Savannah Wedding Dreams is a wedding planner based in Savannah, Georgia. The company provides services throughout Savannah, Tybee Island, Statesboro, and Richmond Hill. The company has been in the wedding industry for 10 years, providing consultations and planning services to execute flawless events with budgets of all sizes. With a professional approach to each project and keen attention to the smallest of details, Savannah Wedding Dreams promises wonders in terms of guests’ appreciation. To begin with, the team offers complimentary consultations directed at understanding their clients’ vision.

Savannah Wedding Dreams provides services for wedding ceremonies, receptions, and rehearsal dinners. They offer full planning services for many types of weddings, including cultural, double, religious, non-religious, elopement, destination, eco-friendly, and military weddings. They provide the following planning services:

• Budget analysis
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists
illustration popular

Vendors you may like

See other vendors that are popular with couples right now

Frequently asked questions

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,200

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

1 User photo

J
Jennifer M. Sent on 12/06/2020

We love Jodi!

We had a destination wedding in Savannah, during COVID, and we could not have been any happier with Jodi! She helped us find all of our amazing vendors and got us in contact with each of them. At the last minute when we had to have a ceremony venue change, Jodi helped keep me calm and found us a new venue within a day that turned out better than we could’ve ever expected! She was so patient with us and was truly so fun and nice! We are so grateful for how wonderful our wedding turned out in the midst of such a crazy year! All thanks to Jodi!!
K
Katie D. Sent on 03/31/2021

Amazing Planner

Jodi is a dream to work with! Planning a destination wedding 900 miles away isn't an easy task, and then throwing a pandemic in the middle of it, only complicates things, but she was perfect through it all. She is personable, professional, flexible, easy to get a hold of, and made it to where the day of my wedding was a breeze. She made sure I always had mints and a beverage ready! My spouse and I actually got to enjoy the day, and it was magical.
Debbie
Debbie Sent on 05/03/2017
5 out of 5 rating
There are not enough superlatives to describe Jodi at Savannah Wedding Dreams. Planning our daughters destination wedding was easier than imagined simply because we hired an exceptional individual. Jodi went over and above in arranging and working with the venue and all the vendors. She was always available to answer any and all questions we had during this process, and believe me, there were many. Her kindness and patience was an added blessing for this mom and daughter who live several states away! She and her team were a pleasure to work with the day of the wedding, they kept everything running smoothly and on time. We highly recommend Savannah Wedding Dreams for local or destination weddings.
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Pricing

Do you want more pricing details?

Catering By Patti Ann Catering By Patti Ann Wedding Caterers

I had the pleasure of working with Jodi at a wedding I catered.She is a consummate professional, handling every detail with ease and willing to go above and beyond. I look forward to working with her again!

Dream Weaver Photos Dream Weaver Photos Wedding Photographers

Jodi, with Savannah Wedding Dreams, was an amazing person to work with. A wedding planner is someone who takes stress, worry, and work load off the couple PLUS the vendors. People forget that part. I - (photographer) loved working with this planner because she followed up with me, gave me the timeline, called the day before to confirm and was pleasant, kind and friendly to work with on the day of. however - SHE WAS NOT PUSHY, or controlling - she planned the event but allowed me to do my creative style & flow. When something major was about to happen and i needed to move faster - she gently told me so. Can't wait to work with Jodi on more weddings & events!!!

Other vendors in Savannah for your wedding