Holly Springs, NC 27540 Map · Phone number
Package Price $900

About Sarah Schubert Events

I created Sarah Schubert Events after working as an event coordinator for over six years. After the birth of my little one, I missed coordinating and so began my passion for day of wedding coordination. Your special day is as important to me as it is to you and I want you to feel that with your whole heart, so leave the hard work and worry to me. I look forward to getting to know you!

• Bluebell Weddings & Events
a6826593300bd2d1 1516160954 311f25482916610c 1516160953 e848d4fce7276689 151616
ss1

3 Reviews for Sarah Schubert Events

Jameson · Married on 12/09/2017

Sarah is amazing! So many details I never would have thought of, she had them all covered. VERY organized, didn’t miss one detail. For certain details and decisions, my mom and I had no idea what to do. Sarah is very knowledgeable and walked us through our different options. The wedding day timeline was very well put together and she responded to EVERY email and text. Even if it was 10 in a row ... I would have another question every time I hit send. She made sure we met deadlines that I completely forgot about. Without Sarah, I don’t think we could have done it. I am extremely satisfied with Sarah and all she did for us. I definitely recommend her if you want to know your details will be taken care of and you can relax on your big day.

Sent on 01/16/2018

Noel · Married on 09/23/2017

I’ll be honest, I was skeptical about hiring a day of coordinator, but I’m beyond thankful I did. Sarah was easy to work with and was always quick to respond to my emails and texts. I had so many questions and concerns and she put me at ease and never made me feel like any of my questions were silly. She created the perfect layout for our reception and offered great suggestions, guidance, and asked us questions we didn’t consider or think of on our own. Everything was on point thanks to her on our wedding day. I couldn’t have asked for a better person to handle all those little (and big!) day of wedding details.

Sent on 01/19/2018

Kristy · Married on 08/21/2016

Sarah is a perfect—and rare—mix of type A and type B, which makes her an amazing wedding planner. Not only is she is meticulous, attentive, and INCREDIBLY organized, she can also go with the flow and make adjustments as needed. I never once felt worried that everything would be done exactly as we’d agreed, and she never made me feel bad for changing my mind a hundred times or at the last minute, or being too picky about something, or waiting too long to make a decision. Sarah is also very creative and thoughtful, and often brought up ideas or points that I would never have thought about myself, which made all the difference in the world. I just can’t speak highly enough of her as a professional and as a person. I find myself trying to convince friends to get married soon, just so I can refer them to her!

Sent on 01/16/2018

• Holly Springs, 27540 See on map
    9194809343 (Phone number)
    Location of (Sarah Schubert Events)