Washington, DC 20052 Map · Phone number

About Sarah Park Events

Sarah Park Events offers design and coordination services for weddings and events as well as styled shoots for engagement sessions.

For more information please email us at sarahparkevents@gmail.com

Follow Sarah Park Events on

geometricruffled02
geometricruffled02
04ea7ce8e00822df 1385486352579 sarah park styled shoot08

7 Reviews for Sarah Park Events

Sarah Park was an absolute joy to work with during our wedding planning process. Her calm demeanor and artistic ways were just what we were looking for. Matt and I were set on having a Spanish Fiesta wedding on his family farm and Sarah’s unique touches brought our vision to fruition. She took the time to truly listen to the vision and always led me in the right direction with her stylish and creative taste. I was able to consult with Sarah when decisions became difficult and I always felt relieved after receiving her confident input. Her artistic touches were meticulously placed all over our wedding day, from the hand painted signs, to the custom Just Married banner, ribbon wands, and beautifully displayed escort tiles, to name a few! Every detail we planned was accounted for and exceeded my expectations. The wedding timeline and day of coordination was executed so well. I am so thankful for the talent, hard work, collaboration and friendship that Sarah provided for Matt and I. Thanks to Sarah, our wedding day was nothing short of perfect ☺.

Sent on 12/27/2014

Deborah · Married on 05/17/2014

Our dream wedding would not have come to life without two people: my husband and Sarah. I don't know how Sarah does it but she immediately knew what I envisioned our wedding would look like, even if I couldn't quite articulate or pinpoint it, and she made it happen. Our venue was a total bare bones, no decor, completely DIY barn, and Sarah transformed it into a beyond Pinterest worthy (if that dimension exists) ceremony and reception venue.

She was very easy to communicate with, very prompt, and very sincere and realistic about what would work and what wouldn't. She accompanied us on walk throughs of the venue, communicated with the vendors, and even did all the beautiful flower arrangements.

Although every wedding she plans is beautiful, you can trust her when she tells you that yours will be the best because it's true. She put so much work, time, and sweat into everything that you never doubted she would do everything humanly possible to make your wedding a dream come true. The morning after our wedding, I know she flew out to California for another wedding client, but that never once got in the way of our wedding. She even stayed behind at the venue and helped with the take down of everything even though she had a flight to catch 4 hours later. I don't know how she does it!

I am so truly grateful and fortunate to have used Sarah's services in planning our wedding. If you are reading this review, then I'm assuming you must be considering contracting her to help you. Please do yourself a favor and contact her! It'll be the best decision you will make post-proposal. :)

Sent on 08/25/2014

I met Sarah by coincidence through a friend shortly after getting engaged. At that time, she was just getting started in the wedding business but I could already recognize her talent. She did a great job helping me create a vision for my wedding since I really didn’t have a clue. She had so many great ideas and always let me make the final decisions. She helped me find some vendors through her many connections that I could trust and knew would do a great job. She also worked well with the other vendors I hired on my own. Sarah is very, very talented artistically and with styling; but she also remembered all the fine details on the wedding day. When it came down to crunch time, I really don’t think I could have done it without her help. The day-of went perfectly and as the bride, was so glad I didn’t have to make my mom or bridesmaids run around helping setup. I’m so glad I invested in her services and would recommend to her all of my friends!

Sent on 08/05/2014

Sarah Park Events FAQ

• What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Elopement
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Airbrush Makeup By Ariel
    Airbrush Makeup By Ariel Wedding Hair & Makeup

Sarah is an amazing event planner and an incredible event stylist! I have had the privilege of working several events with her and multiple styled shoots! Keep up the amazing work SP!

• Love by Serena
    Love by Serena Wedding Photographers

Sarah Park is absolutely phenomenal and has an impeccable eye for design. We have worked with her on several occasions and are consistently blown away by her passion for what she does. Her creative vision can turn anyone's wedding or event into something beautiful!

• Washington, 20052 See on map