I got so many compliments on my hair and makeup. she is a calming and confident presence for anyone like me who's not the most comfortable in the stylist's seat.

Sent on 04/01/2019

Suie · Married on 03/27/2019

Most famous Korean beauty makeup artist!

Elly is amazing! Not only she created the look I wanted, she went above and beyond helping me choose the right hair style for my day! I recommend Elly to anyone she is professional and she is well worth it! Thank you

Sent on 03/28/2019

Award

Say Makeup Artist FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 200.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 200.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 260.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 200.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 150.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Men's Grooming
  • What hair services do you offer? Extensions, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair

• 19661 Vaughn Landing Dr Germantown, MD, 20874 See on map