Charlottesville, VA 22901 Map · Phone number

About Love by Serena

I believe in the perfectly imperfect and discover beauty in the simple things. I thrive on the unique energy and emotions that make an appearance at every wedding and elopement that I have ever had the pleasure of photographing. I have a deep love for handwritten snail mail letters, wind-swept hair, and spontaneous travel adventures. I am so privileged to wake up every day to do what I love – and I truly wouldn’t have it any other way.

I am honored to have had my work featured on beautiful publications such as Style Me Pretty, Green Wedding Shoes, Weddings Unveiled Magazine, The Knot, Washingtonian Bride & Groom Magazine, Ruffled, and many more.

If you think we’d work well together, I would love to get to know you over sips of coffee, tea, or smoothies!

Follow Love by Serena on

ad8431cda8ef86a8 1390895438115 01jacksonvilleweddingphotographerslovebyseren
01jacksonvilleweddingphotographerslovebyseren

28 Reviews for Love by Serena

Emily · Married on 06/14/2014

Serena is a goddess when it comes to photography. Her love of light gives her photography a natural, but almost fantastic feel. On our first meeting with Serena my now husband and I felt so comfortable with her, which is saying a lot as we're of the shy, nerdy persuasion. She didn't pressure us into the sale (which, believe me, is uncommon in this process), and her previous work spoke for itself. Her use of light was the primary reason for us contacting her, but her calm, professional and fun manner sealed the deal. The day of the wedding was crazy (the schedule broke down before the ceremony even started) but Serena worked with the bridal party to get shots taken whenever she could. Her attention to detail is a treasure as I was overwhelmed that day but I'll have her portraits to remind me of what actually happened. I recommend Serena 100%.

Sent on 06/29/2014

Patrick · Married on 09/14/2013

WOW! Serena and Chad are amazing photographers! They were wonderful to work with and flexible with scheduling to do engagement photos! We love all of our pictures of our big day and we are so blessed to have found Serena and Chad to help us celebrate and create everlasting memories! Seriously, if you do not want to worry about your pictures go with Serena and Chad!!

Sent on 12/15/2013
  • LoveMyGod2237

Bethany · Married on 03/23/2013

Serena and her team were friendly, personable and willing to accommodate us (even with my very large family)! I was a little tentative about having someone come in from out of town to do our destination wedding, but I'm SO glad that we did. Serena covered our wedding like no one else could have. She is worth every penny, and more!

Sent on 04/09/2013

Love by Serena FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 4,500.00
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter

• EVENTPRO Design and Production
    EVENTPRO Design and Production Wedding Decor & Lighting

Amazing photos, plain and simple. So awesome to work with, you can't go wrong with Serena!

• Mobtown Florals
    Mobtown Florals Wedding Florists

Can't say enough positive things about this lovely photographer! She has a way of catching the perfect moments - light, romance, and whimsy - that can be so random and easily missed. Wonderful eye for detail.

• Marcella Treybig Photography
    Marcella Treybig Photography Wedding Photographers

Love love love! Serena is creative and professional - I have had the pleasure to work with her on one of my weddings and I can't wait to work with her again. Besides that she's a great person :) She's on my referral list!

• Charlottesville, 22901 See on map