610 Lacy Oak Drive, Chesapeake, VA 23320 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,900
Availability Check your date

About Sarah Street Photography

Sarah Street Photography specializes in weddings for the modern and romantic couple!

I would love to chat with you about your wedding! Please visit my website to get started.

Follow Sarah Street Photography on

Sarah Street Photography 6
Sarah Street Photography 7
  • Meghan

Meghan Manley · Married on 05/11/2019

One of the best wedding decisions we made throughout our planning process.

We can't begin to describe how amazing it was to work with Sarah! She was so professional, organized, and timely. She ensured our schedule for the day made sense, followed up with us throughout the process, and made us feel completely at ease on our wedding day. It was so wonderful to know she understood us and our style and we fully trusted all of her direction day of. The pictures turned out so beautifully and truly captured our personalities and so many wonderful moments from the day. We could not recommend her enough and plan to use her again over the years.

Sent on 06/07/2019

Sarah Street Photography's reply:

Meghan, thank you to you and Clarke for being so incredibly easy to work with! Cannot express that enough. Your entire wedding party was phenomenal. My favorite part of the day was watching the two of you get on stage and sing your hearts out to Africa by Toto. You two have left an imprint on my heart. Can't wait to see you again and enjoy the next year of newlywed bliss! Cheers, Sarah

Kelsey · Married on 05/04/2019

Highly Recommend - Book Sarah!

Sarah was the best decision we made on wedding vendors and we couldn't recommend her enough! What originally drew me to Sarah was her soft, romantic, yet classic style of photos and boy did she deliver! Our wedding photos and engagement photos are incredible and we couldn't be happier with how they turned out!
    Not only is she extremely talented, but she was the most organized vendor we had, which I appreciated during the planning process. She was extremely timely in returning emails and phone calls and came up with a very detailed timeline to ensure we were able to capture every shot we wanted on the wedding day. She delivered our engagement and wedding photos very quickly too. Sarah also really understands the business side and the importance of good communication which made her stand out amongst all our vendors and made her so easy to work with leading up to our wedding. Thank you, Sarah!

Sent on 08/07/2019

Sarah Street Photography's reply:

Kelsey, thank YOU and Steve for giving me that honor! So much to remember from your day that was incredible....the wedding party pulling up to cocktail hour on a yacht, to your bouquet, to the patterned table linens, to your first look with your dog (precious overload) to name just a few. Please stay in touch. I can't wait to see what life has in store for the two of you! -Sarah

Kirsten Shiroma · Married on 12/01/2018

Highly Recommend Sarah Street Photography

We highly recommend Sarah! Sarah was my first choice wedding photographer from the start because of her classic, soft, romantic look--all of which was reflected in our wedding day photos!

Sarah will go the distance with her clients. She took the time to speak with me in advance about our day of timeline. I found out that this is typically done about a month out, but speaking with Sarah about the timeline earlier helped me put the final pieces in to place. She also had great insight along the way that helped me organize the final details. Sarah is well versed with the Williamsburg Inn and knew all the great spots to capture good light (and avoid the wet grass)!

I remember the calm and comfort that Sarah brought to our special day. The first thing Sarah said to me right before she took her first photo of me in my dress was how beautiful I looked in my dress. She was sincere in her words and I immediately felt at ease after a long morning of getting ready. She continued to rockstar through the rest of the day, working with the videographer, wedding party, and family well. I asked her to take a huge photo of well over 40 family members and she made sure to get every face shown. Her attention to detail is spot on.

To this day I show people our pictures and they say we should be a cover photo for colonial Williamsburg (not that we need to be, but the high compliment is further support on Sarah and her skills!). I recommend her whole heartily and her pictures reflect the winter wedding fairy tale feelings we had throughout the day.

So much thanks to Sarah for everything that she did for us. She truly made it an amazing experience!

Sent on 04/02/2019
    Sarah Street Photography 8
    Sarah Street Photography 9
    Sarah Street Photography 10
    Sarah Street Photography 11
    Sarah Street Photography 12

Sarah Street Photography's reply:

Kirsten, I can not express how grateful I am to have had the pleasure of photographing the two of you and documenting such an important day in your lives. Your words were so thoughtful and kind. I can not thank you enough for taking time out of your day to write such a sweet and lengthly recap of your experience with me. I hope you keep in touch! Thank you! -Sarah

Sarah Street Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Film, Natural
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints

• Gwin Entertainment
    Gwin Entertainment Wedding DJs

I have had the pleasure of working with Sarah on a few occasions. She is easy to work with and her photos are beautiful. You'll be in good hands with Sarah Street Photography.

• Blush Events
    Blush Events Wedding Planners

Sarah Street photography is definitely the way to go when choosing a wedding photographer. Sarah is a great person to work with, captures the best details and ensures all your memories are captured on film. She arrives in time to tour your venue, photographs even the smallest of details and makes it her mission to get all your requested shots. Hire Sarah and look forward to the best images for years to come!

• 610 Lacy Oak Drive Chesapeake, 23320 See on map