19661 Vaughn Landing Dr, Germantown, MD 20874 Map · Phone number

About Say Makeup Artist

Say Makeup Artist is a professional hair and makeup service located in Germantown, Maryland specializing in natural, subtle looks. Owned and operated by Sung a Yoo, a certified makeup artists and hair stylist, this company has been providing brides and their parties breathtaking looks since 2006. Say Makeup Artist has provided its expert services for engagements, weddings, galas, red carpet events, editorial print, commercials and more. Sung a Yoo assesses a client’s distinct facial features and uses her knowledge of beauty and professional products to give customized, flawless looks.

A trial and prior consultation is provided to fully understand a client’s distinct style and needs. This company’s services include extensions, textured hair styling, updos, styling, contouring, eye makeup, natural makeup and on-site services. Men’s grooming is also available, as well as group services. Sung a Yoo can also provide two different hair and makeup looks, one for the ceremony and one for the reception. Other services include:

• False lashes

Say Makeup Artist 4
Say Makeup Artist 5

Min Seo · Married on 07/20/2019

love Elly!

AMAZING! I absolutely loved Elly. She came right to my venue where I was staying, set up and made myself and all of my girls so comfortable and stress-free throughout the makeup and hair process. I hope to use her again for future events in the DMV area because it was such a great experience. My girls and I showed them some images of what we had in mind for our hair and makeup and she exceeded our expectations. Even my sister in law who started out not wanting to have makeup done jumped in on it because it was so great.

Sent on 08/13/2019

Audrey · Married on 07/13/2019

Elly is amazing!!

Elly is amazing. She is on time and super friendly. She was open to my ideas and offered friendly professional advice regarding hair and makeup. She did me right. I had many friends and family asking who did my hair and makeup and gave them Elly’s info. I am so thankful and happy with how it all turned out. Thank you again!

Sent on 08/04/2019

Becca · Married on 07/08/2019

I love her personality!!

Elly is such a nice person and made me feel like a friend more than a client! She truly made my day that much more special. My makeup looked absolutely fantastic and I could not have asked for anything more. I would recommend her for any event where you will need professional makeup done!

Sent on 07/06/2019

Award

Say Makeup Artist FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 200.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 200.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 260.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 200.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 150.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Men's Grooming
  • What hair services do you offer? Extensions, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair

• 19661 Vaughn Landing Dr Germantown, MD, 20874 See on map