610 Lacy Oak Drive, Chesapeake, VA 23320 Map · Phone number

About Sarah Street Photography

Sarah Street Photography specializes in weddings for the modern and romantic couple!

I would love to chat with you about your wedding! Please visit my website to get started.

Follow Sarah Street Photography on

molo wedding sarah street photography web

30 Reviews for Sarah Street Photography

• Casey

Casey Howell · Married on 10/26/2019

Everything we could've ever wanted in a wedding photographer!!!

Hiring Sarah Street to photograph our wedding day was one of the best (and first!) wedding decisions we made. After doing some research on photographers in the area, it was easy to see why her work stood out among the competition. Quickly upon booking Sarah for our October wedding, she set up a phone meeting with me and we talked for about an hour just getting to know one another and understanding what my groom and I were looking for in a wedding photographer. Sarah was incredibly personable and professional through all of our exchanges and time together. Included in our booking was an engagement shoot where she traveled across the state to our Alma Mater to capture our photos. She worked quickly to return our photos in a timely manner so we could send out save the dates. Sarah was always responsive to my questions or concerns, no matter how big or small. She would frequently send us things in the mail, whether it be a catalog showcasing her photos and a very detailed wedding timeline or small notes with a few engagement prints and kind words about how excited she was to work with us. Sarah was always easy to communicate with before, during, and after our wedding and she went above and beyond when it came to photographing our wedding day. She was efficient and made sure to capture all of the photos that I requested on the day-of. She was even an excellent resource for other things during the wedding planning process and always gave me great input whenever I asked. After the wedding, we had our completed wedding photo gallery within a few weeks. Shortly thereafter, we received a large box filled with prints and small gifts that my husband and I really enjoyed opening and being able to recapture our wedding day - it was like Christmas morning! We were also able to choose the photos for the wedding album that was included in our package and it turned out beautifully! It is a stunning keepsake. I would recommend Sarah Street Photography 100x over. Not only is Sarah soft-spoken and kind but she is a true professional and is incredibly talented at what she does. The entire process with her was seamless and we would hire her again in a heartbeat. Thanks again for everything, Sarah!

Sent on 01/20/2020

Sarah Street Photography's reply:

Casey, thank you for taking the time to write such a thoughtful and kind review. My client's happiness and level of comfort throughout the entire process is important to me and am so glad it didn't go unnoticed. You and Tanner were an absolute dream to work with. The wedding was beautiful and my favorite part was getting to include your sweet puppy in some of the photos. That was a team effort! Stay in touch! -Sarah
  • Melissa

Melissa McReynolds · Married on 10/13/2019

Sarah Street Photography is the best!

Sarah was an amazing choice for our wedding photographer! Not only is she professional and prompt in every communication with us, she's talented, fun, personable and great at instructing on how to pose. Not only was her photography beautiful, she was great to work with and paid attention to little details that made us feel like valued clients. Having the opportunity to work with Sarah in advance of the wedding through engagement photos was key, allowing us to get to know each other and learn what to expect on our wedding day. She exceeded our expectations with how generous she was in giving me her time and opinions and working with us and other vendors to create the perfect timeline. Her turnaround time, photo editing, and quality of photos, and final package of photos met and exceeded our expectations. Hiring someone to capture the special moments of your wedding day is an important decision, and you can trust Sarah to give you quality images that you'll want to plaster all over your walls and force your children to look at for decades to come.

Sent on 01/21/2020

Sarah Street Photography's reply:

Melissa, thank you to you and Sean for such an equally amazing experience from my side of things. The two of you were incredibly easy to work with and open to my creative ideas, which I really appreciate. Our trip around Williamsburg for photos was a fun adventure. All the best to the two of you! -Sarah

Katie · Married on 10/12/2019

Amazing!

Sarah was nothing short of absolute perfection! She truly is the BEST wedding photographer out there. Sarah is so organized, calm, and TALENTED! She captured our wedding day better than we could have ever dreamed of! The way she edits her photos are so airy and whimsical, just what you see in magazines...truly! Sarah we love you forever!!!!!

Sent on 10/30/2019

Sarah Street Photography's reply:

Katie, you are giving me ALL the feels! Thank you for such thoughtful and heartfelt feedback. Your ceremony space was just perfect! I can't wait to see where your marriage takes you and Mike in the future. Thank you, again!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Sarah Street Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 5500
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 6100
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Film
    Natural
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums

• Gwin Entertainment Wedding DJs

I have had the pleasure of working with Sarah on a few occasions. She is easy to work with and her photos are beautiful. You'll be in good hands with Sarah Street Photography.

• Blush Events Wedding Planners

Sarah Street photography is definitely the way to go when choosing a wedding photographer. Sarah is a great person to work with, captures the best details and ensures all your memories are captured on film. She arrives in time to tour your venue, photographs even the smallest of details and makes it her mission to get all your requested shots. Hire Sarah and look forward to the best images for years to come!

• 610 Lacy Oak Drive Chesapeake, 23320 See on map
    5178190752 (Phone number)
    Location of (Sarah Street Photography)