19661 Vaughn Landing Dr, Germantown, MD 20874 Map · Phone number

About Say Makeup Artist

Say Makeup Artist is a professional hair and makeup service located in Germantown, Maryland specializing in natural, subtle looks. Owned and operated by Sung a Yoo, a certified makeup artists and hair stylist, this company has been providing brides and their parties breathtaking looks since 2006. Say Makeup Artist has provided its expert services for engagements, weddings, galas, red carpet events, editorial print, commercials and more. Sung a Yoo assesses a client’s distinct facial features and uses her knowledge of beauty and professional products to give customized, flawless looks.

A trial and prior consultation is provided to fully understand a client’s distinct style and needs. This company’s services include extensions, textured hair styling, updos, styling, contouring, eye makeup, natural makeup and on-site services. Men’s grooming is also available, as well as group services. Sung a Yoo can also provide two different hair and makeup looks, one for the ceremony and one for the reception. Other services include:

• False lashes

50 Reviews for Say Makeup Artist

• Chung

Su Young · Married on 08/22/2020

Long lasting make up!

Elly provided make up and hair services for my engagement photoshoot as well as wedding. She is not only professional, but also very friendly. I was very comfortable during the entire time I was getting make up and hair done. It was a rainy and a very humid day, but my make up and hair stayed the whole time and there was no need for re-touch at all!

Sent on 08/30/2020

Aileen · Married on 05/09/2020

Amazing work!!

Elly was very responsive and amazing to work with when my wedding was rescheduled due to COVID-19. She performed the make-up services for me and one bridesmaid as well as the mother of the bride and mother of the groom. She created a beautiful natural look for each of us and traveled to VA for the services. I would highly recommend her for a perfect wedding day look!

Sent on 10/19/2020

Sunny · Married on 04/12/2020

Elly can make the bride the princess of her wedding! :)

I'm so glad that I was able to find Elly to be the hair and make-up artist for me and my mom on our wedding day! She was very responsive when I was discussing with her about the style of the make-up and hair that I wanted.

Although there was a charge for the travel fee (especially since she traveled from Germantown Maryland to Lorton, VA at the break of dawn for our noon wedding), she happily agreed to travel down to Lorton on an early Sunday morning.

When I showed her the pictures of the make-up and hairstyle that my mom and I wanted, she right way knew what I had in mind. We also had the groom's hair down which he and I both really liked which made the handsome groom even more stunning. :)

She shared the DO's and DON'Ts for the bride to make sure that the bride would not get any breakouts or skin irritation before the wedding...

Even hiring her under the COVID situation, Elly was professional and prepared. She was wearing a mask at all times during her service. She was keeping composure when I was getting a bit anxious about the time management as she had to do both my makeup and hair and my mom's and the groom's hair. She checked several times both inside the bridal suite and outside to show me and explain to me that the make-up for the outdoor wedding can look different from the indoor one. She also took into consideration that the make-up should last for hours during the indoor reception thereafter. She even had a small thoughtful gift as she gave me a lipstick and a mini lip gloss so that I could reapply the lipstick during the wedding even after she left.

Both me and my mom loved our makeup and hair and got a lot of compliments on my make-up from friends on our wedding day! And my make-up stayed great even after dancing on the dance floor although I was sweating a bit my friends told me that minus the little bit of sweaty face, my make-up still looked perfect! :)

Thank you Elly for your professionalism and the talent and even your thoughtfulness and the friendly service on our wedding day making the bride be at ease and perfectly in time for the ceremony! :)

Sent on 09/05/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Say Makeup Artist FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 200.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 200.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 260.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 200.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 150.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Hair
    Makeup
    Men's Grooming
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Extensions
    Textured Hair Styling
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Contour Makeup
    Fake Lashes
    Tattoo Coverage

• 19661 Vaughn Landing Dr Germantown, MD, 20874 See on map
    Mon - Fri: 9:00am - 6:00pm
    Location of (Say Makeup Artist)