Sarah Victor Beauty

Glastonbury, CT View map

What ever vision of beauty you have in mind for your big day - Sarah Victor Beauty is able to create it. We offer various services to fit your needs and budget and is able to accomidate your schedule. Being a mobile beauty business has a vast array of advantages for you, the client! We are able to go wherever you need us to be by traveling anywhere in the New England area.

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$75

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$50

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$50

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$125

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$100

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$80

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$165

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$165

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$175

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$100

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the starting price for body art?

$150

What beauty services do you offer?

Body Art
Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Updos / Styling

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Contour Makeup
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

Alyssa Married on 10/22/2016
    Sarah and her team are second to none. From our first interaction she exuded incredible warmth and professionalism. Her work is flawless. From my trial to our wedding day, she ensured that everyone looked perfect. In addition to her incredible talent, she also brought a light, comforting presence to my wedding day. If you are looking for wedding makeup, look no further. Sarah and her team are the best you can get. Everyone at my wedding commented on the makeup -- friends who are engaged and have already booked artists are trying to rebook with Sarah. She's just that good. Thank you, Sarah, for making our most perfect day even more perfect. You are truly the best!

Sarah Victor Beauty's reply:

I'm BEYOND elated that you were pleased with our services :) - you ladies made it easy! I hope that our paths cross again <3
    Melissa Married on 10/15/2016
    My advice would be DO IT!!! Book this vendor. Sarah was professional, punctual, accomodating, fun, experienced, honest.
    Her assistant Damaris was also amazing, They are very talented, excellent makeup artists. I felt beautiful on my wedding day. The prices are reasonable.. No complaints. A perfect experience.
    Elena Married on 02/27/2016
    Sarah did my make up when I was in my best friend's wedding last fall and I instantly knew I wanted her for my big day! We scheduled my trial to be done on the day of my bridal shower, and I got so many compliments! She also did a trial for my mom, which took twice as long as usual because Sarah really took the time and answered all of my mother's questions and even gave us tips on what we should buy for ourselves. On the big day, Sarah did my make up as well as my bridesmaids and my mom. It looked so beautiful and photographed so well. She really knew what to do based on everyone's skin tones and preferences. She does an amazing job and I can't wait to have a reason to hire her again soon!

Sarah Victor Beauty's reply:

Thank you Elena! You all were such a fun bridal party and so helpful towards one another. It was truly a privilege to be a part of your Wedding day. I can't WAIT to see pics! Tell your Mom that I need the recipe to those cookies hahaha

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Deals

Sarah Victor Beauty 1
Discount
Repeat clientele will receive 10% off each service for as many times as you book

2790 Main Street 2nd Floor Glastonbury, CT, 06033
Location of (Sarah Victor Beauty)

Other vendors in Hartford for your wedding