Sasha Israel

New York, NY 10001 Map · Phone number

Other couples have also viewed

• Mariana Soto Photography
  • Deutsch Photography
  • Jamie Levine Photography
  • Sequoyah Daniel Photography

2 Reviews for Sasha Israel

• Lindsay

Lindsay · Married on 04/13/2019

For a laid back non-traditional wedding photographer who knows what she's doing

I was looking for a photographer who could do more interesting and editorial than some of the normal wedding portfolios you see. I found her on Instagram and loved the way she captured her subjects in a more real way in their environments, and I liked that she did a lot of work outside of weddings. Her portraits aren't so posed and feel natural and characteristic. I love the more dark and saturated style of her photos. We clicked when we first talked on the phone, and I had not hesitation in booking her after that (which I can say was not the case with some of my other vendors because I'm a super indecisive person). I did not want to spend too much time on the formal group photos which really suited her style too. She went through what we absolutely needed really fast - 1 quick photo with every individual in the party, and then focused more on the fun shots. It was still a bit chaotic because we had a LOT of people and I didn't think to put my list in the order that made the most sense for people to pop in and out of the photos. I LOVE the photos of just me and my husband in particular. She's really confident and I liked that she was very directive (because I definitely don't know my angles and what to do with my body). She's also pretty cool (maybe slightly intimidating) and has a laid back attitude, which was nice for me and my husband because we're pretty uptight and I think it was a nice balance.

Sent on 10/08/2019

Emily · Married on 10/15/2016

Sasha is the wedding photographer of my dreams. From the beginning, I knew I wanted a look that was romantic, natural, more candid, and no stiff posed photos. Sasha delivered exactly that in the most stunning way, Our family & friends have all been gushing over the results. She was also great to work with leading up to the wedding and the day of. She made some of us who are uncomfortable in front of the camera feel very relaxed, and she adapted quickly to a few of the surprises of the day. Leading up she was very responsive and easy to talk with. If you want stunning, authentic photos of your day and a relaxed and professional process, go with Sasha.

Sent on 05/15/2017

• New York, NY, 10001 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Sasha Israel)