It is difficult to put into words the level of commitment we feel to our couples. As a family owned and operated venue, we are unique in our personal investment in your day and the personalized services we offer! Our location provides a beautiful location that people love to visit and enjoy! We want everyone's day to be amazing and love when we are the perfect fit for a couple! We also enjoy creating an CUSTOM experience for you and your guests to remember and talk about for years to come!
How do we do it and how do we make this happen:
- All packages include Month of Coordinator and Day of Coordination Team.
- We can customize your package based on what you would like to be included (i.e. linens, decorations, place-setting, and more).
- You can choose all your own vendors, but we also have lists of pre-approved caterers and other vendors for you to use as well. This allows for flexibility and makes your own vision come to life!
- All packages also include:
- Getting ready spaces for both sides of the wedding party.
- Ceremony site with white padded chairs and decorations of your choice.
- Reception space with tables and chairs and decorations of your choice.
- Twinkle and cafe lighting through out the cocktail area and reception space.
- Staffed golf carts to transport guests before and after the ceremony.
- Working with destination couples is something we consider ourselves to be specialists:
- Initial consult/mini planning meeting for all couples.
- Our team is available via email and phone to answer questions throughout the planning process.
- We enjoy connecting you with local and trusted vendors as well as making sure you have the tools and resources you need to plan your dream wedding! Tell us what you are looking for and we can refer you to someone who can offer that service.
- We try to make it easier for you and include some basic things in all of the packages at no additional charge so you do not have to bring them, make them, or rent them.
- Each couple has a final planning meeting (8-10 weeks prior to the wedding day) with the Director of Weddings and Events.
- We have ons-ite lodging for up to 22 guests. This is great for wedding parties and families!
- Rain plans available at no additional cost.
Did I mention we are pet friendly? If you want your fur-baby to be apart of your day, let us know and we can make it happen!
Call or message us today to see if we are the perfect fit for you!
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?
What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?
Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?
What is the starting price per person for bar service?
Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
What is the maximum capacity of your venue?
What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?
How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
Describe your venue:
What kind of settings are available?
Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
What event services do you offer?
What catering services do you offer?
What bar services do you provide?
What event items are available?
What food and beverage items are available?
What transportation and access is available?
What months are included in your peak season?
What months are included in your off-peak season?
149 ReviewsWrite a review
110 User photos
43 photos · 10/16/2020
50 photos · 11/09/2019
35 photos · 09/28/2019
29 photos · 09/14/2019
39 photos · 08/10/2019
66 photos · 06/15/2019
Looking for a Summer or Fall deal in 2022? Contact us today and receive up to $1,500 off our current packages.
Sawyer Family Farmstead Price Rates
As one of the family members, Nicole is highly invested in your day being all you dreamed it would be. With over 20 years experience working with events and 9 years with weddings specifically, she brings organization, problem solving, and leadership skills that each couple and family has come to truly appreciate. She loves connecting couples to the perfect vendors, hearing their vision, and the watching them have their dream day!
She loves her family and the NC mountains, where she enjoys hiking and exploring with her dog Blue (mastiff-pit-lab mix) and raises her two amazing kids, Sierra and Caleb.
Fun fact: Nicole was in the Navy where she met her husband Chad and they have been married for over 23 years!
Yes, his name is really Tom Sawyer.
After Tom and Myra were married here in 2011, it was their vision to share this beautiful mountain with others and so now, they do! Although most of what they do is behind the scenes, they are still actively involved in weddings and events and can be seen at most events chatting with guests and driving golf carts full of people to the mountain top site!
When you are here, be sure to ask Tom how he bacame a Christmas tree farmer! It is a great story!
After years of owning her own restaurant, Marina and her husband sold it and now we have the pleasure of having her work with us to make each wedding special by working with the catering teams of your choice and working with you to make sure your bar is exactly how you want it!
Fun Fact: Marina taught hersef english (spoken and written) after moving to the US from Bulgaria when she was 19 years old!
Professional Network & Endorsements10 Endorsements
Very friendly and professional staff. An absolute beautiful venue. Highly recommended.
This is one of my favorite places to officiate weddings! You can't really beat the amazing views from the ceremony site, which is perched atop a mountain overlooking a lake, mountains, and trees. The reception space is also impressive, and the staff and service is top-notch!
Sawyer Family Farmstead is such a beautiful spot for photos and to get married. Nicole and her whole staff are always great as well. Highly, highly recommend!!
Reeves CateringRating 4.9 out of 5 , 219 Reviews· Wedding Caterers (219)
Stargazers DesignsRating 4.9 out of 5 , 78 Reviews· Wedding Florists (78)
Love & WisdomRating 5 out of 5 , 245 Reviews· Wedding Officiants (245)
Cotton Rouge and CompanyRating 5 out of 5 , 258 Reviews· Wedding Hair & Makeup (258)
Gabrielle von Heyking PhotographieRating 4.9 out of 5 , 29 Reviews· Wedding Photographers (29)
Noveli Wedding PhotographyRating 5 out of 5 , 78 Reviews· Wedding Photographers (78)