1002 Ditmas Ave Apt 4D, Brooklyn, NY 11218 Map · Phone number

About Saskia Pearl Kahn Photography

Saskia Pearl Kahn Photography is a professional wedding photography company located in Brooklyn, New York. This photographer has a background in photojournalism; therefore, she wants to document the authentic moments at each wedding and create thoughtful and elegant images of each couple. Saskia wants to give her clients images that allow them to relive their big day. She wants to be more than just a photographer who comes and goes. Saskia wants to learn more about each couple personally so she can curate a custom shot list. She will work with each couple to make sure the photography reflects their unique and specific vision.

Saskia Pearl Kahn Photography wants to create stunning images for you to share with your friends and family, and to keep for a lifetime. Saskia shoots using a contemporary and photojournalistic style of photography. She also provides film and digital photos. Photography services include the following:

• Additional hours

Saskia Pearl Kahn Photography 6
Saskia Pearl Kahn Photography 7
  • Gwynn

Gwynn · Getting married on 12/01/2019

The single greatest decision I made for my wedding

The single greatest decision I made for my wedding, besides marrying my partner, is booking Saskia to do our photography. She is incredibly professional, creative, and calm under pressure. She was able to work out a custom package that fit my non-traditional reception better than anyone else, and she truly captured the energy and candid excitement of everyone there with out all the cheesy "grip and grin" shots. As a guest at other people's weddings I've often felt a need to "perform" for the camera like when the photographer jumps into my circle of friends when we are all enthusiastically dancing. NOT WITH SASKIA. My guests and I felt like we never saw her during the whole reception, yet when I got back my photos she had somehow captured every single magical moment without me or my guests even noticing she was there.

My reception had a lot of moving parts. Our large wedding party, including my partner and I, as well as about half of the guests are musicians and we were all playing as a massive wedding band as the entertainment for the reception. Saskia was an absolute pro coordinating with the AV techs regarding lighting, and even though it was just her and one assistant the number angles captured made it seem like there must have been a small army of people to get so many different shots.

If you are looking for someone with a sharp artistic eye, a calm and pleasant demeanor, and someone who will provide unique photos for your wedding, Saskia is exactly who you are seeking. Thank you SO MUCH Saskia for capturing all of the elements that made our big day so special, for contributing to it with your talent, and for these keepsakes that our family will cherish forever.

Sent on 04/22/2019
    Saskia Pearl Kahn Photography 13
    Saskia Pearl Kahn Photography 14
    Saskia Pearl Kahn Photography 15

Saskia Pearl Kahn Photography's reply:

Thank you, Gwynn for this lovely testimony which has me reliving your wedding all over again! You are the coolest bride, and I am so glad to have been a part of making memories for you and Jesse!

Emily · Married on 03/09/2019

Saskia is truly the best! I hired her with a friend to photograph our other best friend's city hall wedding ceremony, and I honestly couldn't be happier with our investment. She truly has a unique eye, an approachable style, and some of the sweetest photos that I've ever seen. Plus, she was incredibly responsive and quick to return the photos edited to perfection. Do yourself a favor: look no further and hire Saskia for your wedding celebration!

Sent on 07/10/2018

Saskia Pearl Kahn Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your praise, Emily! Your expertise in wedding planning gives you a keen eye for detail, professionalism, and sophisticated taste so it means even more coming from you.

Kate · Married on 06/15/2018

Saskia was such a great presence at our marriage ceremony. She thought of everything and made everyone comfortable, and the photos she took are amazing!

Sent on 07/05/2018

Saskia Pearl Kahn Photography's reply:

I loved being there so much! Thank you, Kate!

Saskia Pearl Kahn Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Toning, Digital Files, Save the Date
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Toning, Digital Files, Save the Date
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Film, Natural, Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date

• 1002 Ditmas Ave Apt 4D, Apt 4D Brooklyn, NY, 11218 See on map