610 Lacy Oak Drive, Chesapeake, VA 23320 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,900
Availability Check your date

About Sarah Street Photography

Sarah Street Photography specializes in weddings for the modern and romantic couple!

I would love to chat with you about your wedding! Please visit my website to get started.

Follow Sarah Street Photography on

Sarah Street Photography 6
Sarah Street Photography 7

Kirsten Shiroma · Married on 12/01/2018

Highly Recommend Sarah Street Photography

We highly recommend Sarah! Sarah was my first choice wedding photographer from the start because of her classic, soft, romantic look--all of which was reflected in our wedding day photos!

Sarah will go the distance with her clients. She took the time to speak with me in advance about our day of timeline. I found out that this is typically done about a month out, but speaking with Sarah about the timeline earlier helped me put the final pieces in to place. She also had great insight along the way that helped me organize the final details. Sarah is well versed with the Williamsburg Inn and knew all the great spots to capture good light (and avoid the wet grass)!

I remember the calm and comfort that Sarah brought to our special day. The first thing Sarah said to me right before she took her first photo of me in my dress was how beautiful I looked in my dress. She was sincere in her words and I immediately felt at ease after a long morning of getting ready. She continued to rockstar through the rest of the day, working with the videographer, wedding party, and family well. I asked her to take a huge photo of well over 40 family members and she made sure to get every face shown. Her attention to detail is spot on.

To this day I show people our pictures and they say we should be a cover photo for colonial Williamsburg (not that we need to be, but the high compliment is further support on Sarah and her skills!). I recommend her whole heartily and her pictures reflect the winter wedding fairy tale feelings we had throughout the day.

So much thanks to Sarah for everything that she did for us. She truly made it an amazing experience!

Sent on 04/02/2019
    Sarah Street Photography 8
    Sarah Street Photography 9
    Sarah Street Photography 10
    Sarah Street Photography 11
    Sarah Street Photography 12

Emily · Married on 11/17/2018

Everything we could have asked for and more

Sarah was amazing in every way. We wanted to really be efficient during the photo portion of our wedding day so that we could maximize time with family and friends. Sarah was so accommodating and captured beautiful photos of every aspect of the day. We also got our pictures back SO quickly! Everything about her service was wonderful and I would absolutely recommend.

Sent on 01/22/2019

Laura Flanagan · Married on 09/29/2018

Don't think twice-book Sarah!

We absolutely loved working with Sarah. She is communicative and helpful throughout the entire process and provides a ton of resources for planning. She works hard to make sure everything about your day is exactly how you envisioned. She is also really friendly- we felt super comfortable with her right away. Most importantly, our pictures are INCREDIBLE! We will certainly treasure them for a lifetime to come.

Sent on 02/10/2019
    Sarah Street Photography 13

Sarah Street Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Film, Natural
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints

• Gwin Entertainment
    Gwin Entertainment Wedding DJs

I have had the pleasure of working with Sarah on a few occasions. She is easy to work with and her photos are beautiful. You'll be in good hands with Sarah Street Photography.

• Blush Events
    Blush Events Wedding Planners

Sarah Street photography is definitely the way to go when choosing a wedding photographer. Sarah is a great person to work with, captures the best details and ensures all your memories are captured on film. She arrives in time to tour your venue, photographs even the smallest of details and makes it her mission to get all your requested shots. Hire Sarah and look forward to the best images for years to come!

• 610 Lacy Oak Drive Chesapeake, 23320 See on map